Knife Crime

faraway saint

21 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I don't even know why he brought all this up.

I was having a bit of fun at Faraway Saint's expense (as he does with me) and he steams into the debate trying to turn the entire thing into the most insincere moral high ground nonsense, placing himself as chief arbitrator of what we're all allowed to talk and laugh about.

I don't understand his need to make himself the centre of every conversation.

Seriously, if it's just post-career boredom he should just go and get a job.

Poor attempt at humour Slarti. 

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

My point made for me. Thanks Oaky. 

You are playing to the audience but the audience largely has you on ignore.

I am genuinely intrigued as to what your game is on this forum.

You know you piss off pretty much everyone and you know you are doing it deliberately using at least 3 classic tactics:

1) Passive aggressive nibbling at people.

2) Constant shit-stirring.

3) Obsessively posting low or zero value content.

Your response above hits all 3.

Is it really post-career boredom? Do you miss the intensity being at the centre of everything?

I ask  because I cannot believe that you behave like this in real life.

Edited by oaksoft

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

You know you piss off pretty much everyone and you know you are doing it deliberately using at least 3 classic tactics:

3) Obsessively posting low value content.

Is it really post-career boredom? Do you miss the intensity being at the centre of everything?

Boring. 

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

A very nice summary.

Yet he thrives on the attention when any of the above are pointed out.

I disagree on the last point as I believe he is exactly as he comes across on here. 

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A very nice summary.

Yet he thrives on the attention when any of the above are pointed out.

I disagree on the last point as I believe he is exactly as he comes across on here. 

I don't like putting people on Ignore as a rule because I think that feature kills the forum and as you know if there was a genuine attempt at humour or windup I'd be fine.

The nonsense you are seeing on this page from him? I'm just getting too old for it.

So against my better judgment he can f**k off onto my Ignore list until he starts behaving like a human being.

Just checked. He's the only one on it.

I don't even have shull on there FFS. That should be telling him something. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I don't like putting people on Ignore as a rule because I think that feature kills the forum and as you know if there was a genuine attempt at humour or windup I'd be fine.

The nonsense you are seeing on this page from him? I'm just getting too old for it.

So against my better judgment he can f**k off onto my Ignore list until he starts behaving like a human being.

I don't even have shull on there FFS. That should be telling him something. :lol:

Please do. 

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You're now on mine. :booty

9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

He's went and started a thread about the ignore function. 🙈

If there was any moderation he'd be in here. :thumbsdown

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I have him on ignore..hes a prick

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

He's went and started a thread about the ignore function. 🙈

If there was any moderation he'd be in here. :thumbsdown

Oh dear. Your grammar is very poor. How many threads have you started? How many threads do you post in during a day? How many contain ffs, Feck, bet or emoji? How many times do you bleat about moderation? Jings, crivens, help ma boab. The irony. 

Edited by St.Ricky

• 1 year later...

Another tragic case on the news today, a 13 year old deliberately lured to his death by a 13 & 14 year old, assisted by a 14 year old girl.

Premeditated and astoundingly brutal.

Stabbed twice and died in his mothers arms.

Yip, throw away the key, or better still, just give them an nice injection, and I don't mean a Covid jag.

Scum, no doubt the parents are the same, suppose they had little chance with no ability to know right from wrong. 

• 1 year later...
36 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

And it, if that's possible, gets worse.

A 9 year old girl stabbed to death.

Not a lot of detail at this point.

Impossible to imagine what the parents must be going through.

I just read about that! Nine years old! I can only assume the perpetrators are kids.

Just now, W6er said:

I just read about that! Nine years old! I can only assume the perpetrators are kids.

These days you can never tell but I would put my cash on that age bracket.

Whatever the age, as I've mentioned on this thread, a swift injection please, no need to waste oxygen on these types. 

The pain and grief for the parents and immediate family and friends must be unbearable. 

27 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

These days you can never tell but I would put my cash on that age bracket.

Whatever the age, as I've mentioned on this thread, a swift injection please, no need to waste oxygen on these types. 

The pain and grief for the parents and immediate family and friends must be unbearable. 

I have created a thread you might like in General Discussion! :) 

Surely you wouldn't want to execute a child, if it turned out they were under 18?

2 minutes ago, W6er said:

I have created a thread you might like in General Discussion! :) 

Surely you wouldn't want to execute a child, if it turned out they were under 18?

It’s a very emotive subject. I’m not sure the right answer, but perhaps you may want to ask Jamie Bulger’s parents for their opinion. 
I just hope nothing untoward happens to my kids be that rape or murder. I’m not sure how I would ever come to terms with it long term, never mind how I would react at the time.