If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

You jumped over points about given more seats for a reaction - that’s trolling. (Like rest of this thread over recent months it’s also not original, been mentioned before) 
you've shown zero inconsistencies unless you can’t see the difference in capacities between those stands. Like I have said, I can’t make it any simpler. Maybe someone can show you on a calculator? 
You genuinely haven't got a clue.

Your whole argument has exposed itself as a pile of utter shite.

You can cry as long as you like about it but there is nothing you have to say on the matter holds any credence anymore.

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Stevie Clarke speaking out saying both old firm clubs need to stamp out bigots. If you religiously abuse someone on the street you get arrested yet you do the same thing in a football ground it's ok. Well done Stevie Clark. On BBC news. 

Just words

These people on matchday drink openly in the street in full view of the police

Also pish openly in the street

Correct me if i'm wrong i'm sure both are against the law

So don't expect clubs to do anything when the law of the land does nothing

24 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

You genuinely haven't got a clue.

Your whole argument has exposed itself as a pile of utter shite.

You can cry as long as you like about it but there is nothing you have to say on the matter holds any credence anymore.

Until you can show any comment from me that backs up your middle sentence, it’ll remain unfounded nonsense. Again good effort but you’re in the list of people that have claimed lies & inconsistencies about me then fallen down when questioned. 

Until we can fill the South stand for me as a South stand season ticket holder I see no issue moving seats if the club benefits financially.
If it pays the wage of an additional player or two I am all for it.
We love the saints for a reason and it shouldn't matter an iota where your sitting.

I’d prefer not to have an additional player.

Funding an additional player through the exploitation of sectarianism makes as just as bad as them

And the match day experience would be so much better without them

Just one last point from me.
If the existing set-up is to remain for the foreseeable future, I would ask the Board not to refer to the South Stand as the Family Stand, and merely as the South Stand, in any Club notices, news items, ticket info, from now on, if for no other purpose than to respect the fans who disagree with the arrangement.
It is no longer the Family Stand!
And while they are at it, update the supporters charter, as this extract, supposedly reviewed in January this year is not accurate.2130927258_SupportersCharterReviewedJanuary2019.thumb.jpeg.fb55a0e80ccd392c0195bda4b9f33185.jpeg
More excellent points.

1 hour ago, windae cleaner said:

Just words

These people on matchday drink openly in the street in full view of the police

Also pish openly in the street

Correct me if i'm wrong i'm sure both are against the law

So don't expect clubs to do anything when the law of the land does nothing

Agree but you have the Scotland manager speaking out about it is a good thing he is the nearest thing to the SFA.

I prefer to watch games against the old firm on the tv people can blame them getting 2 stands as the reason people decide to stay away all they want I still won’t go back to these games if they only gave them 2 seats.

Unless it’s the latter stages of a cup game nothing the club can do would make me go to a normal league game against them I have been to more than enough games against the old firm home and away to last me a lifetime.

5 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

A "no" from you emoji1787.png

Utter bollocks you mean.

Your whole argument has been to justify giving up 2 stands because

Right here & right now, we cannot and would not fill the Main & Family stands with home supporters.

Therefore, giving the West & North stand over for away supports v rangers & celtic will fill more seats and bring in more money to the club.

So much for "the arrangement making sense"

Back to what I was saying, Utter bollocks.

Dumbobud called you on it about 100 or so posts ago.

You're twisting & turning more than Dead or Alive did when they were spinning round like a record.

The reason Baz is now arguing against the Bigot Coin instead of empty seats is because your suggestion would require him to move seats.

And that's it in a nutshell.

The people arguing for the bigot cash are doing so from the safety of not being personally affected by it. They'd be firmly against it if they were affected. In the meantime they are ignoring the fact that kids are being moved instead because they can't fight back.

That is very disappointing. Understandable but very disappointing.

Edited by oaksoft

3 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

My apologies if you feel I have trolled you. That was not my intention.

Your argument is inconsistent which I have clearly demonstrated but you refuse to accept.
You are also mistaken if you think I have gone defensive. I haven't.
Anyways

There is no need for me to go over it again, it's all there.

When anyone talks bollocks, they deserve to be called out. That includes you & I.

All the best & enjoy the rest of your evening. emoji482.png

Every other poster with half a brain has seen him start by defending the current setup as bigot cash over empty seats. UNTIL you proposed a logical alternative which would directly affect him at which point he argued against bigot cash over empty seats.

The fact that he can't see the hypocrisy is his problem not ours.

At the risk of mainsplaining here I would say that interestingly your method of argument is a widely used logical technique called reducto ad absurdum and it's steeped in historical use. Mathematics and science use it all the time in proofs. Every intellectual from Aristotle to Newton and Einstein has deployed it. Baz has chosen to call this technique ....... "trolling". :D

2 hours ago, GeordieBuddie said:

Until we can fill the South stand for me as a South stand season ticket holder I see no issue moving seats if the club benefits financially.

If it pays the wage of an additional player or two I am all for it.

