Hamilton vs St. Mirren 6th April 2019

29 minutes ago, magnus said:

I rate him highly but he seemed to tire in the second half. Struggled to find a pass and got closed down easily. 

He plays nothing like he can play...i don't think he has ever been fully confident and it shit scared of making mistakes..until he relaxes and has confidence he will struggle...

Edited by gstretchuk

Massive result not losing today. Not a single proper shot at their keeper the whole game. We were the better team first half but we can't afford to miss the type of opportunities that Lyons had early in game. Both teams kept giving the ball back aimlessly and but for our keeper we would have lost. Frankly all three bottom teams deserve to go down based on what l have seen this season. We need to catch Hamilton as l fear for us in a playoff

13 minutes ago, DLBud said:

Draw was probably a fair result but goals change games and Lyons chances were huge moments in the game.

2 weeks off will help with the injuries so you’d expect McGinn and Flynn to be fully fit by then. If Magennis comes into contention by then we’ll have some real competition for places.

Hopefully GMac also ready as Muzek at left wing back instead of Ethan would help.

Cooke has to start in stead of Jackson. He offers so little he’s not even nuisance value.

What’s happened to McAllister?

I would honestly say Lyons is as bad a player as i have ever seen in a Saints strip, i have no idea what he offer's or brings to the team...

32 minutes ago, RossCSmfc said:

Pass marks for Muzek, Baird, Popescu, Dreyer and Flynn. The rest didn’t really turn up.

Apart from Hladky - what a f**king hero.

Totally agree. Hladky best keeper we have had in years. Lyons has done nothing in his time with us apart from last week's goal. He seems to be Orans golden boy so won't be dropped. Erahonmay eventually be good but he is a total non event at present. Think Cooke worth a run up front. 

Massive result not losing today. Not a single proper shot at their keeper the whole game. We were the better team first half but we can't afford to miss the type of opportunities that Lyons had early in game. Both teams kept giving the ball back aimlessly and but for our keeper we would have lost. Frankly all three bottom teams deserve to go down based on what l have seen this season. We need to catch Hamilton as l fear for us in a playoff

Agree with all but the last sentence.

I watched the Ross County v Utd game last night. Both teams make us look silky. We would win the playoff against either but let’s hope that becomes Accies problem.[emoji120]

Thought Ethan was poor as well particularly second half.
Ethan was hesitant going forward at times... But one defensive tackle stopped a certain goal... and he followed that up by clearing off the line!

More than played his part.

As a young player, I will defend and support him all the way.

I would honestly say Lyons is as bad a player as i have ever seen in a Saints strip, i have no idea what he offer's or brings to the team...

You talk utter f**king shite.

The boy had a poor game that is all he clearly lacked confidence today.

He brought the winning goal last week

What the hell do you bring to anything other than just being a complete c**t.

3 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

You talk utter f**king shite.

The boy had a poor game that is all he clearly lacked confidence today.

He brought the winning goal last week

What the hell do you bring to anything other than just being a complete c**t.

I bring the truth ya fanny...he's contributed one goal in his time here..he is fecking rotten and your are fecking clueless if you think otherwise...

Frustrating we weren't out of sight by the first half.  Lyons seemed caught in two minds with the second big chance.  Flynn, Muzek, Popescu and Hladky were excellent. We can definitely catch Hamilton and we have the quality in the squad to get better.  

Also thought Cooke did well again today. Definitely has something about him and could be the unlikely hero come the split.

Hladky is the best keeper we've had since Campbell Money!
Popescu is one of the best center halfs we've had in forever.

I hope we can keep them.

Those two and Flynn give us a spine.

We were spineless for too long.

Flynn was immense again today, despite taking a few sore ones.

Plenty in that match to be encouraged by despite the result.

Ethan was hesitant going forward at times... But one defensive tackle stopped a certain goal... and he followed that up by clearing off the line!

More than played his part.

As a young player, I will defend and support him all the way.

I agree, he seemed very reluctant to overlap at times, he fits in well with Muzek on the left , gives him that extra bit of cover but we could do with a wee bit more going forward.

Brad 'Bottler' Lyons? More ruff than roar today. Wasted all the good endeavour of the team first half.

if we didnt have Hladky we would already be down. So much for 'resting' our stronger team on Wednesday, Livi go to porkheid and win a point, we might have got all three Wednesday if we had a team out. Kearney might regret that decision.

now all set for a roller coaster ride to the last kick of the season which i reckon will be in the second leg of the playoffs against Dundee Utd.

Bollocks. We were far better first 45. See the knickerwetters are back in force. 2 defeats in last 7 to celtic and killie...... good point we go to Livi in good form
I thought we were way better than them in the first half. We can definately beat them post split.
So much better it was 0-0? Over the course of the game Accies somehow created the better chances despite being garbage.

It's worrying when a draw is considered a good result, and that performance is anything other than poor.

1 from 9 against Hamilton says it all

Agree with all but the last sentence.

I watched the Ross County v Utd game last night. Both teams make us look silky. We would win the playoff against either but let’s hope that becomes Accies problem.[emoji120]
Spot on. Both of those teams last night were much worse than any team I've seen in the top league this season.

Theyre both utter shite.