Empowering the SMISA Membership to begin building for the future now.

Kombibuddie

18 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

1 That's probably the most arrogant statement I've read on the site - especially for a guy who even today is conflating a "few" with "a few hundred" and "900". I don't usually criticise people for grammar and spelling but since you made the claim I feel entitled to point out that omitting "which" robs the first sentence of any meaning and using "we're" instead of "were" and "of" instead of "have" are also mistakes. Finally you've even managed to contradict yourself within those two sentences! I think the appropriate phrase is "clear as mud"! :1eye

2. You never mentioned any of this in your reply to me. I remember @oaksoft explaining that as the W6/7 scenario had been the one used last time we were in the top flight it was the most relevant comparison model. If your version of events is correct just show me the post where you say "even though I think the W6/7 model is invalid I'm going to make a comparison anyway purely as an academic exercise" or words to that effect.

3. Two players for half a season (and I don't accept your figure of £54,000) can't be equated to 10% of the "overall player budget" - not even half of it by your own calculations which IIRC you gave two figures :rolleyes: both of which were over £110,000. 

If you think it’s arrogant to defend yourself against people calling you a liar fine.  

The grammar points are fair we’re was an autocorrect but still fair, had a few beers before and after the gam... I do think it always clarifies desperation though when I have asked for instances on me being inconsistent and you fall back on is grammar. The ‘few hundred’ point is laughable. Are they genuinely the two points  you’re hanging your hat on for me being inconsistent? :lol:

Your point 2. Oak opinion was that was most valid. My opinion was one stand vs two was most valid as that was the differentiation between clubs visiting st Mirren this season and GLS openly saying he wanted to keep W for st mirren fans. Just two different opinions, there is no right or wrong and I was completely transparent with which figures equalled which scenario 

point 3. See above, completely transparent that I was looking at different scenarios. I never changed my opinion that the best comparison was one vs two stand but I did give an estimated scenario on W6/7 vs two stands. 

Like others, you’re really struggling to show my inconsistency because it doesn’t exist. 

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Your point 2. Oak opinion was that was most valid. My opinion was one stand vs two was most valid as that was the differentiation between clubs visiting st Mirren this season and GLS openly saying he wanted to keep W for st mirren fans. Just two different opinions, there is no right or wrong

After 30 pages of telling me my numbers were irrelevant, you are now telling me there is no right or wrong about using them?

More inconsistency.

Seriously baz, what pleasure do you get from discussions like this?

I'm genuinely curious about what drives you here.

35 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

After 30 pages of telling me my numbers were irrelevant, you are now telling me there is no right or wrong about using them?

More inconsistency.

Seriously baz, what pleasure do you get from discussions like this?

I'm genuinely curious about what drives you here.

I never said your numbers were irrelevant, I pointed out the flaws in the way you had compared figures. You picked crowds from this season and the last time we were in the SP, you allowed for no mitigating circumstances that could impact the point you were trying to make. It itself that’s fair enough but a breakdown of home crowds and other games this season, I thought added relevance.

Regardless it’s a moot point now, GLS has confirmed I was right regarding the increased income being significant (10%) 

again zero inconsistency 

If you think it’s arrogant to defend yourself against people calling you a liar fine.  
The grammar points are fair we’re was an autocorrect but still fair, had a few beers before and after the gam... I do think it always clarifies desperation though when I have asked for instances on me being inconsistent and you fall back on is grammar. The ‘few hundred’ point is laughable. Are they genuinely the two points  you’re hanging your hat on for me being inconsistent? [emoji38]
Your point 2. Oak opinion was that was most valid. My opinion was one stand vs two was most valid as that was the differentiation between clubs visiting st Mirren this season and GLS openly saying he wanted to keep W for st mirren fans. Just two different opinions, there is no right or wrong and I was completely transparent with which figures equalled which scenario 
point 3. See above, completely transparent that I was looking at different scenarios. I never changed my opinion that the best comparison was one vs two stand but I did give an estimated scenario on W6/7 vs two stands. 
Like others, you’re really struggling to show my inconsistency because it doesn’t exist. 
It was a few before it was a few hundred! Liar.

I never said your numbers were irrelevant, I pointed out the flaws in the way you had compared figures. You picked crowds from this season and the last time we were in the SP, you allowed for no mitigating circumstances that could impact the point you were trying to make. It itself that’s fair enough but a breakdown of home crowds and other games this season, I thought added relevance.
Regardless it’s a moot point now, GLS has confirmed I was right regarding the increased income being significant (10%) 
again zero inconsistency 
Answer his feckin question rather than regurgitating the same tired old shoite.
He didn't ask about anything related to your answer.
You didn't answer his question.

