Fakes Away

Just now, santaponsasaint said:
3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:
I thought premiership clubs were supposed to have USL?
I understand games getting postponed because surrounding areas are dangerous, but surely the pitch shouldn’t be an issue? 

Depends on their drainage. ICT have USH and their game was off Friday night.

Yes but as you say that was postponed due to “waterlogged pitch”.

If you’re saying that waterlogging was caused by snow then fair enough, but if it was rain, that’s a completely different thing. I’ve never heard of a pitch being waterlogged because of snow. 

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I thought premiership clubs were supposed to have USL?

I understand games getting postponed because surrounding areas are dangerous, but surely the pitch shouldn’t be an issue? 

I won't  be accepting the surrounding area one as a reason for putting a game off after the recent game at Parkhead, where the authorities were content to leave the pavements like a bobsleigh run.

If you’re saying that waterlogging was caused by snow then fair enough, but if it was rain, that’s a completely different thing. I’ve never heard of a pitch being waterlogged because of snow. 
Saints had a game abandoned due a water logged pitch and we have good drainage. Game is off anyway. Flooded lol

6 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
9 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Saints had a game abandoned due a water logged pitch and we have good drainage. Game is off anyway. Flooded lol

I’m not sure that answered my question. I’m well aware that pitches get waterlogged. Just not with snow. Snow tends to be not all that wet until it melts!! :blink:

I can only assume that this is nothing to do with snow today and it’s been raining heavily in Perth. Otherwise it’s a complete mystery. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

I’m not sure that answered my question. I’m well aware that pitches get waterlogged. Just not with snow. Snow tends to be not all that wet until it melts!! :blink:
I can only assume that this is nothing to do with snow today and it’s been raining heavily in Perth. Otherwise it’s a complete mystery. 
Yip been raining in Perth since after midnight. Think even SMP would struggle today.

3 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
12 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Yip been raining in Perth since after midnight. Think even SMP would struggle today.

Fair enough then. :thumbs2