Empowering the SMISA Membership to begin building for the future now.

Kombibuddie

So your first point, Livi on by far the smallest budget aren’t over performing? You’re basically saying there is no justification in exploring additional income streams. That is the ludicrous part I’m afraid. Do you think Livi will always be able to out muscle us because money isn’t important so we shouldn’t care about it? How many seasons in their existence have we been above them in league standing?
By your logic why are the richest clubs generally at the top end of the structure & the poorest at the bottom? Cowdenbeath stopping 10 in a row... 
You then go onto completely ignore my point that income isn’t an exact science  I’m not sure how I can put that any other way. 
Again our fans numbers and season ticket sales this season are at record highs. Fans might not like it (myself included) but there’s no evidence this difficult decision is impacting us  
if we can fill our three stands, we won’t have them in two. This should be where our energy is focussed. 
I have never liked it and never will. This isn’t a change or anything different I have been totally transparent  
you don’t think it’s worth it, I do. It’s simply a difference of opinion. I won’t change that and neither will you. The point of this part of the thread has been on the financial benefit and pitfalls, not really on people’s opinion of the actual deal 

Yet you are happy to ignore additional income streams as long as we can fill our stadium with your friends from the OF support! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Hypocrite!

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

No I know that, my point isn't on the voting numbers, over 99% of SMISA members don't care about the proposal enough to engage in the vote. While that is the case, IMO there is no reasonable grounds to return this vote. I don't agree in returning it if you hit a target of 10-20 more people, it would need to be significantly more to make the case valid. Again my opinion.

Of course you can do but I think SMISA would be completely justified in saying there isn't enough interest to vote again. 

Interesting opinion! But not one shared by the Smisa committee, who when i was on it if a decision went to a show of hands of the committee, and the result wasnt what would benefit Scott, then his bidders would simply harangue those who voted against until they had secured a majority. They sure had enough interest to force vote after vote then!

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Awwww diddums.

Well... If you keep banging a drum... ... emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji15.png

Or playing a flute eh? You've shown you're willing to drop to their level, pathetic really and I clearly am not the only one that thinks it. Welcome back to the chat, are you going to admit you were lying when you said 'last post'? 

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yet you are happy to ignore additional income streams as long as we can fill our stadium with your friends from the OF support! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Hypocrite!

Again a lie, I have said several times I do not like the arrangement. Will you be willing to admit the several lies you've shown today? Nope, you'll spin away or avoid. 

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Interesting opinion! But not one shared by the Smisa committee, who when i was on it if a decision went to a show of hands of the committee, and the result wasnt what would benefit Scott, then his bidders would simply harangue those who voted against until they had secured a majority. They sure had enough interest to force vote after vote then!

The reality is if Graeme, you or anyone else could get adequate support for any proposition, GLS view wouldn't be a blocker. The evidence is there isn't even close to enough interest. 

4 hours ago, bazil85 said:

The reality is if Graeme, you or anyone else could get adequate support for any proposition, GLS view wouldn't be a blocker. The evidence is there isn't even close to enough interest. 

Thanks for confirming your identity, and ignoring the fact the Smisa committee push vote after vote on the same issue until they get the result they want. Even though you say you dont support that approach! You are laugh out loud funny mate!

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Thanks for confirming your identity, and ignoring the fact the Smisa committee push vote after vote on the same issue until they get the result they want. Even though you say you dont support that approach! You are laugh out loud funny mate!

Confirming my identity? Eh 

im not saying you’re wrong because I am by no means close to it but can you give an example where the committee have had the same vote return a no on several occasions before finally getting their way? 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

Confirming my identity? Eh 

im not saying you’re wrong because I am by no means close to it but can you give an example where the committee have had the same vote return a no on several occasions before finally getting their way? 

I could, but that would be betraying undertakings i agreed to at the time. 

Funny though, you saying, its wrong to put something forward time after time when the majority disagree with it. Can you dig youre own irony?

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I could, but that would be betraying undertakings i agreed to at the time. 

Funny though, you saying, its wrong to put something forward time after time when the majority disagree with it. Can you dig youre own irony?

I'll take that as you talking baws as usual then given your reputation. 

Funny though, if you're first sentence was true, how on earth would I know about it?

Do you understand what the word 'irony' means? and you'll also note I was talking about a vote, not sharing an evidence backed opinion. :rolleyes:

Edited by bazil85

I'll take that as you talking baws as usual then given your reputation. 
Funny though, if you're first sentence was true, how on earth would I know about it?
Do you understand what the word 'irony' means? and you'll also note I was talking about a vote, not sharing an evidence backed opinion. :rolleyes:
Without "evidence"!

Still laughing at your attempt to wriggle out of your last lie...
A few = around four hundred!
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Followed up by not to take you literally!
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

13 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Without "evidence"!

