The Fans Are Needed.

Dundee end will be full and making a lot of noise which travels right up the park due to their location. W7  is great but their noise is limited due to being at the end of the stand looking across to the main stand. We need to be vocal on Saturday loud and constant cheer our  boys on too a win. COYS.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

10 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

Bot being bitchy but we need the players to step up and fight also,and battle like hell,the fans will do there bit(as always)but the team,not to sure,if fit ,I'd start Mullen and the duck,both will fight for us,Jackson runs about but absolutely terrible player,just by personal opinion 

Agree the players need to step up. Make no mistake Dundee will both players and fans. will be up for thisPlayers respond to encouragement that's my point. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Hopefully a few fairweather supporters turn up for this game. If ever the supporters were needed,  it's the likes of these games. Far more important than Challenge Cup finals that attracted a big crowd. 

4 hours ago, paul torfason said:

Bot being bitchy but we need the players to step up and fight also,and battle like hell,the fans will do there bit(as always)but the team,not to sure,if fit ,I'd start Mullen and the duck,both will fight for us,Jackson runs about but absolutely terrible player,just by personal opinion 

Jackson is complete waste of time

4 hours ago, paul torfason said:

Don't disagree with your logic above in playing Mullen with the Duck to start with - but is he fit - he did not make the bench in Perth

I don't agree that Jackson is a terrible player. I think he needs a strike partner and the Duck is the man . . .

I don't know how fit MacKenzie or Ferdinand are or how match fit they are. It might be a game for 3 CB's with 2 attacking wingbacks from P. McGinn, Muzek or Corbu and that would allow 1 or 2 CB to be in the opposition box for set pieces..

I'd play 3 2 3 2 if the right players are fit. No room for part fit or not man enough (I was really disappointed with Dreyer last night)

3 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

Jackson is complete waste of time

Nowhere nearly as much as you are though . . .  :fire2   :moony2    :bounce2

3 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

And I said this months ago!!

And you said loads of stupid things previously too.   :bounce2    :turtle    :toilet

Other than attention seeking - what are you gaining from your nonsense ?  In case of any doubt - this is Rhetorical !

Fares please . . .   :ninja

We are all fans and we support / berate / criticise our team in our own ways. I will always support the team regardless of which league we are in, who is at the helm of the club , in charge of the team or who pulls on the shirt.

I will be critical of the club, team or individuals when I see the need but I do get really pissed off by those who purport to be supporters yet take some perverse pleasure in glorying in those occasions where we are at our lowest ebb.

We are St.Mirren , we will not win every game and have certainly no divine right to do so. This is what makes the highs so good , the period we are going through is tough, we dont need the usual suspects who revel in their shadenfraude .

COYS .

And you can have all the fans in world but when the players are dreadful and the manager clueless it won't make a bit off difference..i expect Dundee to be right up for this and go up the road with the points...then the happy clappers will need to find a new forum tomorrow night...

2 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

And you can have all the fans in world but when the players are dreadful and the manager clueless it won't make a bit off difference..i expect Dundee to be right up for this and go up the road with the points...then the happy clappers will need to find a new forum tomorrow night...

Are you going tomorrow? 

1 minute ago, gstretchuk said:

Do you know what..i am going to go now...impending sence of dread and prob my last game of season...

Let me guess- if we lose , it will be your " prob last" game , and if we win it might not be. 

Just the level of support the club need right now. You are the 12th man ! 

30 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Dreadful footballer, no sence of how to play the game or where to be...to be fair to him i would say Lyons is worse...absolute excuse for a professional player...has done nothing since he came to club...

I always think it’s hilarious when people spell sense wrongly. Especially when they are using it in the context of accusing someone else of not having any sense. :lol:

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I always think it’s hilarious when people spell sense wrongly. Especially when they are using it in the context of accusing someone else of not having any sense. :lol:

Talking of sense , here's Sensible...

IMG_1308.JPG.bcacf603951e4d226bef52ed05c234dd.JPG

20 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Nowhere nearly as much as you are though . . .  :fire2   :moony2    :bounce2

And you said loads of stupid things previously too.   :bounce2    :turtle    :toilet

Other than attention seeking - what are you gaining from your nonsense ?  In case of any doubt - this is Rhetorical !

Fares please . . .   :ninja

More irony! You're on a roll today! :lol:

Looking forward to the ironic emoji filled reply!