If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

14 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

They are NOT getting an extra stand!

They are getting the entire South stand INSTEAD of part of the West stand.

But you know that.

You repeatedly choose to ignore it to massage your figures!

Yet again and whether you like it or not, I was comparing one stand vs two because I didn’t see the relevance in something we definitely weren’t going to do that a previous board did almost four seasons ago. 

You can deny that’s what I was talking about but you’re still unable to prove it wasn’t. Look at every message I’ve sent on here and you’ll find nothing but consistency on this point. I can tell it bugs you but that’s the case. :rolleyes:

youre also ignoring I did the calculations on the difference between W6/7 and the full stand and the income is still over £50,000. Take off expenses it’s provably still over a players wage or close to it. Does it ever exhaust you being so often wrong in this conversation? :clapping

Yet again and whether you like it or not, I was comparing one stand vs two because I didn’t see the relevance in something we definitely weren’t going to do that a previous board did almost four seasons ago. 
You can deny that’s what I was talking about but you’re still unable to prove it wasn’t. Look at every message I’ve sent on here and you’ll find nothing but consistency on this point. I can tell it bugs you but that’s the case. :rolleyes:
youre also ignoring I did the calculations on the difference between W6/7 and the full stand and the income is still over £50,000. Take off expenses it’s provably still over a players wage or close to it. Does it ever exhaust you being so often wrong in this conversation? :clapping
You didn't see the relevance?
In accurate comparisons!
Yet still you prattle on with your one man pointless self debate!
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You didn't see the relevance?
In accurate comparisons!
Yet still you prattle on with your one man pointless self debate!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

The way I looked at it was the W6/7 was never an option this season because of the atmosphere created by the singing section. GLS said as much when he announced this plan. So what’s the relevance in comparing something that he had ruled out? Because it happened four seasons ago? Complete rubbish. 

Whether you like it or not the above is my opinion and it’s what I transparently based my working on. It isn’t a matter of fact that they might of used W6/7 or they might of just used one stand. It is opinion, I’m allowed one, you’re allowed one, everyone’s allowed one. Because my opinion is different from yours, you’re saying I have to use your basis because of what happened years ago? :lol: sorry pal but no I don’t. 

You then say I backtracked even though I have been totally honest about what stats I was using. You’ve been proven wrong on this in your failure to quote a single message where I have been inconsistent. Ouch 

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

2,400 additional fans...
You are counting some twice!

Back to your calculator with adjusted real figures!

Perhaps we're missing something here.

Maybe we sold Celtic fans additional "overflow" tickets on the f**king roof and nobody told the home fans about it.

Some fans think this brings in 6 figures...

Some fans think it brings in very little...

Me thinks the folk running our club have to make decisions which won't disadvantage us financially, and would give our competitors an advantage...

How do they know what is best without looking at the options, trying out what they believe and then learning from the factual details which were based on assumptions...

Yes there are other factors - our fans, whether they would turn up to OF games or not etc. But once we are a much better side and therefore much better supported (numerically) we will be playing on a different stance then...  for now - Let's trust the BOD to try their best for the club... that really is their intension...

:bounce2

The way I looked at it was the W6/7 was never an option this season because of the atmosphere created by the singing section. GLS said as much when he announced this plan. So what’s the relevance in comparing something that he had ruled out? Because it happened four seasons ago? Complete rubbish. 
Whether you like it or not the above is my opinion and it’s what I transparently based my working on. It isn’t a matter of fact that they might of used W6/7 or they might of just used one stand. It is opinion, I’m allowed one, you’re allowed one, everyone’s allowed one. Because my opinion is different from yours, you’re saying I have to use your basis because of what happened years ago? [emoji38] sorry pal but no I don’t. 
You then say I backtracked even though I have been totally honest about what stats I was using. You’ve been proven wrong on this in your failure to quote a single message where I have been inconsistent. Ouch 

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
That's all!
No more breath or effort shall be wasted.
I shall, however, continue to laugh at you!

Ignore something because it was four years ago and fabricate a situation that has never been the case in our new ground as a basis for your calculations!

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Perhaps we're missing something here.

Maybe we sold Celtic fans additional "overflow" tickets on the f**king roof and nobody told the home fans about it.

No you're just refusing to accept that my stats were between one stand and two stands. Did you actually think using W6/7 again was a practical option for this season?I asked you this before and you seemed to side step the question. '

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
That's all!
No more breath or effort shall be wasted.
I shall, however, continue to laugh at you!

Ignore something because it was four years ago and fabricate a situation that has never been the case in our new ground as a basis for your calculations!

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

So we can end this very easily. (since you have no control over my opinion as I have none over yours) 

Yes or no, Giving the OF two stands this season instead of one has generated enough income to pay for between one and two players wages?

No you're just refusing to accept that my stats were between one stand and two stands. Did you actually think using W6/7 again was a practical option for this season?I asked you this before and you seemed to side step the question. '
Careful Oaksoft... Watch your head on those moving goalposts!

They've already clobbered poor Baz by the sounds of him today!

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

From the guy that's been unable to quote a single discrepancy between two of my posts. Oh how it must hurt you. Not one? You must have looked... desperately is my guess :rolleyes:

From the guy that's been unable to quote a single discrepancy between two of my posts. Oh how it must hurt you. Not one? You must have looked... desperately is my guess :rolleyes:
There's none so blind as those who will not see.

