Fakes Away

15 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Imo it did....we win very few games with him in side..he is a good 1st division player...not at level fot premiership along with others...

We haven’t won many games with most players in the team :rolleyes:

Anyway, I actually feel quite positive about tomorrow. Liked the interviews Oran & Tansey gave yesterday. Doesn’t feel like there is doom in the dressing room.

Just focussing on the last four games, If you’d had offered up a record of W-L-D-D every four games at the start of the season then i’d have taken it. We just need to keep the momentum going.

Edited by aldo_j

1 hour ago, turrabuddie said:
6 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:
Heavy snow tomorrow afternoon so be careful if your driving. 

I see snow forecast on BBC website but where are you getting the "heavy" snow from ? Is the match in danger ? Subject to pitch inspection ?

On BBC news weather this morning. 10inch of snow expected in central Scotland, not the central belt the map took in Perth. Edit to start around 1pm. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

On BBC news weather this morning. 10inch of snow expected in central Scotland, not the central belt the map took in Perth. Edit to start around 1pm. 
Bugger. Probably need to let my daughter drop out of the journey due to the potential bad weather.
No word of pitch inspection though ?

On 3/13/2019 at 10:51 AM, Lord Pityme said:

Tommy Wright at the Killie game (as was Brian Rice) doing his homework, their players calling on each other to win their next four and finish top six... this will be a hard game.

apparently David Hopkin was there Monday too! Cant imagine Killie would be interested in him, wonder who might be running a rule over him for next season in the lower leagues?

David Hopkin was at the Livi match too! 

7 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Won't be at the game as the missus has dragged me off to Rome. Weather is beautiful here lots of sun shine.

Enjoy the snow guys good luck the real saints and I hope the sun is shining on the Black n white army at full time.

Won't be at game as fecking freezing..middle of no-where...nae atmosphere...nae fans....total rip off and totally limited footballer's...

8 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Won't be at the game as the missus has dragged me off to Rome. Weather is beautiful here lots of sun shine.

Enjoy the snow guys good luck the real saints and I hope the sun is shining on the Black n white army at full time.

Tough for you missing our victory and having to avoid getting sunburned    :P            - but hope you have a nice break too.  :bounce2   

35 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I don't see another fakes thread unless you mean the sin bin?

Yeah it's that one, I browse the forum by clicking read only. Sin bin threads really shouldn't appear there. <_<

Perhaps it's just my OCD kicking in