Smisa's Shame

Lord Pityme

50 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I can see why it took a team of legal advisers several days to work on such comprehensive content.

You happy with it?

Is what it is, as I have said from the start i’ll reserve judgement until we know more information.  

5 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Aye, what are they? Those "potential" legal issues that you originally mentioned.

I am now dead curious to find out what you meant or were you just talking utter mince?

I’ve already answered this question. There could be legal red tape preventing either side shining light on what the actual ins and outs of the contract termination are. Do you deny there are laws in place that could amount to this? 

I also said about the holding statement, doesn’t really make a difference to any fans life if we get that two liner today or got it four days ago, the world keeps spinning & we keep going on supporting the team. Some fans are just so impatient. 

In saying that, does it seem like it could have been handled better? Yep absolutely, do we know everything to start pointing fingers? Not even close. 

I’ve already answered this question. There could be legal red tape preventing either side shining light on what the actual ins and outs of the contract termination are. Do you deny there are laws in place that could amount to this? 
I also said about the holding statement, doesn’t really make a difference to any fans life if we get that two liner today or got it four days ago, the world keeps spinning & we keep going on supporting the team. Some fans are just so impatient. 
In saying that, does it seem like it could have been handled better? Yep absolutely, do we know everything to start pointing fingers? Not even close. 
Basil, Basil, Basil,

Me asking you to clarify a statement is not me making any counter argument. It's as simple as me asking you to clarify your statement so i can determine if you know what you are talking about or are you talking utter mince.

Dear oh dear

14 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Basil, Basil, Basil,

Me asking you to clarify a statement is not me making any counter argument. It's as simple as me asking you to clarify your statement so i can determine if you know what you are talking about or are you talking utter mince.

Dear oh dear

You’re really struggling here IMO. you’ll gain clarity by asking yourself a simple question. “Do legal circumstance exist that prevent parties from divulging terms of a contract termination?” 

Not sure if you’re asking me to break down absolutely specific legality related to this case, it would be a strange ask given it hasn’t been divulged yet... 

You’re really struggling here IMO. you’ll gain clarity by asking yourself a simple question. “Do legal circumstance exist that prevent parties from divulging terms of a contract termination?” 
Not sure if you’re asking me to break down absolutely specific legality related to this case, it would be a strange ask given it hasn’t been divulged yet... 
Only struggling with posts that make statements but don't get explained.

The fact OK has tweeted that he is "gutted" will have a few heads being scratched.

To me, suggests, leaving the job was not something he wanted.

8 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

Only struggling with posts that make statements but don't get explained.

The fact OK has tweeted that he is "gutted" will have a few heads being scratched.

To me, suggests, leaving the job was not something he wanted.

I haven’t made any statement of fact though have I? I’ve simply said could. So like I say, it begs the question. Do you not think there’s a single law that could prevent a detailed statement from the club on the situation? 

I agree, that doesn’t mean the situation was GLS doing. One of the theories is in the summer he had agreed to move over but now wants to continue commuting. That could still mean he has left because the board hasn’t bowed down but would still be ‘gutted’ 

7 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

Likewise, I don't understand why folk would lie regarding proxy votes.

I do understand how those with agendas against SMISA and SMFC would though.

LPM won't comment and he knows this is aimed at him.

Think I'll start a topic specifically for him in the morning if he wont provide proof that obviously he doesn't have or for his apology to everyone he misled. emoji23.png

Tony, Tony, Tony.............. emoji23.png

A new thread quoting LPM lies over the ages would be very busy very fast haha. 

Have to say as well it’s a curious notion some of the social media posts with people saying they’re cancelling SMISA over this because they don’t like GLS.

Given SMISA is set to replace him it’s the equivalent of saying “I don’t want burglars breaking my door to get in my house so I’m leaving it unlocked” :lol: 

A new thread quoting LPM lies over the ages would be very busy very fast haha. 
Have to say as well it’s a curious notion some of the social media posts with people saying they’re cancelling SMISA over this because they don’t like GLS.
Given SMISA is set to replace him it’s the equivalent of saying “I don’t want burglars breaking my door to get in my house so I’m leaving it unlocked” :lol: 

I’d say it’s the equivalent of getting an alarm and security cameras to ward off the armed robbers replacing the burglars! [emoji1]

1 minute ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Indeed it is! And it’s your analogy! emoji1.png

Comparing Gordon Scott to a burglar!

Your best one yet! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Keep them coming baz!

:1eye

aw you really do try, i’ll give you that. Even going to the extent of pretending (I hope) you don’t know what an analogy is in order to troll. 

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Gordon Scott = a burglar

Nice analogy baz. Your trolling has backfired on you spectacularly this time! emoji1.png

Enjoying your squirming! Keep it up! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Squirm, wriggle, slither!

Keep Digging that that hole baz. You keep making yourself look (even more) stupid!

Gordon Scott = a burglar !

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Oh the desperation, you can feel it. It must really upset you this constant trying & failing to catch me out on posts. 

Wouldn't it be so much easier if people couldn’t look back to see how wrong you are in saying I made that comparison? :D

Oh the desperation, you can feel it. It must really upset you this constant trying & failing to catch me out on posts. 
Wouldn't it be so much easier if people couldn’t look back to see how wrong you are in saying I made that comparison? [emoji3]
Have you noticed that your most recent default reply is to accuse anyone who calls you out of being upset for some reason?

Hillarious.

Oh it must upset you...
Oh you must be upset that...
It must really upset you that...

DEFLECTION Baz. DEFLECTION!

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Have you noticed that your most recent default reply is to accuse anyone who calls you out of being upset for some reason?

Hillarious.

Oh it must upset you...

Oh wow I didn’t expect you to comment! 

Given SMISA is set to replace him it’s the equivalent of saying “I don’t want burglars breaking my door to get in my house so I’m leaving it unlocked” 

do you notice how this is in no way saying GLS = Burglar? No deflection at all, simply pointing out again where WS has been wrong whilst engaging me & that I imagine his persistence is out of frustration or upset. 

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Oh wow I didn’t expect you to comment! 

Given SMISA is set to replace him it’s the equivalent of saying “I don’t want burglars breaking my door to get in my house so I’m leaving it unlocked” 

do you notice how this is in no way saying GLS = Burglar? No deflection at all, simply pointing out again where WS has been wrong whilst engaging me & that I imagine his persistence is out of frustration or upset. 

Thanks for reposting your analogy of GLS = a burglar! :lol:

12 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Hillarious.

Oh it must upset you...

Yeh, baz shooting himself in the foot really upsets me! :lol:

Can you feel my desperation? :lol:

Edited by Wendy Saintss

2 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Thanks for reposting your analogy of GLS = a burglar! :lol:

That’s not what it was though was it? 

1 minute ago, Wendy Saintss said: