Fakes Away

We have more danger about us with Jackson and Nazon but late on they ran the clock down - it would be a different story if we were a goal up with those 2 ready to add to our lead . . . we need to take a gamble earlier on in games and go for it . . .

Don't think you can say much after that, that hasn't been said after every game.

We are out our depth in this league. There's been zero improvement since last season. If we even flucked our way into the playoff spot, we'd definitely be the underdogs.

It'll be another summer of a full squad turnover.

1 minute ago, elvis said:

Dundee are rank lol what the f**k are we then. 

We are also rank. We know we are. ( you already know this because you repeat it about 30 times per game) Im still positive. Might not be on Saturday but Im not a miserable sod. 

I reckon both us and Dundee will be in the championship next season, 2 of the poorest teams to ever play in the top flight.

Spot on. Amazes me we still have a chance of not finishing bottom having won 4 games out of 30.

In a normal season we would pretty much already be gone with that kind of points total.

8 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

It would have been a lot different had we scored our penalty - we need to take chances and put other teams on the back foot.

Lets get this right from here on in please?

I admire your positivity Sweeper, but I think realistically tonight was our best chance of turning the tide. If we havnt been able to consistently put teams on the back foot up until now then I can’t see how we will mange it for the remaining games. This has been one of the worst seasons I can remember for stmirren. 

Not happy to lose but let's not go OTT here, it's still in our hands to stay up we have a home game against the team 1 point above us, win that and and we're off the bottom. We have  S. Mcginn And McGennis to hopefully come back in soon and boost the squad, both are quality players. Tonight if we score the penalty then we could have went on to win, disappointing, but we're not gone just yet.

Edited by proudtobeabuddy