We love the saints for a reason and it shouldn't matter an iota where your sitting.

If you genuinely are a South Stand support willing to move then that is a fair enough view.

Until you can show any comment from me that backs up your middle sentence, it’ll remain unfounded nonsense. Again good effort but you’re in the list of people that have claimed lies & inconsistencies about me then fallen down when questioned. 
Hark at you.

The more shite you spout, the faster what credibility you had fades.

You can keep going with your own wee war of attrition and spout away to your hearts content. You & I both know you are talking utter bollox.
I won't be engaging in another chuckle brothers routine of to me to you again with you. It's boring and i've tried to close this convo down a few times to no avail.

You crack on.

13 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Every other poster with half a brain has seen him start by defending the current setup as bigot cash over empty seats. UNTIL you proposed a logical alternative which would directly affect him at which point he argued against bigot cash over empty seats.

The fact that he can't see the hypocrisy is his problem not ours.

At the risk of mainsplaining here I would say that interestingly your method of argument is a widely used logical technique called reducto ad absurdum and it's steeped in historical use. Mathematics and science use it all the time in proofs. Every intellectual from Aristotle to Newton and Einstein has deployed it. Baz has chosen to call this technique ....... "trolling". :D

Another person that is completely unable to accept my response because it goes against what they expect. After Kom tries it on the calculator maybe he’ll give you a shot. :rolleyes:

as I clearly said if our crowds did not appear to be getting more positive & we were taking less fans I would completely support a change that gave them more seats (including if I was moved). My reason for not agreeing with it right now is I firmly believe we can soon get to a position where it wouldn’t be practical on our way to making the current arrangement not practical. You both seem to negatively refute this  

That is a perfectly justifiable response for my opinion for reasons I’m allowed to have. Reasons & opinion that no one on here has the right to say are wrong.

Although we know you have real issues with admitting you’re wrong anyway. Your defence of LPM’s incorrect comments recently & getting really upset when it broke this arrangement allowed us to increase the player budget by 10% last season shows that. 

You are pigeonholing  ‘reductio ad absurdum’ if you had a wee bit more knowledge on it you would probably be aware it’s a heavily associate approach to what’s called modern day internet trolling. Finally Your reference to intellectuals that have used it is circumstantial, that’s been shown on BAWA many times. 😁

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I would see it as exactly the same if it did impact my seat. Is that something you genuinely don’t believe? 

Personally, I am inclined to believe you on this. I don't think you like the situation any more than others on here. You are, in my opinion, just being pragmatic. Also, you don't strike me as an apologist for the background to or behaviour of OF fans or the approach to stewarding and policing and costs this entails. You clearly argue a pragmatic approach on the basis that it is, in your opinion, financially better for the club. As our home crowds rise, this argument weakens. For those who see this in "idealogical" terms, nothing but an immediate change of policy will suffice. I hope it's a case of slowly, slowly catchee monkey and we arrive at a point where the South / Family Stand is needed to cope with our own fan numbers. 

8 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Hark at you.

The more shite you spout, the faster what credibility you had fades.

You can keep going with your own wee war of attrition and spout away to your hearts content. You & I both know you are talking utter bollox.
I won't be engaging in another chuckle brothers routine of to me to you again with you. It's boring and i've tried to close this convo down a few times to no avail.

You crack on.

The thing is, like with other posts it'll go on as long as you continue to claim I've been inconsistent. Doesn't matter if it's you, Oak or anyone else. I will protect myself at the claim because it's simply false. 

You could close it down easily by stopping responding, continuing to claim something we both know is false won't do it. Saying you've tried is therefore clearly a lie. 

47 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Another person that is completely unable to accept my response because it goes against what they expect.

You are pigeonholing  ‘reductio ad absurdum’ if you had a wee bit more knowledge on it you would probably be aware it’s a heavily associate approach to what’s called modern day internet trolling.

On both points - don't be so bloody stupid.

The rest of your post wasn't worth responding to.

Edited by oaksoft

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I don't believe you at all.

You've shown plenty of evidence on various topics of not being trustworthy at all.

Can't admit when you're wrong, often comes out on unfounded arguing. You have zero reason not to believe me on that point yet don't question another who has said similar... I know I rattle you but this is ridiculous. 

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

On both points - don't be so bloody stupid.

The rest of your post wasn't worth responding to.

Both points were true. You have to believe I'm lying about the first because it went against your opinion on the subject. Second, google it. 

Guest TPAFKATS
I take it Celtic will get the full allocation of tickets despite our goalkeeper being attacked with an explosive device at the last game v them?
Of course they will, the stun grenade didn't come from the "family" stand [emoji57]

28 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Can't admit when you're wrong, often comes out on unfounded arguing. You have zero reason not to believe me on that point yet don't question another who has said similar... I know I rattle you but this is ridiculous. 

Both points were true. You have to believe I'm lying about the first because it went against your opinion on the subject. Second, google it. 

Have you found out if ST sales are up or down on last season yet Bassa?