If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

13 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I didn’t appease them in the slightest, do you make such sweeping statements with all groups? Is it your view that all Muslims are terrorists, all homosexuals are camp and all Celtic boys club coaches are pedophiles? 

You got a problem with gay men ? 

Why would being camp be wrong or a fault ? 

Some weird thoughts going through your mind, Bazzy. 

9 minutes ago, shull said:

You got a problem with gay men ? 

Why would being camp be wrong or a fault ? 

Some weird thoughts going through your mind, Bazzy. 

Didn’t say that it was at all, good deflection technique though from your clear sweeping statement mentality. 

13 minutes ago, shull said:

What a post. 

Funniest since the Forum was formed. 

Why don't you become Club Ambassador and show these Celtic and Sevco fans to their seats. Mind and remind them to stay seated. 

If there are very decent Sevco and Celtic fans, what exactly  do they do to solve the sectarian problem ? 

Sevco fans say, no us, it's them. 

Celtic fans say, no us, it's them. 

I repeat, any other Club would sort out a sectarian problem within their own support. 

Celtic and Sevco thrive on it, making millions of pounds. 

You’re clearly upset and projecting but you’re still wrong, not all fans of these teams are bigots. Let me be clear though I fully accept a number of them are & know they have a blame it on the other club fans culture. 

If it makes you feel any better at least the arrangement brings in some decent money & keeps the apparent 100% bigot fanbase out of home stands to a higher extent...

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

Didn’t say that it was at all, good deflection technique though from your clear sweeping statement mentality. 

Do you tap your foot while the sectarian songs are being sung, and thinking about the money we are making. 

At the same, the Panda Club are at home because they are not welcome at St Mirren Park . 

Absolutely disgraceful and shameful by the St Mirren Board and you. 

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You’re clearly upset and projecting but you’re still wrong, not all fans of these teams are bigots. Let me be clear though I fully accept a number of them are & know they have a blame it on the other club fans culture. 

If it makes you feel any better at least the arrangement brings in some decent money & keeps the apparent 100% bigot fanbase out of home stands to a higher extent...

Another funny post. :lol:

My sides are sore. 

Anyway, I am far from being upset 

My addiction has been beaten. I feel totally cleansed and near euphoric. 

ANYWAY, ONCE AGAIN, WHAT DO THE MILLIONS OF SO CALLED DECENT SEVCO AND CELTIC DO TO STOP THE VERMINOUS BEHAVIOUR OF THEIR FELLOW FANS (THE SO CALLED MINORITY)? 

6 minutes ago, shull said:

Do you tap your foot while the sectarian songs are being sung, and thinking about the money we are making. 

At the same, the Panda Club are at home because they are not welcome at St Mirren Park . 

Absolutely disgraceful and shameful by the St Mirren Board and you. 

More deflection, if that’s your coping mechanism fine. Any st Mirren fan wanting to attend these games can & reducing them to one stand won’t stop the songs. 

The powers in Scottish football should be doing much more to tackle this problem yes but us increasing our revenue by giving them more seats is not out of line for many clubs. Football is a money business and you’d have to be naive not to realise that by now. 

Just now, shull said:

Another funny post. :lol:

My sides are sore. 

Anyway, I am far from being upset 

My addiction has been beaten. I feel totally cleansed and near euphoric. 

ANYWAY, ONCE AGAIN, WHAT DO THE MILLIONS OF SO CALLED DECENT SEVCO AND CELTIC DO TO STOP THE VERMINOUS BEHAVIOUR OF THEIR FELLOW FANS (THE SO CALLED MINORITY)? 

So 100% of these fans are bigots? A mother or father taking young children to the games that don’t jump up and kick off at the singing putting their children in danger is a bigot? A fan that just wants to be passive is a bigot in their passiveness :blink: what action do you take at these games to stop the singing? Never seen you run over the park with your knickers outside your trousers & jacket tied around your neck yet :lol:

have yourself a wee sit down. Control the controllables, this situation ain’t changing anytime soon no matter how many times people troll up old ground. 

More deflection, if that’s your coping mechanism fine. Any st Mirren fan wanting to attend these games can & reducing them to one stand won’t stop the songs. 

The powers in Scottish football should be doing much more to tackle this problem yes but us increasing our revenue by giving them more seats is not out of line for many clubs. Football is a money business and you’d have to be naive not to realise that by now. 

Don't let any of them in till we know they will behave. They have had over one hundred years of chances. 

Going by your logic, we should empty the prisons and let every serious criminal in as long as we are making money. 

