For Sale

53 minutes ago, Brian1877 said:

Moving house and having a clear out.  I've got a signed ball from the 2013-14 season and a programme from the last game at Love Street if anyones interested send me a message.

They should be in yer Will.

Have the family fight over them.

Or ask to go in the box with you.

Do they play football in heaven?

43 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

This is a good idea - Who needs Gumtree or Ebay emoji2.png

Can we offload ‘Forum Im-posters?’

A ‘Swap shop’ thread of Saints items with options to buy/sell

Somebody will be along soon with the relevant thread....,,,

Perhaps our younger and more sensitive element, you know the members of the group

Criminals not fans

Could use such a thread to swap attire.  At the end of the day the little feral runts only have a set amount of pocket money with which to buy the oh so important track suits that identify them as well, feral runts.  So we could expect to see the following types of post

Looking to swap Blue Sergio Tachini Trackie bottoms fur a pair oh Adidas or Nike, pure mintit condition except fur a couple o' bomber marks.  Any bro's up fur it please contact Tarquin on his apple smart phone that daddy and his new mummy bought him for Christmas 2018. 

21 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

^^^

Huff ?

A thread where we can buy/sell/swap Saints stuff would be good

Keep the history amongst us and not lost.

I have a few bits and pieces of Saints interest , that I'm sure would be binned if my wife had the chance . With that in mind some sort of for sale /wanted thread for Saints memorabilia would be very helpful .

I have a few bits and pieces of Saints interest , that I'm sure would be binned if my wife had the chance . With that in mind some sort of for sale /wanted thread for Saints memorabilia would be very helpful .

A lot of my stuff comes from my Uncle Eddie as you know , random stuff I’ve acquired over the years

It’s not until you dig through the programmes & memorabilia that you realise how much stuff you can relate to your younger days or games

A wee ‘Swap Shop’ without Keith Chegwin would be magic