If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

34 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Sweeper is a total tool...blocked him a while ago but watch this space..he will reply with some shite post with stupid faces because he cannot help himself...the reply will be boring and unfunny as f**k...hurry up Sweeper...

So you provoke him into a response by calling him a tool and then mock him for responding. Good work.

How old are you exactly?

14 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Discussion forum. 

Yes it is. But not just for you.

Pipe down and respect the right of others to have a chance to get a word in without you swamping the thread.

You haven't added a single thing to the discussion for over a dozen pages on this thread and god know how many pages on the other one.

Did you genuinely think I meant literally there were only a few season ticket holders in the family stand? Are you Stevie G in disguise? [emoji38]
Should we ask the wider audience if that's what they thought I meant... 
It's fine... You have said yourself not to take you literally.
Good to know.
Explains a lot!
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So you provoke him into a response by calling him a tool and then mock him for responding. Good work.

How old are you exactly?

As you have clearly spotted their is only one tool on the forum - but he is a multi-tool. Not quite a Swiss Army knife, more of a plastic kid's toy from Poundstretcher...

But he is to be pitied much more than mocked :ninja  Cheers bud :cheers

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Yes it is. But not just for you.

Pipe down and respect the right of others to have a chance to get a word in without you swamping the thread.

You haven't added a single thing to the discussion for over a dozen pages on this thread and god know how many pages on the other one.

Most of my responses are from messages to me or quoting me 

I can comment 100 times an hour it doesn't stop others from posting 

People have been disagreeing with my points for over a dozen pages but with practically all of them, have refused to back up the reasons why they don't think my figures are valid, think I have lied/ moved goal posts or my opinion is wrong that the arrangement hasn't caused significant fan drop-off.

People can continually say they don't believe/ dispute any of the noted, I will continue ask why/ for evidence. 

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

It's fine... You have said yourself not to take you literally.
Good to know.
Explains a lot!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

More lies? I had to point out to you something that the vast majority on here would have got using common sense. You again twist/ lie to fit an agenda. 

Is this you back full time to responding to me after saying you were finished (multiple times) yesterday? Your continual lying, more fool me for believing you :rolleyes:

43 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I can comment 100 times an hour it doesn't stop others from posting 

Absolutely, and you have certainly been indulging in that.

What it does is lose other people's posts in the morass.

That is the bit you are not respecting.

People don't want to and shouldn't have to trawl through 100 posts of yours to see what anyone else has to say.

It's just basic manners bud.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Absolutely, and you have certainly been indulging in that.

What it does is lose other people's posts in the morass.

That is the bit you are not respecting.

People don't want to and shouldn't have to trawl through 100 posts of yours to see what anyone else has to say.

It's just basic manners bud.

Again almost all my messages are responses to people posting directly to me or quoting me... including your good self 

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

You don't have to reply to them all, especially if you have nothing new to say.

Making the last post is not the same as winning the argument!

I know but I’m within my right to. 

No providing an evidence and common sense backed approach is winning an argument. Which I have done 

What exactly have I made up? ...

when I say a 'few' I didn't literally mean there are only a few season ticket holders in the family stand...

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji90] [emoji91] [emoji90] [emoji91] [emoji90] [emoji91] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji90] [emoji91] [emoji90] [emoji91]

Pants on fire liar boy! Your own words!

Four hundred home season ticket holders totally dismissed and trivialised just to try and emphasize a point!

Four hundred become "a few".

Found out.

Response? Apology?
Don't be silly!

We are to know not to take you literally.

Sound advice there pants on fire boy! First good thing you have ever posted!
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

17 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji90.pngemoji91.pngemoji90.pngemoji91.pngemoji90.pngemoji91.pngemoji90.pngemoji90.pngemoji91.pngemoji91.pngemoji90.pngemoji91.pngemoji90.pngemoji91.png

Pants on fire liar boy! Your own words!

Four hundred home season ticket holders totally dismissed and trivialised just to try and emphasize a point!

Four hundred become "a few".

Found out.

Response? Apology?
Don't be silly!

We are to know not to take you literally.

Sound advice there pants on fire boy! First good thing you have ever posted!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Only thing found out is your lack of common sense to think that was a point to be taken literally. Yeah I totally believed we only had a handful of season ticket holders in a record breaking season :lol:

‘definitely’ your last post now? :unsure:

I know but I’m within my right to. 
No providing an evidence and common sense backed approach is winning an argument. Which I have done 
That makes even less sense than your usual shite!

Using a language other than English really does smack of desperation!
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji91] [emoji90] [emoji91]

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

That makes even less sense than your usual shite!

Using a language other than English really does smack of desperation!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji91.pngemoji90.pngemoji91.png

It doesn’t make sense to say I’m allowed to respond if I want? :unsure:

more lies, like the time you posted on here that you have ‘no desire’ to keep responding. Wiling to admit that wasn’t true? 

It doesn’t make sense to say I’m allowed to respond if I want? :unsure:
more lies, like the time you posted on here that you have ‘no desire’ to keep responding. Wiling to admit that wasn’t true? 
I have no desire whatsoever!

Notice you chose to totally ignore the previous post where your lies were uncovered!

Still... I know not to believe anything you say and that's good enough for me.

Hey ... Good Friday... a man disappeared for three days!

The world over, people still celebrate!

Just saying! [emoji23]

9 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I have no desire whatsoever!

Notice you chose to totally ignore the previous post where your lies were uncovered!

Still... I know not to believe anything you say and that's good enough for me.

Hey ... Good Friday... a man disappeared for three days!

The world over, people still celebrate!

Just saying! emoji23.png

What lies were uncovered? 

Still commenting, still proving your comments yesterday were lies. Are you ignoring that? 

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

f**king hell. This is brutal. 💤

I'm with you Oaky - it is getting so bad I am thinking of contacting the club and offering to pay the difference to ensure our fans don't get moved for every one of these games for the next decade.

Would that end this war? :turtle

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

1. I know but I’m within my right to. 

2. No providing an evidence and common sense backed approach is winning an argument. Which I have done 

1. Sometimes less is more.

2. In your opinion only plenty disagree, these are not my words, but I wholeheartedly concur!

The difficulty that many of us have is that you continually conflate your opinion with facts, evidence and the truth. 

Just because something is said by you over and over does not make it true, a fact or a even a balanced conclusion based on facts. 

.....................and so the circle continues. :rolleyes:

Edited by Bud the Baker