Pray For Elvis

The season is far from over , there will be many twists and turns before the season end.
If we go down, we go down. We don’t need stupid cnuts like elvis , gstrech ( same person?) Wendy etc polluting the forum with mischief making pish .
If you have something to say , say it,
. Negative or otherwise , knock yourself out but to omstantly snipe from the side with dicksonesque posts shows you all up to be the boring f**kspittles most of us think you are.

9 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

The season is far from over , there will be many twists and turns before the season end.
If we go down, we go down. We don’t need stupid cnuts like elvis , gstrech ( same person?) Wendy etc polluting the forum with mischief making pish .
. Negative or otherwise , knock yourself out but to omstantly snipe from the side with dicksonesque posts shows you all up to be the boring f**kspittles most of us think you are.

Plamphes.  Edjets fannies and dicks . These cunts bring f a to the cause of black and white unite . 

Sad fukers. 

What's your prediction for Wednesday?

We may well get beat on Wednesday , better teams than Saints have succumbed.
IF we do lose, I’d be more interested in the manner of any defeat but more importantly , how the team would come back from such a result in the next game .
Our season will be defined by the results against those around us, but regardless of what might happen, I’ll be back next year supporting the Buds .
COYS

55 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

We may well get beat on Wednesday , better teams than Saints have succumbed.
IF we do lose, I’d be more interested in the manner of any defeat but more importantly , how the team would come back from such a result in the next game .
Our season will be defined by the results against those around us, but regardless of what might happen, I’ll be back next year supporting the Buds .
COYSh

Never in doubt . Elvis $

Oh the irony!

It’s incredible how so many people lack self awareness!

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 12:36 PM, Wendy Saintss said:

Oh the irony!

It’s incredible how so many people lack self awareness!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Your best one ever - here I gave you some attention for defending one of your other aliases - HAPPY ?   :moony2   :toilet     :bounce2

Still not know what these mean!  (It is Rhetorical)