If you could improve the stadium.

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The most obvious thing would be to elevate the stands just as Hamilton's main stand is. The view from 90% of the seats is poor. It should have been done during the construction of course.

Ship sailed on that one, although with current amount of encroachment onto playing surface across grounds then that design of stand definitely has a place.

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Corners being filled in has been mentioned. I would like to see the roof line in the stands extended for a couple of reasons. Don't get wet when it's raining and I'm three rows from the back. Noise would be better also creating a good atmosphere. What would you do. 

Buy a raincoat and spend the rest on some decent players. 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

The most obvious thing would be to elevate the stands just as Hamilton's main stand is. The view from 90% of the seats is poor. It should have been done during the construction of course.

Hmmmm. Maybe elevated a little more, but I don't like that Hamilton stand. I think it looks weird. Maybe it's just because it's out of kilter with the rest of the stands (sorry stand), but it looks crap to me. Think it's been elevated too much.

2 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

more catering, better toilets and the all-important improvements to the matchday hospitality suite

Hoardings and a scoreboard in the corners would be good

Was surprised how bad the food was. Bar service poor also. Felt it's now bad value for money. Would rather keep the money and take the wife out for a meal. Won't be back unless it improves. If I was running that and could not see the problems I would be out a job. It's only a matter of time before numbers fall.