Sign in to follow this  
Kombibuddie

Empowering the SMISA Membership to begin building for the future now.

4 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Geez... What has happened to your ability to talk shite in English?

You now sound like the Gendarme in Allo Allo!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Deflection technique. Even you must know what the word ‘definitely’ means... 

2 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

As previously stated, we have 10 months to tweak/amend/change the proposal for Saving the Pot.

As I also explained, valuable intelligence was gained at the meeting from the Q&A held with the members who did attend the meeting. I met one fella in the pub later who was there, he told me he had voted for my proposal. If he was being honest, I can honestly tell you, he thought he had voted for the proposal. That may be an isolated case but, I watched how others reacted throughout the discussions and through the Q&A. Even before the vote, I acknowledged, perhaps some "rewording" was needed.

I will not submit a proposal for the sake of submitting it & hoping for the best. I'll look at it again purely because there was encouragement from within the room, from members who voted against it. I am not one for giving up at the 1st hurdle but will give it another go, if I think there is justification to do so.

Hopefully, others don't give up as easily as you are advocating.

As a side note and I know you like using the numbers to back up an argument,

26 of 1221 SMISA members attended the AGM. 2.13% of the membership

26 of 26 SMISA members voted in the Members Resolution Vote. 100% of those in attendance.

Now, back to them 2 stands that we needlessly give over to rankers & septic. For the benefit of St Mirren FC, It isn't worth the money There's a thought, offer up the SMISA 3 monthly spend to keep them in 1 stand only. sure fire winner.

It’s good to hear you won’t be pushing the same/ similar proposal again unless there is justification for it. My point is and always has been that there isn’t sufficient interest for it, NOT that there are massive amounts of people against it. Your percentages certainly back that up. Everyone could have proxy voted if they desired (as I did) 

The three month spend even taking out the value going back to pay for the ralston pitch wouldn’t likely cover the income. Even if we go by the most reserved calculations the arrangement is in the region of £50k a season before deductions and that’s if we go back to given them W6/7 a proposal that I think would cause all its own headaches. If we are discussing one stand to two, the income is reduced even more significantly  

besides, can you imagine that was a voting option? LPM would have a breakdown, we’d have another 10 ‘call to action’ posts from him, cry’s of Armageddon and announcements about his cancelled membership... 

Deflection technique. Even you must know what the word ‘definitely’ means... 
I accuse you of deflection...
a few posts later you start accusing me of deflection.

I point out your lies...
a few posts later you start accusing me of lies.

I suppose imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Glad you want to be like me!
Much better than staying like that!

Still not even acknowledged the direct quote highlighting your lie that you asked for and I kindly supplied!

Quell surprise!

Go on..

Just for Easter... If nothing new to say... Disappear for three days and I promise you lots of celebration! P

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I accuse you of deflection...
a few posts later you start accusing me of deflection.

I point out your lies...
a few posts later you start accusing me of lies.

I suppose imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Glad you want to be like me!
Much better than staying like that!

Still not even acknowledged the direct quote highlighting your lie that you asked for and I kindly supplied!

Quell surprise!

Go on..

Just for Easter... If nothing new to say... Disappear for three days and I promise you lots of celebration! P

I show where you have deflected, you can’t show where I have. 

- refusal to answer my questions 

I show you where you have lied, you can’t show where I have 

- definitely your last post

- me favouring Rangers 

- me changing goal posts 

- the claim itself that I have lied 

what quote have you provided? I must have missed it. Fell free to share again, I won’t hold my breath 

I show where you have deflected, you can’t show where I have. 
- refusal to answer my questions 
I show you where you have lied, you can’t show where I have 
- definitely your last post
- me favouring Rangers 
- me changing goal posts 
- the claim itself that I have lied 
what quote have you provided? I must have missed it. Fell free to share again, I won’t hold my breath 
Please do... For about 30 minutes!