Smisa's Shame

Lord Pityme

14 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Squirm, wriggle, slither!

Baz on top form with his trolling today! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

1 minute ago, Wendy Saintss said:

brazil85’s gaslighting falls flat!

Yet again! :lol:

Aw you wee lamb, you’ll maybe get me one day, keep trying.

If only people didn’t know what analogy meant eh? :rolleyes:

Oh wow I didn’t expect you to comment! 
Given SMISA is set to replace him it’s the equivalent of saying “I don’t want burglars breaking my door to get in my house so I’m leaving it unlocked” 
do you notice how this is in no way saying GLS = Burglar? No deflection at all, simply pointing out again where WS has been wrong whilst engaging me & that I imagine his persistence is out of frustration or upset. 
But you turned it into an accusation of him being upset.

Classic DEFLECTION!

Undeniably so. (but you will deny it nonetheless)!

29 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You may need counselling bud.

Talking helps... Especially when "upset" or trying to reason with Baz! emoji23.png

Simply pointing out where he was wrong & trying to understand what might be causing the desperation to attack my comments from my two biggest stalkers :D

28 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

But you turned it into an accusation of him being upset.

Classic DEFLECTION!

Undeniably so. (but you will deny it nonetheless)!

Not a deflection in the slightest, as I said, pointing out where he was wrong then speculating on what’s causing his desperation to comment on almost every one of my posts... much like you, let’s be fair. 

7 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

I got you today and I got you on Liam Smith!

Your gaslighting doesn’t work on me!

You’ll be seething all weekend!

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You never got me on either, I pointed out where you got it wrong the first time then have tried for almost a year to find a mistake of mine to cling onto. Maybe you’ll get one on the next subject. :thumbs2

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

TBH all over the fecking forum.

Tedium in the extreme, relentless bland posts using the same word(s) time after time.

Think that about covers it. :byebye

Some people on here just have a major issue with people that want to defend the club in light of a lack of information. Some much prefer to assume the most negative. It’s hardly talking shite. 

Saying things like you’ve put someone on ignore when you clearly haven’t on the other hand... 

Some people on here just have a major issue with people that want to defend the club in light of a lack of information. Some much prefer to assume the most negative. It’s hardly talking shite. 
Saying things like you’ve put someone on ignore when you clearly haven’t on the other hand... 
I smell shite! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

6 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Wondering what caused you to compare Gordon Scott with thieves and robbers! emoji23.png

I didn’t 

5 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

er, well it took a year for his year contract to run before he failed to get a move out the Championship!

:1eye

Still not proof my opinion that he could do a job for an SP club is wrong. 

You're a wee trooper, maybe one day your effort will pay off. Until then you can take pride in being one of the sites top trolls. 

Its quite plain for everyone to see (or who wants to see) that the fan reps on the board hold no sway / carry no weight when it comes to making decisions, otherwise im sure a compromise could have been reached with OK re travelling to / from Scotland, if that was the true issue. 

The chairman is only allowing SMiSA to deal / contribute to matters which require a financial input from SMiSA members (2 or 3 ply bog roll etc). There is not a cats chance in hell he will allow SMiSA to take over the reigns until SMiSA are on a proper business footing, when there is a fit and proper person in charge with a fiduciary duty for SMiSA's finances and their overall management.

25 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Nope.
Just ignore you rather than trawl through pages of lies, deflection and spin!
It's all there for anyone to see.

Yeah keep telling yourself that, you've tried and failed for months to show it. If it was that obvious you could quote them off the top of your head. 

This all stems from a lie you told about leaving a conversation remember