SPFL Goal of the Month

Cornwall_Saint

Facebook link

Four of the ten goals featuring for March were scored by ex-Saints - Dale Hilson with two goals, Stevie Mallan and Tom Walsh with the others.

I was very tempted to go for Walsh’s goal, the assist was inventive and the volley was spot on. I’ve opted for Hilson’s second goal though, a free kick which seemed to stay at a perfect height from start to finish.

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Facebook link

Four of the ten goals featuring for March were scored by ex-Saints - Dale Hilson with two goals, Stevie Mallan and Tom Walsh with the others.

I was very tempted to go for Walsh’s goal, the assist was inventive and the volley was spot on. I’ve opted for Hilson’s second goal though, a free kick which seemed to stay at a perfect height from start to finish.

Don't know who picks the goals for this but any Saints fan can tell you the best goal in March was Lyon's goal against Dee.

It won the 3 points and lifted us above them - what a massive goal it was - absolutely brilliant! - these other guys are history... (Though Mallan might return some day)

Time for us to write some new stuff in the St. Mirren annuls! :P