If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

1 hour ago, shull said:

The first sell out because we were shite.

Can't argue with that.

As for the family stand debate.

I have to say I agree with those who demand we keep it for the fans. 

I don't see there being a problem in reversing the decision.

IF we sell enough STs then it still makes sense to have the family tickets excluding the OF games. A lot of parents who go to other games don't want their kids anywhere near the bigots so it could be seen as a benefit to them NOT having to pay for them. If they want to go to the game then they bring their STs and obviously proof of Identity down and get their seats at their reduced rate. (ETA. They obviously could go through the interstadia route but would they trust it? 🤔) The rest go on general sale with the same preventative measures as the other stands and the same rules applying to the non swearing in the stand. 

I'm not saying it would be easy but it is possible.

Edited by stlucifer

3 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

The record season ticket sales did include games against the two Glasgow clubs. Not every ticket but the majority. emoji107.png

The average support did include the games against the two Glasgow clubs. emoji107.png

The first sell out. emoji106.png

Getting 1 out of 3 correct, you really couldn't have made the point of making yourself look stupid any better. emoji848.png

Edit: just realised you were responding to LPM on his ridiculous comments ignoring my fact. Changed the content :lol:

Edited by bazil85

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I feel sorry for you, I honestly do!

we are debating the fact our chairman has gone back on a promise he made repeatedly to consult the 30% shareholders, and group who are committed to buying his shares. And all you are interested in is trolling me!

ffs man get a hold of yourself, think how others see you obsessing on one st mirren fan.

Where has he made it repeatedly? We have one source material from 2016 (that you desperately can’t let go of) which is ultimately an off the cuff comment and not a promise. Haven’t seen anything else and it appears the only reference point we have is a confirmed liar. 

It’s clear this is your coping mechanism but you can’t change what’s happening I’m afraid. 

On 6/1/2019 at 2:30 PM, cockles1987 said:

I have reminded him several times.

Hypocrisy at the highest level from him.

He just doesn't like getting reminded about it.

Do I think everything is getting done perfectly, no.

But getting done honestly and in the best interests of St Mirren.

Well said, it’s a common misconception that we just ‘happy clap’ through. I know fine well there are things not perfect at the club. Unbridled negativity has never been the solution. 

We have plenty to be positive about.  

Well said, it’s a common misconception that we just ‘happy clap’ through. I know fine well there are things not perfect at the club. Unbridled negativity has never been the solution. 
We have plenty to be positive about.  
Yup.
Let's celebrate by renaming lies as mistakes or a changing of mind. That's positivity at its finest!

Here's a wee idea.

Why doesn't Scott give up his own seating area to OF fans to display a bit of solidarity with Family stand fans..

Maybe then he wouldn't get so much heat for this decision.

Let's see him inconvenienced and stuffed into a corner seat in W1.

16 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yup.
Let's celebrate by renaming lies as mistakes or a changing of mind. That's positivity at its finest!

He made a mistake in a 2016 interview to say ‘the right thing to do is consult fans’ 

some people just can’t let it go at all. Says more about the individuals that they’re desperate to hold onto a single interview from three years ago than it does about GLS 

16 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Here's a wee idea.

Why doesn't Scott give up his own seating area to OF fans to display a bit of solidarity with Family stand fans..

Maybe then he wouldn't get so much heat for this decision.

Let's see him inconvenienced and stuffed into a corner seat in W1.

Because that would be ridiculous. 

The decision is made, let it go. We’re just going over old ground 

He also repeated that mistake at each of the BtB public meetings.
Exactly.
Hardly a "one off" or even "a mistake"!

It was either a blatant lie... Spin to close sales... or he genuinely meant it but decided to go back on his word without so much as a thought for the people who trusted him at his word.

Whatever the scenario... only one brown noser would even attempt to defend the indefensible!

14 minutes ago, Yflab said:

He also repeated that mistake at each of the BtB public meetings.

So I’ve heard people say but never seen any proof on it. Was still three years ago from a man that’s never been the chairman of a football club before. Heaven forbid he make errors in judgement. People really need to learn to let things go. 

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Exactly.
Hardly a "one off" or even "a mistake"!

It was either a blatant lie... Spin to close sales... or he genuinely meant it but decided to go back on his word without so much as a thought for the people who trusted him at his word.

Whatever the scenario... only one brown noser would even attempt to defend the indefensible!

Better that than still crying over something from three bloody years ago. 

We have so much to look forward to and be positive about. A decision that doesn’t really impacts fans that much (they can still attend these games) and people just can’t get over it. St Moan till I die. :lol:

Better that than still crying over something from three bloody years ago. 
We have so much to look forward to and be positive about. A decision that doesn’t really impacts fans that much (they can still attend these games) and people just can’t get over it. St Moan till I die. [emoji38]
[emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90]

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

The decision is made, let it go. We’re just going over old ground 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Nope, not in the slightest. 

29 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

People really need to learn to let things go. 

18 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

6D2E20F2-92E6-4164-BD9B-500B19ED516C.jpeg

Even for you, the lack of any hint of self awareness is truly staggering.

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Even for you, the lack of any hint of self awareness is truly staggering.

I would have been happy to let this rest long ago. You’ll find Pointing out people going over old ground is something else entirely. 

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Genuinely breathtaking. 🤣

Only reason I have stayed in this chat so long is people calling me a liar (which I have proven wrong) 

i know my request for people to let this go will fall on deaf ears. Continually rambling about it won’t change it though. The arrangement is in place whether you like it or not. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

Only reason I have stayed in this chat so long is people calling me a liar (which I have proven wrong) 

Well that's another whopping lie right there. 🤣

You wouldn't let the subject go almost exclusively because people were disagreeing with you and you cannot handle that.

That was your biggest problem.

The responding to lying thing came later when you started deliberately spreading shit like a farmer on a well tilled field. 🤣