Empowering the SMISA Membership to begin building for the future now.

Kombibuddie

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Yes or no, if sponsorship/ entertainment for children generates more fans through the door that increases our income stream? 

There were 9 kids in the Panda Club v Livy.Hardly worth the cost of an Entertainer.

20 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

There are no doubts, it is a challenge.

SMISA' constitution states 2/3rds of the vote (including proxy's)

however, better to fail trying than failing to try.

Some will agree with me and some won't but at least the opportunity to ask the question is there.

Def agree with the effort in trying. Sore head reading Teresa's, er, Baz's happy clapper guff, depressing. 

où est le parachute?

2 hours ago, E=Mc2 said:

I know this is probably not the place to post this question, but I have a fellow Buddie coming down from Aberdeen on the day of the AGM wanting to accompany me to the meeting.

Is this possible?

Usually not a problem, but email: [email protected]

just to confirm. Normally welcome non members who might be inclined to join.

19 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Re in bold. The big bit there is no evidence for. Ha, ha, keep digging, keep digging.

Feel free to provide the plans you’d accept as revenue increasing streams then? Your conditions clearly show your bias to SMISA.

Glad you now agree though that SMISA has spent money that potentially could increase SMFC revenue. Look forward to your guaranteed income increasing schemes and why you haven't used them to become a multi-millionaire yet... 

Just now, bazil85 said:

Feel free to provide the plans you’d accept as revenue increasing streams then? Your conditions clearly show your bias to SMISA.

Glad you now agree though that SMISA has spent money that potentially could increase SMFC revenue. Look forward to your guaranteed income increasing schemes and why you haven't used them to become a multi-millionaire yet... 

I am a feckin multi millionaire clattybbawz! Now kneel down so i can park my bike.

16 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

It shows the club have f**ked the scheme big time. Who will they flog the family stand to next season..? Morton..?

If St Mirren fans don’t want to give more seats to away fans then we need to increase crowd numbers. The day we fill the family stand with St Mirren fans is the day we stop giving it to rangers and celtic ones. 

It has minimum impact on people’s lives people like you just like to moan 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

If St Mirren fans don’t want to give more seats to away fans then we need to increase crowd numbers. The day we fill the family stand with St Mirren fans is the day we stop giving it to rangers and celtic ones. 

No.. the impact is only nine kids turning up for the panda club, and less families buying season tickets as they dont fancy being kicked out of their seat and sent to an unwanted seat somewhere else in the ground. 

You keep setting them up, and I'll keep rattling them into the onion sack bud!

And that will never happen unless the club puts its own fans first and encourages them to attend.

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
25 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

And that will never happen unless the club puts its own fans first and encourages them to attend.

This mob aren't interested in that. Far too lazy and keen to accept the sectarianism, bigotry and racism £££'s

58 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

No.. the impact is only nine kids turning up for the panda club, and less families buying season tickets as they dont fancy being kicked out of their seat and sent to an unwanted seat somewhere else in the ground. 

You keep setting them up, and I'll keep rattling them into the onion sack bud!

Like I say, please show evidence that numbers of families buying season tickets are down. You will of course need to fully account for people that have chosen to buy tickets in the other two stands. Still waiting. 

43 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

We only started putting Celtic/ Rangers fans in the family stand this season so that’s incorrect. Why were the stands not full the last three seasons? The reality is a club at our level need to explore all avenues to increase our revenue and try to compete at the highest level. The money this decision has generated won’t be a small part in us being able to financially back the last two managers. Again like I say, it has next to zero impact on people’s lives, some people just like to moan.

39 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

This mob aren't interested in that. Far too lazy and keen to accept the sectarianism, bigotry and racism £££'s

As previous seasons has proven, we have ended up with these idiots in stands with St Mirren fans, IMO it’s lessor of two evils, keep them away from St Mirren fans. It also benefits the club financially yes, no downside.  

46 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Sadly, evidence and recent history proves you correct. (But Baz will still try and Spin it)!

There's no spin, in an ideal world we wouldn't have them in two stands and I would much rather we didn't. It's a necessary evil because of the financial benefit it brings. The reality as I have said though is this literally has close to no real impact on any St Mirren fans life. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

As previous seasons has proven, we have ended up with these idiots in stands with St Mirren fans, IMO it’s lessor of two evils, keep them away from St Mirren fans. It also benefits the club financially yes, no downside.  

These Idiots as you call them still sit among us and uncontrolled, such as it is, in their own allocated areas. 

Edited by alanb

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:44 PM, melmac said:

Be brexit next.

result of the vote was

11 for

16 against.

Of the 27 eligible to vote. 7 were SMISA board members & including myself, there were 3 London based Saints at the AGM.

Thanks to those who supported the proposal.

5 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

result of the vote was

11 for

16 against.

Of the 27 eligible to vote. 7 were SMISA board members & including myself, there were 3 London based Saints at the AGM.

Thanks to those who supported the proposal.

Don't worry about speaking in public, you did well and I voted for your proposal.  One question on the vote which is obviously now after the event, but we were never given the proxy vote numbers. One member asked prior to the vote about proxy votes but there just seemed to be a recognition that some proxy votes had been received but the full vote count was never given . Was this the case (or did I just miss the number being given) ?