Empowering the SMISA Membership to begin building for the future now.

Kombibuddie

14 hours ago, bazil85 said:

There is no inconsistency, spin, misdirection or lies. If there was you and others would point it out instead of just saying it was there and then folding under questioning. 

When is a winner not a winner?

Spoiler

When he's a self declared internet winner!

If you think that people who want nothing to do with your online persona have "folded under questioning" then you're wrong. in my case I made my point and then withdrew because as I pointed out we were going round in circles, saying nothing new.

You've argued with numerous other posters in overlapping topics/threads and as you have done so you've been inconsistent in your arguments (not just my opinion) - the W6/7 vs 2 Stands double flip, arguing at different points during the extra attendance was "a few hundred" then 900 during your W6/7 phase was another example of inconsistency - it's gone on too long and over too many posts .for it to be described as anything other than spin, misdirection and lies

I don't know if I feel pity or admiration for the guys who have continued the discourse throughout but I'll add belligerent, hysterical & paranoid to the list of adjectives that define you.

Making the last post is not the same as winning the argument.

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

When is a winner not a winner?

Reveal hidden contents

When he's a self declared internet winner!

If you think that people who want nothing to do with your online persona have "folded under questioning" then you're wrong. in my case I made my point and then withdrew because as I pointed out we were going round in circles, saying nothing new.

You've argued with numerous other posters in overlapping topics/threads and as you have done so you've been inconsistent in your arguments (not just my opinion) - the W6/7 vs 2 Stands double flip, arguing at different points during the extra attendance was "a few hundred" then 900 during your W6/7 phase was another example of inconsistency - it's gone on too long and over too many posts .for it to be described as anything other than spin, misdirection and lies

I don't know if I feel pity or admiration for the guys who have continued the discourse throughout but I'll add belligerent, hysterical & paranoid to the list of adjectives that define you.

Making the last post is not the same as winning the argument.

Is going round in circles the same as actively lying and changing my point? You again can’t show where I have been inconsistent: 

- the stand debate, i showed different comparisons, completely transparent about that. It isn’t changing goalposts. 

- the ‘few’ point, if anyone literally thinks I meant a ‘few’ fans with the number of factual figures I had posted, they need their head examined (BEK) 

Good effort again though 

Is going round in circles the same as actively lying and changing my point? You again can’t show where I have been inconsistent: 
- the stand debate, i showed different comparisons, completely transparent about that. It isn’t changing goalposts. 
- the ‘few’ point, if anyone literally thinks I meant a ‘few’ fans with the number of factual figures I had posted, they need their head examined (BEK) 
Good effort again though 

Again you provide nothing 
And if you took the time to read what I said properly rather than constructing your lies, misdirection or spin as you read, you would know exactly why.

I have no need to provide anything to you.

I have no intention.

You are so predictable that if you want, I'll type your reply here for you!

That won't do though, will it...you NEED the last word as you equate that to pissing highest up a wall, having the biggest walloper or even winning the argument...

when the sad truth is that all you do is bore people into submission.

They get in with their lives happily and you sit staring at your wee screen, chugging away and feeling like the victor.

Anyway... Match day...

MUCH more important things to do than highlight your lies, spin and misdirection, or even your juvenile inadequacies and general neediness!

Have the last word... You know you want to! You know you HAVE to... ... ... [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji86]

56 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Good effort again though 

I didn't say "few" I said "a few hundred" which was only one of your many different scenarios - yet another inconsistency and attempt to muddy the water.

51 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

And if you took the time to read what I said properly rather than constructing your lies, misdirection or spin as you read, you would know exactly why.

I have no need to provide anything to you.

I have no intention.

You are so predictable that if you want, I'll type your reply here for you!

That won't do though, will it...you NEED the last word as you equate that to pissing highest up a wall, having the biggest walloper or even winning the argument...

when the sad truth is that all you do is bore people into submission.

They get in with their lives happily and you sit staring at your wee screen, chugging away and feeling like the victor.

Anyway... Match day...

MUCH more important things to do than highlight your lies, spin and misdirection, or even your juvenile inadequacies and general neediness!

Have the last word... You know you want to! You know you HAVE to... ... ... emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji86.png

Again nothing that shows an inconsistency. Yep on the train COYS 

9 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I didn't say "few" I said "a few hundred" which was only one of your many different scenarios - yet another inconsistency and attempt to muddy the water.

A wee straw clutch if I ever seen one. If you had a more tangible inconsistency I’m sure you’d use it. You don’t. 

25 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

A wee straw clutch if I ever seen one. If you had a more tangible inconsistency I’m sure you’d use it. You don’t. 

I explained the inconsistencies at the time, go back and look, then withdrew from the argument as I wasn't interested in prolonging "the dance" and moved on. I gave a brief recap this morning to explain that I hadn't, as you claimed, "folded under questioning" which resulted in you posting yet another inconsistency. :rolleyes:

Two posts in and we're effectively back in the loop - unless you come up with something better than a spurious claim of having won the argument without any proof as in the above post I'll drop out again with the proviso that I still hold to my arguments. 

Edited by Bud the Baker

I explained the inconsistencies at the time, go back and look, then withdrew from the argument as I wasn't interested in prolonging "the dance" and moved on. I gave a brief recap this morning to explain that I hadn't, as you claimed, "folded under questioning" which resulted in you posting yet another inconsistency. default_rolleyes.gif

Two posts in and we're effectively back in the loop - unless you come up with something better than a spurious claim of having won the argument without any proof as in the above post I'll drop out again with the proviso that I still hold to my arguments. 

Let him have the last word, after all, his tribe motto is No Surrender! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji56]

20 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I explained the inconsistencies at the time, go back and look, then withdrew from the argument as I wasn't interested in prolonging "the dance" and moved on. I gave a brief recap this morning to explain that I hadn't, as you claimed, "folded under questioning" which resulted in you posting yet another inconsistency. :rolleyes:

What kind of dance?

I am picturing that video by Fatboy Slim with the free dancers.

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

You haven’t though, you’ve showed zero inconsistency because I have had none. If I did it would be a very easy share. Do you deny that I showed DIFFERENT comparisons? 

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Let him have the last word, after all, his tribe motto is No Surrender! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji56.png

are you  again assuming I have an allegiance to one of the bigot brothers? Surely I’m not the only one that thinks that behaviour by a ‘st Mirren fan’ is embarrassing? 

Anyone willing to speak up on this... 

are you  again assuming I have an allegiance to one of the bigot brothers? Surely I’m not the only one that thinks that behaviour by a ‘st Mirren fan’ is embarrassing? 
Wibble wibble wibble.
Mummy! The big boy hit a raw nerve! [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22]

The only truly embarrassing thing is you greeting for hauners!

You have alienated just about everyone on the forum with your lies, spin, misdirection and nauseous repetition!

Hauners! Hauners!
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

You haven’t though, you’ve showed zero inconsistency because I have had none. If I did it would be a very easy share. Do you deny that I showed DIFFERENT comparisons? 

No that's what I've being saying all along you started with the two Stand model but changed to the W6/7 model because it was shown to be the more accurate, you then went back to the 2 Stand model when GLS issued his last Chairman's Message - shameless sycophancy.

Here's the series of embedded posts from April 17 based on the W6/7 model - at no point does it say I'm just doing this as an academic exercise, that's an excuse you tacked on later in an attempt to deflect criticism regarding your inconsistency.

@bazil85What if it was the difference between gettingHladky & Popescu wages paid to the end of the season?

Do you think "a few hundred fans" (turns out @oaksoft was right all along) :rolleyes: minus costs is gonna pay for that?

Turns out your spinning one story in the SMiSA thread and another one here - start splitting hairs Melchy! :whistle

The difference in tickets available is roughly 900. I didn’t think they had fully sold out (someone suggested they had but didn’t provide evidence of this) but for ease let’s assume they did. 

