Ryan Flynn

14 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I should have qualified this as NOT a dig at Lyons. He wasn't bad but if anyone else deserved MotM it would have been McKenzie.

I never took your comment as a dig at Lyons. I understand that you thought MacK was our best player, I just thought a number of our players had really decent games. I would put Lyons in there to for the reasons I gave.

I think the reasons we won this game were that we were better that Dee in every dept. Goalies, Defence, Midfield and up front. There was not one Dee player that I would have said, let's sign him for next season. Our 3 CB and Muzek all had really solid games, Lyons, P. McGinn and Flynn worked their socks off and contributed offensively and defensively and Mullen especially gave everything and scored a goal. (Jackson and Nazon contributed too)

So for once it was quite difficult to pick a MOTM and different people will rightly choose different players this week.

• 2 years later...
Andrew87
:byebye
Cheers Shull.

Just to get things up to date...

The all knowing Baz thinks Flynn is done and the manager made a huge mistake in extending his contract.

Whilst supporters have continued to defend both player and manager, Baz has continued his verbal assault on both.

In a classic act of deflection, Baz then claimed that he is being singled out for criticism unfairly.

Now... Let's see how long this thread remains about respected club employee Ryan Flynn, who made a very positive and telling contribution to the game yesterday. [emoji41][emoji12][emoji850]

58 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Cheers Shull.

Just to get things up to date...

The all knowing Baz thinks Flynn is done and the manager made a huge mistake in extending his contract.

Whilst supporters have continued to defend both player and manager, Baz has continued his verbal assault on both.

In a classic act of deflection, Baz then claimed that he is being singled out for criticism unfairly.

Now... Let's see how long this thread remains about respected club employee Ryan Flynn, who made a very positive and telling contribution to the game yesterday. emoji41.pngemoji12.pngemoji850.png

And just to clarify. 

The all lying BEK has once again blown everything out of proportion out of a desperate need for my attention. 

- no huge mistake, I just disagree it was the right call. There’s nothing ‘huge’ about it. 

- no verbal assault, this is the same man that claimed the use of the word ‘snowflake’ is racist regardless of context because of an old meaning from the 19th century 😂

- no claim of being singled out unfairly, it’s a reflection on how bitter some posters are. 

40 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

And just to clarify. 

The all lying BEK has once again blown everything out of proportion out of a desperate need for my attention. 

- no huge mistake, I just disagree it was the right call. There’s nothing ‘huge’ about it. 

- no verbal assault, this is the same man that claimed the use of the word ‘snowflake’ is racist regardless of context because of an old meaning from the 19th century 😂

- no claim of being singled out unfairly, it’s a reflection on how bitter some posters are. 

Feck me. 

Perhaps you should consider changing your pseudonym to Calamero.