Knife Crime

faraway saint

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You need to get a hobby, some of your recent posts are almost world beaters in length, no idea about the content, had to do some work today. :lol:

Fcuk off or I’ll stab you ya cnut. 😂 

You could always put me on ignore. 😪

Edited by SuperSaints1877

Amazing how even a serious topic can be trivialised by some. The silence of the person shot and the driver of the car which picked him up and drove him to hospital speaks volumes on who and what was behind the attack which led to this young girls death. How we reached this stage and what we need to do in order to rid ourselves of this menace would cover far too many areas for any online forum to do it justice. Tragic

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Apart from bazil. 🤣

Having a debate with him is the equivalent of a pigeon having a debate with Stephen Hawking about applied mathematics and theoretical physics.

Yes I know Mr Hawking is dead now but I’m sure the esteemed Bazil would have been one of the first in the queue brush away the concept that Hawking radiation is theorised to be released outside a black hole's event horizon because of relativistic quantum effects.
As you and I know this is named after Stephen Hawking, who developed a theoretical argument for its existence in 1974.

Our Baz in 1975 if the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET)  was in the public domain would have no doubt announced to the world “Black body radiation? A complete lack of evidence Hawking!”

If Mr Hawking provided a counter argument our Baz would respond by saying “Upset and lashing out as usual. You’re having a nightmare here Stephen! You can speculate until the cows come home. If I’m wrong I’ll be the first to put my hands up. Stephen you’re obsessed about this theory and I’ve told you time and again you have no evidence! What I’ve said is factually true!”

Now I’m nowhere near as intelligent as Mr Hawking, but my theory is that our Bazil was born in 1985 and still lives at home with his mum. Therefore the previous paragraph is just a wee joke at his expense.
I obviously have no factual evidence for that, but neither did Stephen Hawking for his “Black Body Radiation” theory which meant he never ever received a Nobel Prize.

I just can’t think of what to name my theory about Baz age and his current living arrangement.

Any help gratefully received.

Ha Ha Ha! Boom! Boom!

On 8/25/2022 at 7:06 AM, faraway saint said:

Isn't it sadly ironic the one of the intended victims, a scummy drug dealer, is alive?

It's like a scene from a movie. :(

The police have got this scum.

Thought it wouldn't take long, this kind of murder crosses the divide and he really was unlikely, barring fleeing the country, to be free for too long. 

Another who, hopefully,  gets it big time in prison. 

On 8/25/2022 at 11:21 AM, SuperSaints1877 said:

We are too fcuking soft on the punishments handed out to these cunts. 

So many innocent lives are being lost to drug dealing and the murders and domestic violence that occur as a result.

There is so much money to be made from drug dealing that it results in turf wars. We saw a huge rise in the 80s of drug gangs in Paisley with heroin, but cocaine and other class A drugs in demand.

When I first went south in the 80s I’d not seen anyone do cocaine in person apart from American movies. Then I saw it as an “executive/rich man’s” drug of choice popular with investment bankers and stockbrokers. 

Over time I started to see it become readily available in the 90s and 00s (cut many times with all manner of shit) to those with a decent wage.

Now I’m seeing teenagers at the football snorting away. It’s fcuking rife now in Scotland. If I wanted to I can order drugs to my front door far quicker than a local takeaway. 

People in Scotland consume roughly double the global average of cocaine in a single session – 1.2 grams compared with 0.5 grams. Perhaps that is down to purity levels. 
Common cocaine additives include: Laundry detergent, Laxatives, Caffeine, Boric acid, Local anesthetics like procaine, Creatine.

These all come in a white powder form that is visually indistinguishable from the standard form of street cocaine. They are not particularly dangerous but also not something you would generally want in your body. Small particles in laundry detergent can build up in arteries and cause dangerous blockages in the heart, brain, or liver.

