Jeff King

8 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

He was the worst player on the park yesterday imo...i honestly cannot see anything he brings to the team...imo he is a man short..

I don't understand your vendetta against the boy. IMO he's generally done well for us, though at times his decision making needs to improve, which you often get with young players.

If it wasn't for him we'd only have drawn last week and would be only level on points with Dundee.

12 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I don't understand your vendetta against the boy. IMO he's generally done well for us, though at times his decision making needs to improve, which you often get with young players.

If it wasn't for him we'd only have drawn last week and would be only level on points with Dundee.

I don't have a vendetta against him at all. I just think he is a very poor footballer nowhere near the level required. Imo he is a total waste of a Jersey...he scored a goal which won us a game..has did absolutely nothing else in his time at club...

1 minute ago, gstretchuk said:

I don't have a vendetta against him at all. I just think he is a very poor footballer nowhere near the level required. Imo he is a total waste of a Jersey...he scored a goal which won us a game..has did absolutely nothing else in his time at club...

Lets face it Shull - I think he just fits you’re need to replace your hatred for Sammy with another fall guy

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

He makes vendettas - does that remind you of someone who said Samson was a rubbish goalie ?    m m m m  

That guy just loved attention and people responding to his stupid assertions !  :spud6

Could it be an alias -   m m m m same old  :spud7

10 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Ryan Edwards contributed zero goals, zero assists, zero shots on target, zero chances created.

Brad Lyons is young and raw and admittedly had a hard time yesterday but all young player peak and trough...he was in a position yesterday that Edwards never once got into, nor would have in a Saints shirt.

Bet Joe 90 never plays a first team game for Blackburn! Unless they drop down to the Vanarama Nothern Conference.... reserve league.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Bet Joe 90 never plays a first team game for Blackburn! Unless they drop down to the Vanarama Nothern Conference.... reserve league.

What, and the rest of our team would get a game at Blackburn?

3 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

he scored a goal which won us a game..has did absolutely nothing else in his time at club...

So we imagined his assist against Hibs?

Please remind us what Edwards contributed in terms of goals and assists.

18 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Hladky, Popescu and P McGinn. The rest no chance.

Oran Kearney and Jack Ross must know how to spot a player unlike Alan Stubbs who shelled out more money for a signing than any St Mirren manager in 25 years and didn't given his big money signing 1 league start and said signing is currently bombing on loan in non-league football.

13 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

My opinion is that Brad Lyons is one reason why we are no longer constantly over-run and out-fought in midfield. He's been a decent addition to the squad and it has been unpleasant to see him singled out on social media and also during games among the St Mirren 'support'... Ryan Edwards was a trier but hardly ever found a St Mirren player with a pass. People seem to forget that its not that long since we had guys like Hodson, Paul McGinn being played in midfield alongside Edwards before we brought in Dreyer, McAllister, Tansey and Lyons during the window and saw Ryan Flynn return to form.

To be fair, it's only a couple of complete fucking tits that are singling him out.

56 minutes ago, FTOF said:

To be fair, it's only a couple of complete fucking tits that are singling him out.

Coming from a complete f**king tit keyboard warrior..very good...keep it up happy clapper...good opinion, you must be great company with your wit and intellect at a dinner table. Now go think up your witty and funny reply or name calling to reply with...hurry up...

4 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Hladky, Popescu and P McGinn. The rest no chance.

I wouldn’t even say those three tbh. I’d say none of our team would currently get into a mid-table English Championship side.

Hladky was more often than not backup at Liberec. Popescu was benched a few times for Dinamo Bucharest this season. Some of our own fans have been saying Paul isn’t good enough (although I’d say it’s a minority). Only last summer we snapped him up as a free agent, could have ended up anywhere.

Hladky and Popescu have been outstanding, definitely. But going by their first halves of the season, there’s no way they’d get into any English Championship side. In time, maybe, but not right now. As for Paul, again I don’t see him being on the radar of any English Championship side right now. 

Coming from a complete f**king tit keyboard warrior..very good...keep it up happy clapper...good opinion, you must be great company with your wit and intellect at a dinner table. Now go think up your witty and funny reply or name calling to reply with...hurry up...

And the award for “suggested new definition of irony in the OED” goes to......

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

First thing we have to do is try sign popescu on couple of year deal for SPL kr championship before someone else does,a seen in Kearney interview he said not a simple deal,meaning??when player says he wants to commit to us,strange

We could use the money we get from giving the bigots the extra stand. :)