John McGinn

He will definitely shine in that league. He's the all action type of player that fans love and he'll be one of the star performers this season.

That, coupled with Villa having tied him down to 5 years, means that WHEN he finally does move on, it's going to be for the most ridiculous amount of money, that our 3.5% development fee we'll be due is going to work out to be our biggest ever transfer fee.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

He will definitely shine in that league. He's the all action type of player that fans love and he'll be one of the star performers this season.

That, coupled with Villa having tied him down to 5 years, means that WHEN he finally does move on, it's going to be for the most ridiculous amount of money, that our 3.5% development fee we'll be due is going to work out to be our biggest ever transfer fee.

Doubt it as there are far too many star performers in that league.

Villa could well go down. 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Doubt it as there are far too many star performers in that league.

Villa could well go down. 

He will be well suited to that league would be a better way of putting it

His team may go down but didn't stop Aaron Mooy and Charlie Adam performing well at their clubs who went down

1 minute ago, windae cleaner said:

He will be well suited to that league would be a better way of putting it

His team may go down but didn't stop Aaron Mooy and Charlie Adam performing well at their clubs who went down

None of the above are quite the impression DJC was trying to portray.

Time will tell.

Villa can hardly get out of their own half, not much of a chance to shine when they are under pressure like this. 

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

His team are winning away to Spurs, haven't conceded a goal in the first half, and he sprinted up the park to score the only goal of the game.

Buy aye, he has no chance to shine and won't do anything with his career :lol:

Typical post, using spin. 

Who, exactly has said he won't do anything with his career? :blink:

Cannie wait for this. 

2 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

I didn’t say you did!

:1eye

I’ll repeat as I know you’re a bit dim

You said that you doubted that he’ll shine in that league.

What a clown 🤡!

:lol:

"He will definitely shine in that league. He's the all action type of player that fans love and he'll be one of the star performers this season."

I doubt he'll shine and be a star performer this season. 

Do I need to spell everything out for you, wee man? 

You been on the cheap lager today? 🤡

Again, I'll reiterate, he'll shine in that league. For all the technical superstars on show, fans love a guy who can dig a ball out and cover plenty of ground. 

To use 'Villa have defended so much that he'll not get much chance to shine', as a defence of your viewpoint is fair enough. To do so in a game where he's scored once and set a teammate (Trezeguet) up with a killer through ball from which he missed a gilt edged chance is a strange choice of hill to die on. 

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Again, I'll reiterate, he'll shine in that league. For all the technical superstars on show, fans love a guy who can dig a ball out and cover plenty of ground. 

To use 'Villa have defended so much that he'll not get much chance to shine', as a defence of your viewpoint is fair enough. To do so in a game where he's scored once and set a teammate (Trezeguet) up with a killer through ball from which he missed a gilt edged chance is a strange choice of hill to die on. 

If he wasn't an ex Saints player he would hardly be noticed on here.

Says it all, blinkered.

Time will tell. 

"He will definitely shine in that league. He's the all action type of player that fans love and he'll be one of the star performers this season."
I doubt he'll shine and be a star performer this season. 
Do I need to spell everything out for you, wee man? 
You been on the cheap lager today? 🤡

Looks like you’ve spelt out a made up quote!

You said “ doubt it”

What a walloper!

:lol:

Fud

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Surely if you shine, you're a star performer.

Again, strange hill to die on, he's been the star performer today. At the home of last season's 3rd place team and Champions League finalists. :lol:

Are you watching the game?

If you were you would see that the defence are the reason Villa are still in the game. 

Through no fault of his own he's hardly touched the ball in the 2nd half, star performer? :lol:

What are you basing your rave prediction on exactly, his goal? :byebye