One of my best mates down south was a high flying IT senior executive with decades of experience. He got involved with a group who regularly did coke. He became addicted and subsequently lost his job, had to sell a beautiful home, , massive credit card debts. I could do nothing to stop him. He is now 58 years old and he can’t even recognise his own wife, children, or grandchildren as his brain is completely fcuked. Now in full time care. 

The murder rate in Glasgow accounts for 19% of all homicide cases in Scotland. The murder rate stands at 5.1 per 100,000 people, which is the highest in Scotland and by extension one of the highest in Europe.

I’ve traveled to many countries in my time and one of the safest and cleanest places I ever visited was Singapore. I am choosing Singapore as the population is quite similar to Scotland as both between 5 and 6 Million.

“Singapore has a low murder rate of 0.3 per 100,000 inhabitants.”

In Glasgow The murder rate stands at 5.1 per 100,000 people. 

So in effect you are SEVENTEEN times more likely to get murdered in Glasgow than Singapore.

”In Singapore while robbery and robbery are nearly unheard of. This places the country as the second safest in the world, ranking second among the top ten countries with the lowest crime rates. Singapore has strict rules that go a long way toward making citizens law-abiding. Many offenses have severe punishments, such as whipping and other torturous punishments. The death penalty is also commonly utilized in this country.”

“Singapore has a reputation for being a safe, peaceful, and orderly city. In 2021, it was ranked the third safest city in the world, losing out on the top spots to Tokyo and Copenhagen. In 2021, Singapore recorded the longest period of serious crime-free days since 2015. However, “low crime does not mean no crime”, as the popular catchphrase in Singapore goes. While violent crime, theft, and crimes against persons are rare occurrences in the city-state, fraud and scams, especially those occurring online, are on the rise. 

Singapore is able to keep its crime rate low by enforcing strict laws and punishments on those who break the law, as well as having a sophisticated system of surveillance. From the high fines for littering to the use of capital punishment for crimes such as drug trafficking and homicide, such measures seem to be an effective deterrent to would-be transgressors. Despite the criticisms from various human rights organizations, Singapore still carries out capital punishment for crimes such as drug trafficking and murder. The harsh penalties imposed on crimes related to drug abuse are also apparent when looking at the Singapore prison population: in 2021, more than two-thirds of the inmate population were there for drug offenses.”

I think if i was looking for your solution i'd prefer to look at Copenhagen ???

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 9:00 AM, SuperSaints1877 said:

Having a debate with him is the equivalent of a pigeon having a debate with Stephen Hawking about applied mathematics and theoretical physics.

Yes I know Mr Hawking is dead now but I’m sure the esteemed Bazil would have been one of the first in the queue brush away the concept that Hawking radiation is theorised to be released outside a black hole's event horizon because of relativistic quantum effects.
As you and I know this is named after Stephen Hawking, who developed a theoretical argument for its existence in 1974.

Our Baz in 1975 if the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET)  was in the public domain would have no doubt announced to the world “Black body radiation? A complete lack of evidence Hawking!”

If Mr Hawking provided a counter argument our Baz would respond by saying “Upset and lashing out as usual. You’re having a nightmare here Stephen! You can speculate until the cows come home. If I’m wrong I’ll be the first to put my hands up. Stephen you’re obsessed about this theory and I’ve told you time and again you have no evidence! What I’ve said is factually true!”

Now I’m nowhere near as intelligent as Mr Hawking, but my theory is that our Bazil was born in 1985 and still lives at home with his mum. Therefore the previous paragraph is just a wee joke at his expense.
I obviously have no factual evidence for that, but neither did Stephen Hawking for his “Black Body Radiation” theory which meant he never ever received a Nobel Prize.

I just can’t think of what to name my theory about Baz age and his current living arrangement.

Any help gratefully received.

Ha Ha Ha! Boom! Boom!

