If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Well that's another whopping lie right there. 🤣

You wouldn't let the subject go almost exclusively because people were disagreeing with you and you cannot handle that.

That was your biggest problem.

The responding to lying thing came later when you started deliberately spreading shit like a farmer on a well tilled field. 🤣

Nope, never a matter of not being happy with different opinions, another lie from you. People are entitled not to like it, or think it should happen. I presented my view on the matter that’s it. I then defended myself from people calling me a liar by showing the facts. 

Feel free to go back if you want. You still can’t point out where I have lied and you’ll not see a comment where I’ve said people aren’t allowed an opinion :rolleyes:

If as Ricky predicts and given we are on the up, a projection of Season ticket sales could see an extra 200 - 500 sold for the coming season.

Where is the tipping point where fans retain the priority rather than "finance" ?🌈

Edited by Sweeper07

35 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Nope, never a matter of not being happy with different opinions, another lie from you. People are entitled not to like it, or think it should happen. I presented my view on the matter that’s it. I then defended myself from people calling me a liar by showing the facts. 

Feel free to go back if you want. You still can’t point out where I have lied and you’ll not see a comment where I’ve said people aren’t allowed an opinion :rolleyes:

Many on here know you are a liar. There are two entire threads where people can see for themselves.

It was an entirely self-inflicted wound and there's really nothing you can do about that now.

You need to let this go Baz.

Just let it go.

There's no point traipsing over old ground.

Edited by oaksoft

28 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I would just like to point out that saying "the right thing to do is consult fans" is not a commitment, or promise, to do the "right thing".

For those having a dig at GS, did he actually say "I will consult fans"?  If so, did he stipulate how many fans he would consult?  All?  Some?  SMiSA?  The ones on the board?

Right, time to put this big spoon away for today. :whistle

And you can take your hair-splitting tools with you. 😋

We have enough people using slimy words on here as it is without you getting stuck in.

Nice attempt at fishing though. 🤣

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Many on here know you are a liar. There are two entire threads where people can see for themselves.

It was an entirely self-inflicted wound and there's really nothing you can do about that now.

You need to let this go Baz.

Just let it go.

There's no point traipsing over old ground.

There isn’t though, I will defend myself at people calling me a liar because it’s completely untrue, as I have evidenced. 

I know you’re really upset about the two stand arrangement and GLS confirmed I was right about the income being significant and it not really impacting crowd numbers.

I’m happy to be your coping mechanism to a certain extent on this, if lashing out is what you need to get by. But I draw the line at people incorrectly saying I have lied at any point. 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

There isn’t though, I will defend myself at people calling me a liar because it’s completely untrue, as I have evidenced. 

I know you’re really upset about the two stand arrangement and GLS confirmed I was right about the income being significant and it not really impacting crowd numbers.

I’m happy to be your coping mechanism to a certain extent on this, if lashing out is what you need to get by. But I draw the line at people incorrectly saying I have lied at any point. 

It's time to move on.

Nobody is gaining anything from this now.

Let it go Baz.

Free yourself.

Just now, oaksoft said:

It's time to move on.

Nobody is gaining anything from this now.

Let it go Baz.

Free yourself.

That’s it let it all out, I’m here for you. all this upset over a decision that has minimal impact on your life can’t be easy. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

This.... 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48612693

meanwhile our board are feckin around with crappy strip designs and accommodating racisct sectarianism in favour of familes and children.

well done board, feckin well done! 

Almost like you have something personal against the board and want to use every opportunity (even when it’s something completely irrelevant) to have a pop. 

Almost like you have something personal against the board and want to use every opportunity (even when it’s something completely irrelevant) to have a pop. 
Jesus wept!
Are you officially employed as the club apologist?

Killie showed initiative, listened to fans and invested in their next generation of supporters.

Like it or not, our club stuck two fingers up at our next generation of supporters.

Someone points it out and you somehow feel the need to jump down their throat!

Irrelevant?
Seriously?

A club investing in their young supporters vs a club displacing their whole family stand.

You seriously cannot see the relevance?

Explains a lot!

Take the blindfold off.

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Jesus wept!
Are you officially employed as the club apologist?

Killie showed initiative, listened to fans and invested in their next generation of supporters.

Like it or not, our club stuck two fingers up at our next generation of supporters.

