Saints vs Celtic Wed 3/4/19

7 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Coming up for this with four tic fans staying in the Watermill. Few drinks then I hope on to the Indian in Moss street. Would be amazing to get anything from the game we live and hope. 

I've had a number of text's today from a few of my local sellik supporting mates, and there all saying they'd be happy enough 

if St Mirren took all the points tonight, but me being a nice guy thanked them by saying "Away and fcuk yerself we don't want  

yer charity, we're taking the points anyway"..:D......... Cnut's should've been Saint's fans in the first place...

Down in London tonight so missing this, hope we get tore right into these fcukers Straight from the off.....COYS.

Bizarre stuff. Give the fringe men a run out when Celtic are just off a punishing OF match and in no dire need of points. Can't say I agree but would probably accept defeat tonight and a win on Saturday. Something tonight and a win on Saturday would be better though. Oh well, see what happens.

Pretty unimpressed by that lineup, I'd be seething if I paid £27 for that team.

No game at this point is a free hit, and that midfield gives me no confidence that we're going to be putting up much a fight. Back to front, constantly under pressure

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Bizarre to say the least. Huge call from OK

Definitely some players being rested.

Not withstanding Flynn's heel injury, he and P.McGinn are straying into suspensions for bookings territory.

MacKenzie was never going to play.

The only truly bizarre inclusion is Kellerman.

4 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Definitely some players being rested.

Not withstanding Flynn's heel injury, he and P.McGinn are straying into suspensions for bookings territory.

MacKenzie was never going to play.

The only truly bizarre inclusion is Kellerman.

Yeah, with the exception of Kellerman, everyone starting either played or was on the bench on Saturday. Players moving from the bench to the starting 11 is hardly worthy of some of the comments.

No risk at all

We will have 11 committed players on the pitch, if we get something from this game ( sadly ) its always seen as a bonus.

Let’s see how they get on,it’s hardly a new tactic changing teams dramatically & it’s one utilised by every club at some point

Let’s see what it yields

27 f**king quid to watch the reserves. Not happy.

I understand we are resting players for Saturday but has our schedule really been so demanding? It's not like the Cup and the Europa League are taking it out of us.

1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

No risk at all

We will have 11 committed players on the pitch, if we get something from this game ( sadly ) its always seen as a bonus.

Let’s see how they get on,it’s hardly a new tactic changing teams dramatically & it’s one utilised by every club at some point

Let’s see what it yields

Indeed. We don't much other choice now :lol:

3 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
39 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
WTF is that, looks like we are accepting a beating tonight and keeping the squad fresh for Saturday.

Which may be acceptable if we do win on Saturday....

No it won't if Hamilton and Dundee win tonight and we lose...all been for nothing then...