Misdirection!

14 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
2 hours ago, bazil85 said:
The grammar points are fair we’re was an autocorrect but still fair, had a few beers before and after the gam... I do think it always clarifies desperation though when I have asked for instances on me being inconsistent and you fall back on is grammar. The ‘few hundred’ point is laughable. Are they genuinely the two points  you’re hanging your hat on for me being inconsistent? emoji38.png

It was a few before it was a few hundred! Liar.

And you holding onto that absolutely trivial point proves there are no inconsistencies. It’s clear you have difficulty with literacy :rolleyes: 

14 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Answer his feckin question rather than regurgitating the same tired old shoite.
He didn't ask about anything related to your answer.
You didn't answer his question.

Misdirection!

13 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Oh... And spin too.
Classic Baz...
Lies, misdirection and spin!

Always.

To answer his question it is not s matter of ‘pleasure’ this is an SMFC discussion website. 

Again Name one lie, misdirection or spin?  

56 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
1 hour ago, bazil85 said:
And you holding onto that absolutely trivial point proves there are no inconsistencies. It’s clear you have difficulty with literacy :rolleyes: 

Misdirection on your Spin!

There’s none of either though is there? 

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I never said your numbers were irrelevant

Yes you did.

You spent 30 pages rubbishing the foundation for them and dismissing them.

I'm not in the habit of wasting my time with bare-faced liars so I'll leave you to it.

If anyone has any interest in trawling through those pages they can make their own minds up.

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Yes you did.

You spent 30 pages rubbishing the foundation for them and dismissing them.

I'm not in the habit of wasting my time with bare-faced liars so I'll leave you to it.

If anyone has any interest in trawling through those pages they can make their own minds up.

Again no lies, I had a different opinion from you on the validity of the figures and which were most appropriate to back up points.

Like I say though it’s a moot point, GLS has already confirmed I was right regarding the money being significant, no amount of crowd analysis will change that now. 

Again no lies, I had a different opinion from you on the validity of the figures and which were most appropriate to back up points.
Like I say though it’s a moot point, GLS has already confirmed I was right regarding the money being significant, no amount of crowd analysis will change that now. 
GLS confirmed you were right!
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Oh my aching side.

That's not spin...
That is delusion!

You ARE funny.
I'll give you that much.

Lies, misdirection and spin galore.. a master baiter... but an unconscious comedian!

How is your team getting on?

Surprised you are posting this afternoon!

MUMMY!
HAUNERS!

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji56]

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

GLS confirmed you were right!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Oh my aching side.

That's not spin...
That is delusion!

You ARE funny.
I'll give you that much.

Lies, misdirection and spin galore.. a master baiter... but an unconscious comedian!

How is your team getting on?

Surprised you are posting this afternoon!

MUMMY!
HAUNERS!

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji56.png

My team? Is this you back to thinking I’m a Sevco fan for no clear reason? Very disappointing to see this from one of our own ‘fans’ it’s bad enough fans of the bigot brothers assume we favour one of those clubs. Biggest lie from you since the one where you said it was your last post on the subject :rolleyes:

GLS confirmed it allowed for an increased 10% to our player budget, are you saying he lied? 

My team? Is this you back to thinking I’m a Sevco fan for no clear reason? Very disappointing to see this from one of our own ‘fans’ it’s bad enough fans of the bigot brothers assume we favour one of those clubs. Biggest lie from you since the one where you said it was your last post on the subject :rolleyes:
GLS confirmed it allowed for an increased 10% to our player budget, are you saying he lied? 
I'm saying he is a master of spin, but could still take lessons from you!

Games finished.
How did yours get on?
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji12]

@bazil85

1  As I said I do not usually point out grammatical/spelling errors, this is the first time, but you said "I don’t imagine I could do a better job of clarifying my points" when in fact you were spouting jibberish - what you regard as clarity is often far from being so!

2. So, no evidence from the contemporaneous posts that the W6/7 comparison was an academic exercise ergo it must be a post hoc excuse to cover up your double flip as I've been saying.

3. See above, and it doesn't alter the fact that your figures for revenue (which I still dispute) were only half of what you claimed 10% of the player budget would be and by the time the 2018/19 Accounts are published I reckon you'll have more egg on your face.

