Official St Johnstone v St Mirren Matchday Thread

shull

Panic fecking stations. 

All Ticket ? 

Pay Cash At The Gate ? 

WILL THE FECKING STADIUM BE BIG ENOUGH ? 

What if we bring a decent support and we get put in the Main Stand ? Could very well be carnage. 

Put all emergency services on fecking standby as St Johnstone try and squeeze a maximum 3500 crowd in to a 10000 seater Arena. We could share a seat in the Main Stand section or maybe the Home Club will open the Stand behind the Goal for excess Buddies. 

FORFUXSAKE, why am I caring ? 

I willnae be going. 

Guess below 

ST JOHNSTONE 1 ST MIRREN 2

CROWD. 3487. 

Never enjoy going there add to the fact it’s usually freezing

I think we will beat Kilmarnock, but this game ?

Difficult to call as potentially they’re still chasing top six with Livingston up next for them away.

Going for score draw [emoji4]

( Still think that bloody away win at Aberdeen for Hamilton could be a key factor in things )

Would try getting a ticket, but has probably sold oot already [emoji2]

8 minutes ago, shull said:

Panic fecking stations. 

All Ticket ? 

Pay Cash At The Gate ? 

What if we bring a decent support and we get put in the Main Stand ? Could very well be carnage. 

Put all emergency services on fecking standby as St Johnstone try and squeeze a maximum 3500 crowd in to a 10000 seater Arena. We could share a seat in the Main Stand section or maybe the Home Club will open the Stand behind the Goal for excess Buddies. 

You forgot the possibility of gales and that rain stuff that seems to be a major factor. 

8 minutes ago, shull said:

Panic fecking stations. 

All Ticket ? 

Pay Cash At The Gate ? 

I willnae be going. 

Guess below 

CROWD. 3487. 

I prefer you as Sweep than Harpo.....................

Funny post and agree on the meltdown, we will take 900 max

Now try not to be nasty to me on your reply :wink:

4 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Never enjoy going there add to the fact it’s usually freezing

I think we will beat Kilmarnock, but this game ?

Difficult to call as potentially they’re still chasing top six with Livingston up next for them away.

Going for score draw emoji4.png

( Still think that bloody away win at Aberdeen for Hamilton could be a key factor in things )

Would try getting a ticket, but has probably sold oot already emoji2.png

Indeed, a cnut of a ground, way too big for St Johnstone, went last time, won't be going, other things to do that day. 

21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You forgot the possibility of gales and that rain stuff that seems to be a major factor. 

I will give  that information nearer the time. Still waiting on my trusted source to supply the Shipping Forecast. 

3 hours ago, shull said:

Panic fecking stations. 

All Ticket ? 

Pay Cash At The Gate ? 

I willnae be going. 

Guess below 

CROWD. 3487. 

Please go! it's not the same without you:D

It has been confirmed that the Premiership fixture against St Johnstone at McDiarmid Park on Saturday 16th March will be pay-at-the gate.

The info for the matchday is as follows:

The St Mirren fans will be seated in the Main Stand at McDiarmid Park.

Gate Prices

Adult - £23
Over 65 - £13
17 to 18 - £12
13 to 16 - £9
Under 13 - Free*
Wheelchair User (adult) - £14**
Wheelchair User (concession) - £6**
Ambulant Disabled (adult) - £14**
Ambulant Disabled (concession) - £6**

* - Under 13s will gain access free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult (max 2 per adult). Turnstile 5 Only.

** - Wheelchair users and ambulant disabled must purchase tickets in advance from the St Mirren Ticket Office. Carers will gain access free of charge.

There are a limited number of accessible parking bays which can be booked in advance of the game – £5 per car.

There are also a limited number of ADC receivers for blind/partially sighted supporters. These can be booked in advance through Beverley Mayer on 01738 459 090 and collected from the St Johnstone Ticket Office on the match day.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Hope St Johnstone are ready for this massive crowd on Saturday. :lol:

What was our crowd last night, just over 3000? 

Most people would have predicted that our crowds would drop as the results have been consistently poor.

It'll be another shit crowd, shit game and blawing a gale, that's my prediction. 

That's the problem with most of Saints fans, they think we are some sort of sleeping giant when to be honest outside the 2-3 thousand regular fans nobody gives a toss...