Saints vs Celtic Wed 3/4/19

I really don't think we're in the position not to attempt to keep momentum going by keeping the lineup as similar as possible from the weekend. Never mind a proper pasting takes away the small advantage that we currently have in our goal difference.

Ferdinand up against the pace of Burke and Weah give me the fear.

Indeed. We don't much other choice now :lol:

Odd things happen, f**k it , lets see what it brings.

I wasn’t overly impressed with most of the team on Saturday, the result was great obviously but we were slack, second to most things and somehow won

The fans have been better than the team this season, truly phenomenal home & particularly away - stunning support

The chances of beating Celtic even with a full strength team were slim, even against an under strength Celtic side. I can understand OK’s choice and appreciate some fans being a tad irked as they feel they’ve been shortchanged. Saturday probably is a more important game regardless of how other scores go tonight. I’d love to see how Cooke and Nazon perform (2 big lads that won’t be pushed around) plus it’s a pretty strong bench. COYS.

That team is a f**kin joke!
Kearney has lost the f**kin plot now. Prioritising Saturday my f**kin arse. Pathetic. Shaneful. Embarrassing. Whatever f**kin adjective you can come up with.
Celtic will f**kin humiliate that team. 

Celtic could humiliate any team we put out.

Was shocked at the team myself It is a Brave call from the manager

If he put out a first choice team and the players ran themselves into the ground earning a point then they go to Hamilton look knackered and get a pasting like last time we went to Hamilton then plenty on here who love hindsight wouldn’t hold back on criticism of the manager for not possibly resting a few for a much bigger and more winnable game.