I'm not folding but unless you come up with something new I'm gonna go with the sensible people and leave this discussion.

Edited by Bud the Baker

4 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
4 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I'm saying he is a master of spin, but could still take lessons from you!

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Games finished.
How did yours get on?
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.png

Why would you think I support Sevco? In fact never mind, you’ve been caught lying several times and have never been able to explain your warped view of the reality of my comments on here. Clearly your coping mechanism for all the times I’ve proven you wrong :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

@bazil85

1  As I said I do not usually point out grammatical/spelling errors, this is the first time, but you said "I don’t imagine I could do a better job of clarifying my points" when in fact you were spouting jibberish - what you regard as clarity is often far from being so!

2. So, no evidence from the contemporaneous posts that the W6/7 comparison was an academic exercise ergo it must be a post hoc excuse to cover up your double flip as I've been saying.

3. See above, and it doesn't alter the fact that your figures for revenue (which I still dispute) were only half of what you claimed 10% of the player budget would be and by the time the 2018/19 Accounts are published I reckon you'll have more egg on your face.

I'm not folding but unless you come up with something new I'm gonna go with the sensible people and leave this discussion.

1. If you want to rely on some minor grammatical points in your argument technique go right ahead. You still won’t find inconsistencies in my posts 

2. For the umpteenth time I was showing different comparisons. From practically the first page I said I was comparing two stands vs one but given others wanted to compare W6/7 vs two I simply pointed out even on that comparison the money is likely significant 

3. So GLS is a liar? You’re again talking about the figures I quoted if it was W6/7 vs two stands. I could not have made it clearer that my original stance was one stand vs two. 

The desperation and failure in trying to find aspects where I lied, shows I have not. If I was being as inconsistent as claimed, it would be very easy to show direct contradictions. 

1. If you want to rely on some minor grammatical points in your argument technique go right ahead. You still won’t find inconsistencies in my posts 
2. For the umpteenth time I was showing different comparisons. From practically the first page I said I was comparing two stands vs one but given others wanted to compare W6/7 vs two I simply pointed out even on that comparison the money is likely significant 
3. So GLS is a liar? You’re again talking about the figures I quoted if it was W6/7 vs two stands. I could not have made it clearer that my original stance was one stand vs two. 
The desperation and failure in trying to find aspects where I lied, shows I have not. If I was being as inconsistent as claimed, it would be very easy to show direct contradictions. 
People have shown it time and time again... but you refuse to see or listen!

I think you believe your own lies, spin and misdirection! [emoji23]

7 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Gordon must have the cleanest colon in the whole of Christendom with you rasping away at him like a ferret with your tongue every time he says something.

One can only imagine the savings he is making on his weekly shopping trip by not having to buy Andrex.

Edited by oaksoft

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Gordon must have the cleanest colon in the whole of Christendom with you rasping away at him like a ferret with your tongue every time he says something.

One can only imagine the savings he is making on his weekly shopping trip by not having to buy Andrex.

You’re one of a select few that seem to think defending our chairman is a bad thing, unfortunate. 

10 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

People have shown it time and time again... but you refuse to see or listen!

I think you believe your own lies, spin and misdirection! emoji23.png

They haven’t though, I have rebuffed any attempt by simply correcting their mistakes. 

They haven’t though, I have rebuffed any attempt by simply correcting their mistakes. 
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

There have been no mistakes.

Funny how so many people can make the same mistakes and yet like some Brian Cox genius, you are all knowing!

For the record... You do not correct mistakes.
You can't when there are none.

You simply compound your lies, misdirection and spin with more lies, misdirection and spin in an attempt to weary others into submission!

[emoji90] [emoji91] [emoji90] [emoji91] [emoji90] [emoji91]

12 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

There have been no mistakes.

Funny how so many people can make the same mistakes and yet like some Brian Cox genius, you are all knowing!

For the record... You do not correct mistakes.
You can't when there are none.

You simply compound your lies, misdirection and spin with more lies, misdirection and spin in an attempt to weary others into submission!

emoji90.pngemoji91.pngemoji90.pngemoji91.pngemoji90.pngemoji91.png

I’ve asked several times to quote these supposed lies. The best people have done is the interpretation of the word few (lol), spelling mistakes and failing to understand a point on different comparisons. It’s all in black and white, there are no lies. 

You however have lied several times and I have called you out on them.