If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

6 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

After being found out over the facts/opinions issue you've had to change your tune. :1eye

It doesn't bother me what you believe - my point was always that it was based on opinion not fact. :1eye

As for the evidence that crowds drop for these matches show me where I've said they fall DRAMMATICALLY (a quick search will show you not since 2014 regarding Graham Carey) anyway you've quoted GLS saying so on more than one occasion something I've never challenged. A totally bizarre point perhaps from a Baz85 in a different universe. :1eye

I haven’t in the slightest, I have been completely transparent. And as I have done with all others I challenge you to show where I’ve presented my opinion as fact. (Another point where people usually don’t answer or deflect) 

So you admit your view is not based with any fact or basis at all? You just think it because you think it. Fine, that’s your choice. 

Your last paragraph, are you saying after pages and pages you actually agreed with my points all along that crowds don’t considerably fall and that income for this arrangement is significant? :lol: welcome to the club, you’re not the only one...

4 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I haven’t in the slightest, I have been completely transparent. And as I have done with all others I challenge you to show where I’ve presented my opinion as fact. (Another point where people usually don’t answer or deflect) 

So you admit your view is not based with any fact or basis at all? You just think it because you think it. Fine, that’s your choice. 

Your last paragraph, are you saying after pages and pages you actually agreed with my points all along that crowds don’t considerably fall and that income for this arrangement is significant? :lol: welcome to the club, you’re not the only one...

1. Do you deny posting the following? I've chosen this one because it's an actual admission that you're weren't "completely transparent". Oh and using "common sense" as an argument is virtually as bad! :1eye

Without numbers it is speculation correct, however we have some of the numbers which I have evidenced. I have also made some massively reserved calculations on crowds and income. My point here is common sense should prevail. 

.2. No I'm saying as ever that my opinion is based on a different interpretation of the facts and your just putting words in my mouth and yeah it is my choice - so dry yer eyes! :bairn  

3. No I'm saying I never contested that specific point and that you were trying to put words into my mouth again by saying "DRAMATICALLY" 

I actually find your whinging on point 1 pretty pathetic as Points 2&3 are about you misrepresenting me! :1eye

Edited by Bud the Baker

On 4/20/2019 at 9:13 AM, Doakes said:

Although you may be right, important to remember that the vast majority of St Mirren fans don't post on here. A majority of BAW army posters do seem to agree 

I think the reaction in the most recent game against Celtic gave an indication too although without asking all of them you are right, it's not a certainty

On Wednesday, April 03, 2019 at 10:30 PM, proudtobeabuddy said:

The title of the thread is a message for GS and TF.... I think you know why.  The west stand was half empty, people are staying away so all the bull about making more money is in fact a load of crap. The people being shifted aren't moving to the main stand or the west. We give them our stands behind the goals and they repay us by setting bangers and flares, why the **** are giving them our home end when that's the kind of fans they are? Over to you GS!!

Happy to support this plea and add one of my own to the fans. Buy out the main and west stand season tickets.

On 4/20/2019 at 1:46 PM, Bud the Baker said:

1. Do you deny posting the following? I've chosen this one because it's an actual admission that you're weren't "completely transparent". Oh and using "common sense" as an argument is virtually as bad! :1eye

.2. No I'm saying as ever that my opinion is based on a different interpretation of the facts and your just putting words in my mouth and yeah it is my choice - so dry yer eyes! :bairn  

3. No I'm saying I never contested that specific point and that you were trying to put words into my mouth again by saying "DRAMATICALLY" 

I actually find your whinging on point 1 pretty pathetic as Points 2&3 are about you misrepresenting me! :1eye

1. You literally posted something confirming I have used numbers as evidence and been COMPLETELY transparent when it’s a reserved guess. Good on you :lol:

2. So you’re interpreting our crowd numbers this season as we see a considerable drop due to the OF arrangement? Even the ones that show lower home crowds for non OF games? :unsure: curious 

3. If I have misinterpreted you then what do you actually believe?

On 4/21/2019 at 11:39 PM, DumboBud said:

Why not also the family stand?

it appears that is isn’t just Bazil and the board that thinks we are second class citizens. 

