John McGinn

Also, on a £50m transfer fee, we'd take a 3.5% cut as a statutory development fee and Hibs would get 1.5%. And will do so for the rest of his career. 

Usually nothing to get excited about but we've never been in the situation of one of our youth products moving for anything like the money being speculated. 

FFS Alan gie it a rest. You were shite and told to f**k off. The Board knew it, the players knew it and the fans knew it. However you still stand alone at the door with your lip trembling claiming it was all a mistake. Just f**k off to any other club that will have you and gie us peace.

Wibble! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

40 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Step away from the mirror! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Step away from the drink and drugs - they are rotting your brain and making you hallucinate that Stubbs was a decent manager :):):) (emojis for effect :)).

Step away from the drink and drugs - they are rotting your brain and making you hallucinate that Stubbs was a decent manager [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] (emojis for effect [emoji4]).

I’ve never said he was a decent manager!

Indeed, I was abused by the usual suspects like yourself when I criticised his appointment.

Here’s laughing at you! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
7 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

No, I prefer football. emoji6.png

Woosh. :wink:

ffs ............ no wonder you lead the posting list............ drivel like this adds to your numbers; pity it doesn't add to your intellect or height wee man, short on information, debate and content, still if your content with it......... be happy.  🤩 

Edited by jaybee

• 2 weeks later...