I highlighted a number of your laughable contradictions, discrepancies and blatant errors.

You then moved the goalposts yet again and cried about lack of screenshots!

Funny boy!

Hope the headwounds heal soon! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

There's none so blind as those who will not see.

I highlighted a number of your laughable contradictions, discrepancies and blatant errors.

You then moved the goalposts yet again and cried about lack of screenshots!

Funny boy!

Hope the headwounds heal soon! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You highlighted zero contradictions, you posted 10 points none of which were valid and there was no crying about screenshots, you couldn't possibly share them because the contradictions don't exist. 

Did you have another wee look there? Oh petal, gold star for trying though. :D

You highlighted zero contradictions, you posted 10 points none of which were valid and there was no crying about screenshots, you couldn't possibly share them because the contradictions don't exist. 
Did you have another wee look there? Oh petal, gold star for trying though. [emoji3]
As I said, there's none so blind as those who will not see! [emoji14] [emoji23]

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

As I said, there's none so blind as those who will not see! emoji14.pngemoji23.png

Which still proves you can't share one single example. I have since shared confirmation the conversation DID NOT start with W6/W7 debate but I directly quoted details on one stand. An admittance you were wrong or would it take too much for you to put your hands up to a mistake? :D

And I'd say it was nothing like 6 figures. Not even close.

I think it may be close to that bud. 1,800 tickets @ say £25 each x 3 games. That’s about £135k. Would the extra policing and non-season ticket buddies who don’t go amount to £35k? If it does that would still leave £100k which is a couple of players for us.

FFS this is getting bloody ridiculous. :lol:

This reminds me of the insane discussion about Cheesy's salary.

Any advance on £135k anyone? I'm pretty sure not even Fitzy had the balls to try and claim we were gaining that much by simply swapping the OF fans from W6/7 to the Family stand.

Edited by oaksoft

I still maintain that in the long term we are in danger of  of alienating the present fans who attend the family stand and discouraging future fans. Those who are pondering who to follow will instead prefer to watch the big teams in Glasgow  because we act like a wee diddy club who are reliant on the big clubs cash.

3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I think Baz has banged his head a few times this week. :D

I did notice how his confident prediction of us being able to buy 2 players with this fantasy income dropped (perhaps due to inflationary pressures) to "between 1 and 2" and then by the time you finished with him he had gone to "just under 1 player".

By comparison, he just f**king ignored the detailed arithmetic proof which took me nearly half an hour to compile. :D

I need to learn from you. I shall study your game again over the next few days to see what I can learn for future reference. Here's me thinking I knew it all too......pah!

I think Baz has banged his head a few times this week. [emoji3]
I did notice how his confident prediction of us being able to buy 2 players with this fantasy income dropped (perhaps due to inflationary pressures) to "between 1 and 2" and then by the time you finished with him he had gone to "just under 1 player".
By comparison, he just f**king ignored the detailed arithmetic proof which took me nearly half an hour to compile. [emoji3]
I need to learn from you. I shall study your game again over the next few days to see what I can learn for future reference. Here's me thinking I knew it all too......pah!
In fairness, it was rather good arithmetic proof!
I could understand it... but I was willing to.

I had a price to pay mind you ... I ended up at work over an hour late catching up from my cordial chatter with our communal chum! [emoji15]

9 hours ago, oaksoft said:

FFS this is getting bloody ridiculous. :lol:

This reminds me of the insane discussion about Cheesy's salary.

Any advance on £135k anyone? I'm pretty sure not even Fitzy had the balls to try and claim we were gaining that much by simply swapping the OF fans from W6/7 to the Family stand.

He’s clearly not talking about swapping W6/7 for a full stand, it is completely obvious by the number of seats he’s talking about.

Not sure what you don’t understand about some people not wanting to compare to an option that has never happened under this board and was never going to happen this season by GLS own admission. 

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

He’s clearly not talking about swapping W6/7 for a full stand, it is completely obvious by the number of seats he’s talking about.

Not sure what you don’t understand about some people not wanting to compare to an option that has never happened under this board and was never going to happen this season by GLS own admission. 

WTF are you talking about????????

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I think Baz has banged his head a few times this week. :D

By comparison, he just f**king ignored the detailed arithmetic proof which took me nearly half an hour to compile. :D

On the contrary, you’ll notice my post that it ‘easily could afford two players’ with mecomparing my calculations of one stand vs two (which I evidenced in my first post, that this was my point by the way) 

i detailed the estimated income and detailed the average players wage at the club. So it was completely relevant. days later and no one has been able to provide an expense that’ll combat my calculations. It ‘easily’ could be two players but ‘likely’ will be between one and two. ‘Or’ 3-4 of the six month deals. All very clear  

as for the one player comment, you have completely ignored it was a hypothetical calculation where no family stand season ticket holders attend so you’re completely wrong on that  

your arithmetic was based on full fan numbers and not on away fans so again it was a wrong estimate, it also compared W6/W7 which I have confirmed in my first post was not what I was talking about. I even mentioned 1 stand the first time the subject was brought up on the other thread. 

Good effort though but your twisting has been completely found out I’m afraid. 

I wouldn’t take lessons from him, he quoted 10 contradictions from me that I brought down by quoting one response :lol: