International Fitba

TPAFKA Jersey 2

47 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Why? Genuine question....

If someone is put into a stressful job role, especially managing our national team.... why can't you question this?

It's become some weird trend that talking about mental health is taboo , doesn't really help things if you think about it

Easy to tell the guy is struggling and shouldn't be in this position. I don't blame McLeish, I blame the people who gave him the job as the cheap option because they wouldn't stump up the cash for the best option, Michael O'Neill. McLeish has been thrown to the lions 

Whilst I agree with most of that- 3-0 to a diddy team is totally unacceptable....

But I hear you. He is talking pish to press because he under so much pressure and that is partly the SFAs fault , because of the stupid fixtures he had to face last May/

................. so yes I would question Ecks present state of mind

Edited by DougJamie

15 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Speculating on someone's mental health is very poor form.  Good or bad at the job, McLeish is doing it with full committment and best intentions.

You should be ashamed of that post, it's as bad as the speculation in the record

Stop talking bollocks , are you 5 ?  Grow up FFS

His post is spot on- your comments just highlight your issues on being unable to take anything in context

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:01 AM, Doakes said:

If someone is put into a stressful job role, especially managing our national team.... why can't you question this?

It's become some weird trend that talking about mental health is taboo , doesn't really help things if you think about it

Easy to tell the guy is struggling and shouldn't be in this position. I don't blame McLeish, I blame the people who gave him the job as the cheap option because they wouldn't stump up the cash for the best option, Michael O'Neill. McLeish has been thrown to the lions 

Because anyone with any real knowledge would never speculate about a person's mental health on a public forum

Your health is your own private business and it is damaging to a person for others to take to the web and offer amateur diagnosis.

As I said, if he is crap at the job then we can say so, but it's not right to suggest that someone who isn't currently a success in their jobs has such a serious disorder as dementia

On 3/29/2019 at 11:01 AM, Doakes said:

I remember him being interviewed a couple of years ago andhe reminded me of a punch drunk boxer.

I was very surprised he then was given the Scotland job.

No idea whether this is an alcohol problem, dementia or what but I agree with you that it's clearly it's not unreasonable for fans to talk about it.

3 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Because anyone with any real knowledge would never speculate about a person's mental health on a public forum

Your health is your own private business and it is damaging to a person for others to take to the web and offer amateur diagnosis.

As I said, if he is crap at the job then we can say so, but it's not right to suggest that someone who isn't currently a success in their jobs has such a serious disorder as dementia

There are interviews of him slurring his words. I think it is perfectly reasonable for people to speculate about why that should be. Part and patcel of being in the public eye in a very important and highly paid job. A job he was only given because of nepotism.

You are not making your case at all. Maybe if you stop shrieking like a PC banshee you might get somewhere.

Edited by oaksoft

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, DougJamie said:
Update from Park Circus 

If you hate me after what I say
Can't put it off any longer
Just gotta tell him anyway
Bye bye Alex,  Alex goodbye (bye Alex, Alex bye bye):byebye
Bye bye Alex, don't make me cry (bye Alex, Alex bye bye):byebye

Park Circus?

You're showing your age.

3 minutes ago, Maboza said:

Strachan might have been in with a shout if he hadn't made a cvnt of himself on Sky the other week. 

Who knows what other numpty the SFA will turn up for the job. 

Offer it to Stevie Clarke - Knock Back

Some guy from the Faroe Isles, Ian Cathro, Jim Duffy and of course Dick Campbell in the running......................

A wee tip to the next manager-

• Dont play McBurnie, or McNulty, or any player who hasnt played in a position for  4 years or more
  • Dont have twats beside you on the bench, eg. McGhee, McFayden  or Grant
  • Dont say we had a good start when we lose a goal inside 6 mins
  • Get over Tierney - he isnt that good or committed
  • Play McTomminey , if he can mark PSG he can display against San Marino
  • Johnny Russell is crap
  • Dont make McGregor captain
  • Scott Bain is crap- International Goalies should face more than 3 shots a game max each week, ie Rough, Shilton and Banks....................
  • Stop talking about the Nations League as a success, we are only in the Semis
  • Dont talk about genetics

Wonder if Walter's phone has rung yet:whistle

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Some guy from the Faroe Isles, Ian Cathro, Jim Duffy and of course Dick Campbell in the running......................

• Dont play McBurnie, or McNulty, or any player who hasnt played in a position for  4 years or more
  • Johnny Russell is crap
  • Scott Bain is crap- International Goalies should face more than 3 shots a game max each week, ie Rough, Shilton and Banks....................

For me the biggest "don't do" for the new manager is don't let all the snakes back who turned Scotland down under McLeish and Strachan.

That was the biggest mistake McLeish made when he came in. He gave it the old cliche of saying "everybody gets a clean slate".

But by saying that what you are really saying is "I don't care if you f**ked over the last manager just don't do it to me"

He let guys like Ritchie and Snodgrass back in, just for them to do exactly the same to him as they done to Strachan. It also endorses that behaviour and encourages others to do the same.

Which was the reason for the call off shambles. 

20 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

For me the biggest "don't do" for the new manager is don't let all the snakes back who turned Scotland down under McLeish and Strachan.

That was the biggest mistake McLeish made when he came in. He gave it the old cliche of saying "everybody gets a clean slate".

But by saying that what you are really saying is "I don't care if you f**ked over the last manager just don't do it to me"

He let guys like Ritchie and Snodgrass back in, just for them to do exactly the same to him as they done to Strachan. It also endorses that behaviour and encourages others to do the same.

Which was the reason for the call off shambles. 

Or...............................................................

Talk to them,  and make a management decision. Again Snodgrass and Ritchie hardly set the heather on fire do they........................

We have 8 practise runs before we play Finland

Another Dont do is for the fecking SFA to arrange fixtures end of May in fecking Antartica

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 6:01 PM, oaksoft said:

I remember him being interviewed a couple of years ago andhe reminded me of a punch drunk boxer.

I was very surprised he then was given the Scotland job.

No idea whether this is an alcohol problem, dementia or what but I agree with you that it's clearly it's not unreasonable for fans to talk about it.

There is an alcohol issue . . .  enough said . . . 

Let's be honest.

The next guy will be just as bad.

I was watching the news today and was very surprised by the tumultuous welcome and excitement for Trix the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

We've had dinosaurs in  charge at Hampden for years so we didn't have to wait for a skeleton.

• Dont play McBurnie,

I see McBurnie scored twice yesterday and now has 19 league goals in the Championship for a mid table side.

He’s by far and away the top scoring Scottish striker this season.

Who would you play instead?

• Johnny Russell is crap

All of the above..........except Walter! Add to that stop playing players who are Celtic squad players.