900 fans X 3 games X £20 (reduced as an estimate for concessions) £54,000. Minus the expenses I have previously quoted and given our average player wage, the money would likely cover their wages until end of the season 

turns out I wasn’t :rolleyes:

At that time you were arguing that it would pay for two players from Jan-June (and I still dispute the £54,000) which morphed into "10% of the player budget" when your Lord&Master spoke - the sad thing is I doubt he'll lose a minutes sleep over you making an arse of yourself on here.

PS - Is there anyone else out there who thinks equating "a few hundred" and 900 ) (both your words) is valid?

Edited by Bud the Baker

At that time you were arguing that it would pay for two players from Jan-June (and I still dispute the £54,000) which morphed into "10% of the player budget" when your Lord&Master spoke - the sad thing is I doubt he'll lose a minutes sleep over you making an arse of yourself on here.
Don't risk it Bud... He's greeting for hauners! [emoji23]

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Wibble wibble wibble.
Mummy! The big boy hit a raw nerve! emoji22.pngemoji22.pngemoji22.pngemoji22.pngemoji22.png

Yes he has.
I'm a witness pants on fire boy!

The only truly embarrassing thing is you greeting for hauners!

You have alienated just about everyone on the forum with your lies, spin, misdirection and nauseous repetition!

Hauners! Hauners!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

So still can’t quote my inconsistency :rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

No that's what I've being saying all along you started with the two Stand model but changed to the W6/7 model because it was shown to be the more accurate, you then went back to the 2 Stand model when GLS issued his last Chairman's Message - shameless sycophancy.

Here's the series of embedded posts from April 17 based on the W6/7 model - at no point does it say I'm just doing this as an academic exercise, that's an excuse you tacked on later in an attempt to deflect criticism regarding your inconsistency.

PS - Is there anyone else out there who thinks equating "a few hundred" and 900 ) (both your words) is valid?

I don’t imagine I could do a better job of clarifying my points, we’re all consistent so I have to thank you for doing it for me. I will make it a bit clearer though.

one stand vs two was always my point, I never deviated from it once. What I did do is make a comparison on w6/7 vs 2 stands to show it still validated my point (never changed my view I simply showed the different stats. Feel free to look back youll find several posts between me and Oak clarifying this.

as for the percentage point, my point (again one stand vs two) was it would probably be ‘one or two players wage’  you’ll find the chairman’s update from GLS will confirm I was likely close to this given a squad in the region of 20+ players  I might even of underestimated  

9 hours ago, bazil85 said:

1. I don’t imagine I could do a better job of clarifying my points, we’re all consistent so I have to thank you for doing it for me. I will make it a bit clearer though.

2. one stand vs two was always my point, I never deviated from it once. What I did do is make a comparison on w6/7 vs 2 stands to show it still validated my point (never changed my view I simply showed the different stats. Feel free to look back youll find several posts between me and Oak clarifying this.

3. as for the percentage point, my point (again one stand vs two) was it would probably be ‘one or two players wage’  you’ll find the chairman’s update from GLS will confirm I was likely close to this given a squad in the region of 20+ players  I might even of underestimated  

1 That's probably the most arrogant statement I've read on the site - especially for a guy who even today is conflating a "few" with "a few hundred" and "900". I don't usually criticise people for grammar and spelling but since you made the claim I feel entitled to point out that omitting "which" robs the first sentence of any meaning and using "we're" instead of "were" and "of" instead of "have" are also mistakes. Finally you've even managed to contradict yourself within those two sentences! I think the appropriate phrase is "clear as mud"! :1eye

2. You never mentioned any of this in your reply to me. I remember @oaksoft explaining that as the W6/7 scenario had been the one used last time we were in the top flight it was the most relevant comparison model. If your version of events is correct just show me the post where you say "even though I think the W6/7 model is invalid I'm going to make a comparison anyway purely as an academic exercise" or words to that effect.

3. Two players for half a season (and I don't accept your figure of £54,000) can't be equated to 10% of the "overall player budget" - not even half of it by your own calculations which IIRC you gave two figures :rolleyes: both of which were over £110,000. 

Edited by Bud the Baker