Still laughing at your attempt to wriggle out of your last lie...
A few = around four hundred!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Followed up by not to take you literally!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

The crowd numbers I have quoted in comparable games, ticket prices and away crowds are all evidence of my point, you can deny that but it would just make you look silly (more so)

You holding onto it IMO strongly supports my claim you can’t back up that I have ‘lied’ ‘moved goal posts’ or ‘fabricated’

your claim that you have so little common sense to believe when I said ‘few’ I actually meant I only think there’s maybe 5-10 family season ticket holders is nothing short of desperate. :lol:

you'll also notice you’re the only one making that ridiculous literal connection. It’s also a complete lie that I said not to take me literally, I said ‘few’ wasn’t literal. Anyone with half a brain shouldn’t need that explained. 

That you full-time back to responding now? Are you going to admit the times you said you were out were all lies? :rolleyes:

The crowd numbers I have quoted in comparable games, ticket prices and away crowds are all evidence of my point, you can deny that but it would just make you look silly (more so)
You holding onto it IMO strongly supports my claim you can’t back up that I have ‘lied’ ‘moved goal posts’ or ‘fabricated’
your claim that you have so little common sense to believe when I said ‘few’ I actually meant I only think there’s maybe 5-10 family season ticket holders is nothing short of desperate. [emoji38]
you'll also notice you’re the only one making that ridiculous literal connection. It’s also a complete lie that I said not to take me literally, I said ‘few’ wasn’t literal. Anyone with half a brain shouldn’t need that explained. 
That you full-time back to responding now? Are you going to admit the times you said you were out were all lies? :rolleyes:

I CAN deny your spin on crowd numbers... Many people have and produced counter evidence.

Of course, in your tiny brain, all those baddies are obviously wrong!

You did say not to take you literally though, so at least everyone now knows you yourself don't believe your own spin now!

Wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji12]

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I CAN deny your spin on crowd numbers... Many people have and produced counter evidence.

Of course, in your tiny brain, all those baddies are obviously wrong!

You did say not to take you literally though, so at least everyone now knows you yourself don't believe your own spin now!

Wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.png

Killie home crowd was less than the Celtic home crowd, as was the recent Livi game. Strong Proof that we don’t see considerable home fan drop off for games under the arrangement. Day light saving though :lol:

Two weekday Motherwell games with the crowd split not available but a common sense approach also strongly suggests it. 

Record season ticket and crowd numbers at the new stadium also strongly backs up that this arrangement isn’t turning fans away in numbers. 

None of that is spin, if  you disagree show me what part is spin? No one has been willing to provide actual evidence that proves me wrong on the above, they(including you) avoid the ask. 

More lies from you, I said a few wasn’t literal which is common sense, you’re proving you have very little of that  

Still waiting on your admittance you were lying on leaving this conversation and claim I said the OF were ‘needed’ or ‘make our game better’

only one person ‘wiggling’ when caught on here  

Killie home crowd was less than the Celtic home crowd, as was the recent Livi game. Strong Proof that we don’t see considerable home fan drop off for games under the arrangement. Day light saving though [emoji38]
Two weekday Motherwell games with the crowd split not available but a common sense approach also strongly suggests it. 
Record season ticket and crowd numbers at the new stadium also strongly backs up that this arrangement isn’t turning fans away in numbers. 
None of that is spin, if  you disagree show me what part is spin? No one has been willing to provide actual evidence that proves me wrong on the above, they(including you) avoid the ask. 
More lies from you, I said a few wasn’t literal which is common sense, you’re proving you have very little of that  
Still waiting on your admittance you were lying on leaving this conversation and claim I said the OF were ‘needed’ or ‘make our game better’
only one person ‘wiggling’ when caught on here  

YAWN!

Sorry... Did you squeek?
[emoji15] [emoji86]

On 4/17/2019 at 12:01 PM, BuddieinEK said:

I'm trying to stop taking your bait for the sake of every other BAWA forum user.

It's called consideration.

You might want to try it!

If I'm ever caught out by you, unlike you I will not deflect, spin, change the argument or simply lie and call it fact! Fact! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Bye.

PS... Feel free to reply one more time... I know it pains you not to have the last word! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
emoji86.pngemoji86.pngemoji86.png

On 4/17/2019 at 12:31 PM, BuddieinEK said:

Oh geez... You really ARE the master baiter.
This is definitely my last contribution to this pointless tail chasing exercise.

You "proved" that the thousands and thousands of extra pounds generated by the OF fans allowed us to sign Hladky and Popescu!

They improved our team.
That surely improved our game!

I thank you.

Away and get a fire extinguisher for your pants now!
emoji91.pngemoji91.pngemoji91.pngemoji90.pngemoji91.pngemoji91.pngemoji91.png

Right... Get yer last word and geez peace pinocchio! Over and out!

PS... You can have that one... I had intended my last post to be my final word but came back with one more post!

My bad! Happy?
emoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji14.png

‘Definitely’ :rolleyes: