Fakes Away

1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

8 games to go

Bottom of the table

Bizarre choice of penalty kick

Defies logic

That said, we can win this

Lol you can't be serious we are f**ked whish to f**k this was the last game of the season get it over with. 

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Our best performer tonight according to the radio commentary

I just heard that.

The live stream I was watching conked out at 34 minutes so switched to radio, I can only assume he turned into Johann Cruyff in the intervening 9 minutes as he was f**king gash for the first 34.

Although in the pre-match build up, the same commentators mentioned how we still have to go to Celtic Park in a couple of weeks, so I'll take any of their pish with a grain of salt.

Edited by djchapsticks

Just now, djchapsticks said:

I just heard that.

The live stream I was watching conked out at 34 minutes so switched to radio, I can only assume he turned into Johann Cruyff in the intervening 9 minutes as he was f**king gash for the first 34.

I do get the impression he was the "best" of a very bad lot. Massive job for OK here as it's clearly not working. Can't go into a game as important as Saturday's on the back of another insipid 45m which would lead to inevitable defeat. Come on OK prove you can make a difference !

Anybody got a copy of "Coaching for Dummies" for OK? Item 1 - Do not continually pump high balls up to a lone striker, especially when he's not a f*cking giant.

Kearney has been doing this genius tactic since he arrived.

He and we need a big second half here.

4 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Anybody got a copy of "Coaching for Dummies" for OK? Item 1 - Do not continually pump high balls up to a lone striker, especially when he's not a f*cking giant.

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

Kearney has been doing this genius tactic since he arrived.

He and we need a big second half here.

Just had a thought, maybe Jackson is stood on a chair at every team talk and Oran thinks he's six foot eight?