I certainly don’t, I don’t like the arrangement any more than the next person. I do though realise the board had a difficult call to make, weighing up the finances against moving some fans for 3-4 games.

Personally I don’t think the hardship of some fans moving seat for a few games is a massive one. Anyone that wants to see the game can do and it’s hardly a chore going in a different hats. Not ideal but it is blown out of proportion by some. 

I certainly don’t, I don’t like the arrangement any more than the next person. I do though realise the board had a difficult call to make, weighing up the finances against moving some fans for 3-4 games.
Personally I don’t think the hardship of some fans moving seat for a few games is a massive one. Anyone that wants to see the game can do and it’s hardly a chore going in a different hats. Not ideal but it is blown out of proportion by some. 
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

It was "a few fans" who were moved last time.

Now it is "some fans"!

You know the truth, so why not say "several hundred"?

Spin doctor!

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

It was "a few fans" who were moved last time.

Now it is "some fans"!

You know the truth, so why not say "several hundred"?

Spin doctor!

you really struggle with when to interpret posts as literal don’t you? 

Is this ‘definitely’ your last post now? :rolleyes:

you really struggle with when to interpret posts as literal don’t you? 
Is this ‘definitely’ your last post now? :rolleyes:
You didn't answer the question!
Again!

Oh... Sorry... We've not to believe what you write as you don't actually mean it! Your call! I forgot.

I will always reserve the right to call out your spin and lies!

11 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Again!

Oh... Sorry... We've not to believe what you write as you don't actually mean it! Your call! I forgot.

You’re question was why don’t I say ‘hundreds’ I explained to you your question is linked to your lack of common sense in thinking I literally only think we have a small number of fans being moved. 

If it makes you feel better, yes I am fully aware we have 100s of season ticket holders in the family stand :lol:

There was me thinking that was a given :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Again!

You haven’t called me out on a single spin or lie, even though I’ve asked dozens of times. 

The best you have done is desperately hold onto the word ‘few’ and all that has done is highlight 1. You lack common sense 2. There is nothing in any of these pages I have lied or spun

You haven’t called me out on a single spin or lie, even though I’ve asked dozens of times. 
The best you have done is desperately hold onto the word ‘few’ and all that has done is highlight 1. You lack common sense 2. There is nothing in any of these pages I have lied or spun
100% spin.
You said "a few", then "some" to trivialise the fact that several hundred fans are affected.

It pained you to even say it as "a few" suits the utter spin you are continuously spouting.

Here we go yet again, Baz back regurgitating the same old same old.

Restarting a tired old discussion that everyone else was happy to let die!

Baz is risen!
Baz is risen indeed!

26 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

100% spin.
You said "a few", then "some" to trivialise the fact that several hundred fans are affected.

It pained you to even say it as "a few" suits the utter spin you are continuously spouting.

Here we go yet again, Baz back regurgitating the same old same old.

Restarting a tired old discussion that everyone else was happy to let die!

Baz is risen!
Baz is risen indeed!

I am not trying to trivialise anything my opinion is them being moved for a max of 4 games isn’t a massive issue. I have been completely transparent on that. Yes it isn’t ideal & I don’t like the arrangement more than anyone else but in the grand scheme, I think there’s bigger fish to fry. Good effort though

another lie, you weren’t happy to let it die, you said you’d be leaving the thread but haven’t. It’s all there for everyone to see. 

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Jesus wept.....    again . . . .      :bounce4

Interesting points on that, it is well known for being the shortest verse in the King James version of the bible but it isn't the shortest in any of the original languages. Nor is it considered to be the most accurate translation with 'Jesus shed tears' or 'Jesus gave way to tears' being thought by many language historians to be closer. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Interesting points on that, it is well known for being the shortest verse in the King James version of the bible but it isn't the shortest in any of the original languages. Nor is it considered to be the most accurate translation with 'Jesus shed tears' or 'Jesus gave way to tears' being thought by many language historians to be closer. 

Thanks, that is interesting . . . do you know why he shed tears?