Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Tommy Wright at the Killie game (as was Brian Rice) doing his homework, their players calling on each other to win their next four and finish top six... this will be a hard game.

apparently David Hopkin was there Monday too! Cant imagine Killie would be interested in him, wonder who might be running a rule over him for next season in the lower leagues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Tommy Wright at the Killie game (as was Brian Rice) doing his homework, their players calling on each other to win their next four and finish top six... this will be a hard game.

apparently David Hopkin was there Monday too! Cant imagine Killie would be interested in him, wonder who might be running a rule over him for next season in the lower leagues?

It's not what the other team say or do. It's about us St Mirren Football Club. We have given ourselves a fighting chance that my friend is the bottom line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ron said:

Is the £16 adult + child limited for family stand or can you get in with main bulk of support in main stand using it ........emdy know

Family Stand only, sitting with the St Johnstone family support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It's not what the other team say or do. It's about us St Mirren Football Club. We have given ourselves a fighting chance that my friend is the bottom line. 

We hope the team take advantage of that, imo we really need six points from the last four pre split fixtures just to stay in touch. And have a chance of making the play offs. Cant see us avoiding 11th or 12th now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Minimum we have got to beat Dundee , Hamilton pre split anything else is a bonus. St Johnstone is going to be a hard game to get anything from. 

I cannot argue with your analysis above, but I am hopeful we will take 1 or 3 points from the Fakes - it is about time AND we have guys who can do it. We need to get right in about them in the middle of the park especially. But having a real go with 2 strikers would be a positive way to set up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I cannot argue with your analysis above, but I am hopeful we will take 1 or 3 points from the Fakes - it is about time AND we have guys who can do it. We need to get right in about them in the middle of the park especially. But having a real go with 2 strikers would be a positive way to set up!

Not exactly last chance saloon, but let’s have a go like you say

I honestly ( despite the Kilmarnock defeat ) think we can ‘now’ give anyone a good game in this league

Going for St Johnstone 1-2 Saints

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Wouldn't go if u let me in for free..shite ground, 2 shite teams, nae atmosphere and can see 2-0 defeat...oh and it will be fecking freezing...

It’s freezing for over 30 of the league games we play every season.

And we are generally shite anyway.

Is this your first year as a St Mirren fan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It's not what the other team say or do. It's about us St Mirren Football Club. We have given ourselves a fighting chance that my friend is the bottom line. 

 

 

19 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Minimum we have got to beat Dundee , Hamilton pre split anything else is a bonus. St Johnstone is going to be a hard game to get anything from. 

Confused.com..?

the above two posts followed and in response to this?

"Tommy Wright at the Killie game (as was Brian Rice) doing his homework, their players calling on each other to win their next four and finish top six... this will be a hard game.

apparently David Hopkin was there Monday too! Cant imagine Killie would be interested in him, wonder who might be running a rule over him for next season in the lower leagues?"

in a heartbeat IOBS flip flops from one viewpoint to another. Are you a,Tartan Tory mp in disguise?

 
Edited by Lord Pityme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

 

Confused.com..?

I'm confused.

Why are you confused by those two posts?

They don't appear contradictory. Quite the opposite. Both say it's all about what Saints do.

Just expanded in the second post to say what IoBS believes we NEED to do.

Edited by stlucifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'm confused.

Why are you confused by those two posts?

They don't appear contradictory. Quite the opposite. Both say it's all about what Saints do.

Just expanded in the second post to say what IoBS believes we NEED to do.

I think it is him who is confused and cannot read properly !  :spud7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Dallas to ref. Ffs he makes a mistake the shit will hit the fan in the stands. What are the SFA thinking. 

I suspect it’s all relative- they might be concerned about a 50k crowd- even a 15k crowd. Not so sure about a 5k one ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Dallas to ref. Ffs he makes a mistake the shit will hit the fan in the stands. What are the SFA thinking. 

Surely after giving the fakes 2 penalties last time in Perth and the 4 at Ibrox, he must be due to give us something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully with some added pressure and scrutiny on him after the monumental F up at Ibrox last time out,  we might see a new improved Dallas. 

Dyace44WoAAL3rn.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, munoz said:

Hopefully with some added pressure and scrutiny on him after the monumental F up at Ibrox last time out,  we might see a new improved Dallas. 

Dyace44WoAAL3rn.jpg

You MIGHT see a more fair Dallas (doubtful) but you won't see an improved one. He hasn't the capability to be better. He's feckin' useless!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

You MIGHT see a more fair Dallas (doubtful) but you won't see an improved one. He hasn't the capability to be better. He's feckin' useless!

So long as he is useless in our favour for a change - that will be fine !  :magic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

You MIGHT see a more fair Dallas (doubtful) but you won't see an improved one. He hasn't the capability to be better. He's feckin' useless!

You'll get no arguments from me on his lack if abilities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Tough game. our record there is poor. Good that Tansey is back. He was excellent V Hearts and hopefully McGinn is fit. But i believe we can get a result. Coys.

 

 

 

 

Better team without McGinn...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...