I doubt you’d see a pigeon challenge someone on unsubstantiated claims & scaremongering… 

As for the rest of your post, I wasn’t even a look in my fathers eye in 1975 & your ‘theory’ on my living arrangements is more of a hypothesis. One that I debunked over coffee with your mum this morning. 

• 1 year later...

This case has really disturbed me.

The planning by two teenagers, I can almost understand a knee jerk reaction if a teenager is carrying s knife, is quite horrific.

The sentencing will be interesting. 

Two teenagers have been found guilty of murdering schoolgirl Brianna Ghey in a frenzied killing that was weeks in the planning.

Brianna, 16, was stabbed 28 times with a hunting knife by the two callous teens, who she believed to be her friends but who had been planning the horrifying attack in meticulous detail behind her back.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/brianna-ghey-murder-trial-verdict-latest-b2466442.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 3:16 PM, faraway saint said:

The planning by two teenagers, I can almost understand a knee jerk reaction if a teenager is carrying s knife, is quite horrific.

Two teenagers have been found guilty of murdering schoolgirl Brianna Ghey in a frenzied killing that was weeks in the planning.

Brianna, 16, was stabbed 28 times with a hunting knife by the two callous teens, who she believed to be her friends but who had been planning the horrifying attack in meticulous detail behind her back.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/brianna-ghey-murder-trial-verdict-latest-b2466442.html

Would you pull the lever yourself? 😉 

I agree, a spontaneous reaction is understandable, particularly when the perpetrator is under the influence of drink or drugs and it's the result of a heated argument or over a love interest, or something. But to plan such a wicked crime is just pure evil. Is this perhaps the result of the collaboration of two psychopaths? I can only think it takes a personality disorder of that magnitude for two people to contrive commit such a callous attack. I hope they receive very long prison sentences, both to act as a deterrent and to keep society safe from such people. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2023 at 3:16 PM, faraway saint said:

The judge, quite rightly, names these two b'strds and they will be sentenced today.

Every time I see pictures of this poor innocent girl it makes me so fecking angry.

The judge, quite rightly, names these two b'strds and they will be sentenced today.
Every time I see pictures of this poor innocent girl it makes me so fecking angry.

To me their names will always be those murdering evil bastards.

27 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

To me their names will always be those murdering evil bastards.

Twenty and twenty two years MINIMUM. 

The female received the slightly longer term, although the judge has added they might never be released if they are seen to "remain a danger".

Where's ma noose? 

16 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Twenty and twenty two years MINIMUM. 

The female received the slightly longer term, although the judge has added they might never be released if they are seen to "remain a danger".

Where's ma noose? 

The case is very much about ASD. Reminds me of the film below, which is a must see in my opinion.

On 1/2/2024 at 6:45 AM, W6er said:

Would you pull the lever yourself? 😉 

I agree, a spontaneous reaction is understandable, particularly when the perpetrator is under the influence of drink or drugs and it's the result of a heated argument or over a love interest, or something. But to plan such a wicked crime is just pure evil. Is this perhaps the result of the collaboration of two psychopaths? I can only think it takes a personality disorder of that magnitude for two people to contrive commit such a callous attack. I hope they receive very long prison sentences, both to act as a deterrent and to keep society safe from such people. 

Personality disorder or ASD ? It’s chicken and egg stuff, probably both. 

11 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

The case is very much about ASD. Reminds me of the film below, which is a must see in my opinion.

While ASD can affect people using it as some sort of reason/defence is another sad sign of todays society where almost everything is down to mental heakth. 

58 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

What is it with mad foreigners and outdoor multiple knife carnage? 

B09BD339-EE5D-40A5-9A77-48B9067CA9B4.jpeg

I find there's racial tones when these incidents make the news or people raise them on social media.

I had a discussion on LinkedIn only a few days ago when there was a post with strong racial terms being discussed.

I quoted a few recent knife crimes by white British people which didn't go down well. 

We have more than enough British nutcases who fancy themselves when they have a knife on them. 

Edited by faraway saint