If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

10 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

And 3 hours later Tricky Dicky has nothing better to do but come back on here and post.So who were you having dinner with last night, Queen Elizabeth I, William Wallace, JF Kennedy or was it just a simple personality like Gordon Ramsay or John McEnroe?

Actually.. Last night was a family affair. Thanks for enquiring. Your thoughts are important to me. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Just speculation, nothing we've seen over the last two seasons as far as I can tell and announcements on season ticket sales. 

Thing about this chat, it'll continue to ramp up with the same points over and over until a while after Sevco game then die down. Same will happen again next time one of them visits with nothing changes. We know it won't so it's pointless. 

An other plus for me as well as saving £70, I would be well away from GS love child in W1 :P

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:18 AM, bazil85 said:

Idealistic to think we could hit a target that would make the deal unworkable in the next couple seasons I’d say. Rough calculations, we’d have to increase last seasons record season ticket sales by almost 50%

no one (including GLS) is saying this situation is ideal, we know there will be pain but everything mentioned is aimed at increasing revenue, improving matchday experience & ultimately season ticket holders. The increase in sales seems to suggest much is working. 

The last line certainly gives me the impression you are saying season tickets sales are up.

3 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Just thinking if we are putting 600 in the family stand then it's not a massive profit giving the family stand the extra security and Police costs.

IF Stricky is correct, (first time for everything), it wouldn't be quite as simple as counting heads. EVERY bigot fan will be paying full whack.