The Authorities could solve the problem today by removing the licences of both Celtic and Sevco meaning they can't play anymore. 

So simple, but they won't do it. 

Just now, shull said:

Don't let any of them in till we know they will behave. They have had over one hundred years of chances. 

Going by your logic, we should empty the prisons and let every serious criminal in as long as we are making money. 

The Authorities could solve the problem today by removing the licences of both Celtic and Sevco meaning they can't play anymore. 

So simple, but they won't do it. 

Not our choice, powers that be in Scottish football who pander to them (no denying it) & the nature of the finances. If in isolation we gave them the absolute minimum tickets we’d be condemning ourselves to almost certain relegation & backlash. More idealistic thinking from you, not much changes. 

Going by my logic you’re talking nonsense. My logic is that not 100% of any fan base are bigots ffs 

So 100% of these fans are bigots? A mother or father taking young children to the games that don’t jump up and kick off at the singing putting their children in danger is a bigot? A fan that just wants to be passive is a bigot in their passiveness :blink: what action do you take at these games to stop the singing? Never seen you run over the park with your knickers outside your trousers & jacket tied around your neck yet :lol:

have yourself a wee sit down. Control the controllables, this situation ain’t changing anytime soon no matter how many times people troll up old ground. 

It could all change today if the authorities and Scottish Football had balls. 

I have never seen a passive away when these two Clubs are visiting. 

Anyway, why are decent human beings among the morons ? 

Just now, bazil85 said:

Not our choice, powers that be in Scottish football who pander to them (no denying it) & the nature of the finances. If in isolation we gave them the absolute minimum tickets we’d be condemning ourselves to almost certain relegation & backlash. More idealistic thinking from you, not much changes. 

Going by my logic you’re talking nonsense. My logic is that not 100% of any fan base are bigots ffs 

I would happily play in the Lowland League than accommodate Sevco and Celtic. 

Don't give them any tickets. 

15 minutes ago, shull said:

It could all change today if the authorities and Scottish Football had balls. 

I have never seen a passive away when these two Clubs are visiting. 

Anyway, why are decent human beings among the morons ? 

Yep, world hunger, child poverty & global vaccination against avoidable diseases could all be resolved in a very short period as well if the powers in this world got their act together. 

You seem completely unable to grasp the difference between wanting something & practicality. Sure the above are extreme examples but football chiefs in this country are cowards & existing rules give both clubs too much power.

Do I want it changed? Yes, will it ever be? Probably no time soon. Is it realistic to expect our team to be an outlier & have the ability to make a stand? Again no time soon. 

Because some people just support these teams. 

10 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Yep, world hunger, child poverty & global vaccination against avoidable diseases could all be resolved in a very short period as well if the powers in this world got their act together. 

You seem completely unable to grasp the difference between wanting something & practicality. Sure the above are extreme examples but football chiefs in this country are cowards & existing rules give both clubs too much power.

Do I want it changed? Yes, will it ever be? Probably no time soon. Is it realistic to expect our team to be an outlier & have the ability to make a stand? Again no time soon. 

Because some people just support these teams. 

It will never change as long as you and others continue to appease them. 

Don't play them. 

Don't give them tickets. 

Forty Clubs can walk away today and start new leagues without them. 

Stop counting their sectarian money, Bazzy. 

IF you have just opened up at this point - no need to go back and look through the screeds of repetitive posturing . . .

Here is a quick summary - One side is arguing it is good for the club (Financially). The other saying that is a lie and it is bad for ours fans.

There saved you a week of your life . . .😃

1 hour ago, shull said:

Don't let any of them in till we know they will behave.

Right you guys, are you going to behave. Ok in you go. :unsure: Really don't see it in my life time.

Question. Was it as bad when the OF were taking a fee from clubs for issuing tickets to their supposedly trusted supporters clubs. Hence no green brigade etc.     

Edited by pod

50 minutes ago, shull said:

It will never change as long as you and others continue to appease them. 

Don't play them. 

Don't give them tickets. 

Forty Clubs can walk away today and start new leagues without them. 

Stop counting their sectarian money, Bazzy. 

If being the key word. It won’t happen. 

40 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Very mature and such a positive contribution for you!

Coming from the OF's number one apologist that's rich!

I hope you still get a seat at Motherwell and Killie games!
emoji23.pngemoji14.png

You always become the thing you hate eh? Here you are crying over Rangers and Celtic fans being in our stadium but acting just like them in claiming us ‘wee team’ fans must favour one of the clubs. 

Guess if this is how you cope with a decision you have zero power to change then that’s fine. :thumbs2