Someone points it out and you somehow feel the need to jump down their throat!

Irrelevant?
Seriously?

A club investing in their young supporters vs a club displacing their whole family stand.

You seriously cannot see the relevance?

Explains a lot!

Take the blindfold off.

- backing up a club decision & appreciating the financial benefit  isn’t the same as liking the situation, it also isn’t a bad thing. 

- Killie doing good positive things doesn’t need to be an opportunity for the usual suspects to take the same tired pot shots at our BOD

- our club did not stick 2 fingers up to anyone, any st Mirren fans wanting to attend these games can 

- LPM is culprit one in lambasting GLS at every opportunity. even apparently regarding completely unrelated stories. See point one. 

- Kilmarnock do something good = lets rehash a point that’s been done to absolute death with zero new points or purpose (the decision won’t change) so no I can’t see the relevance in the way he’s quoted this story. 

- Killies stadium allows them a lot more freedom to do activity like this. Take your blindfold off to the constraints of an 8,000 seat stadium & the importance of finance in football. 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

- backing up a club decision & appreciating the financial benefit  isn’t the same as liking the situation, it also isn’t a bad thing. 

- Killie doing good positive things doesn’t need to be an opportunity for the usual suspects to take the same tired pot shots at our BOD

- our club did not stick 2 fingers up to anyone, any st Mirren fans wanting to attend these games can 

- LPM is culprit one in lambasting GLS at every opportunity. even apparently regarding completely unrelated stories. See point one. 

- Kilmarnock do something good = lets rehash a point that’s been done to absolute death with zero new points or purpose (the decision won’t change) so no I can’t see the relevance in the way he’s quoted this story. 

- Killies stadium allows them a lot more freedom to do activity like this. Take your blindfold off to the constraints of an 8,000 seat stadium & the importance of finance in football. 

Baz, you need to let this go.

You could have saved a lot of time by simply saying Yes!

You are a club apologist with a default setting of criticising anyone who dares step out of line.

Whatever floats your boat.

Personally, I think he made a very good point.

I suppose Killie taking a stand against your beloved teams won't go down well with you.

Hurting?
[emoji23] [emoji14]

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

You could have saved a lot of time by simply saying Yes!

You are a club apologist with a default setting of criticising anyone who dares step out of line.

Whatever floats your boat.

Personally, I think he made a very good point.

I suppose Killie taking a stand against your beloved teams won't go down well with you.

Hurting?
emoji23.pngemoji14.png

Nonsense, I’m happy to criticise when it’s justified (perfectly justified to be unhappy at the decision by the way). People rehashing the same point then making out it’s a bad thing for defending the club we all ‘support’ is ridiculous. 

Still standing by the I support Rangers point eh? Then no doubt you’ll deflect, lie & spin to say that’s not what you mean. Your go to. 

Disappointed that one of our own (apparently) would stoop to the level of the bigot fans & assume fans of ‘wee teams’ must favour one of these clubs. Which one do you favour by the way if that’s your view? 

Also very curious on one hand you’ll criticise me for defending the club when others don’t then on the other say I support someone else. I suppose common sense & irony have never been your strong points. :rolleyes:

This topic i never going away as soon as we play one of them it will be brought up again because it's not right and no amount of denial from anyone is going is change that. We're taking our family stand from our own fans and giving it to the 2 most bigoted team in Scotland, right away that should be enough of a reason not to give them it. seemingly we prefer their money to our fans coming first...this is fact.

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

- Kilmarnock do something good = lets rehash a point that’s been done to absolute death with zero new points or purpose (the decision won’t change) so no I can’t see the relevance in the way he’s quoted this  

Ah the tangled web we weave....... it isn’t that long ago that one of the central planks of the argument was that the decision would be reversed........

guess it must be difficult to remember what to argue consistently when the default position is that the Board are right.  

This topic i never going away as soon as we play one of them it will be brought up again because it's not right and no amount of denial from anyone is going is change that. We're taking our family stand from our own fans and giving it to the 2 most bigoted team in Scotland, right away that should be enough of a reason not to give them it. seemingly we prefer their money to our fans coming first...this is fact.

When we manage to sell out the home stand and west stand for an old firm game then you may have a point but until Then the board have made the completely correct decision as many saint fans prefer to watch the game on tv rather than go to games that involve the old firm.