If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

1 hour ago, Kombibuddie said:

Less than an hour or thereabouts emoji848.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Infamy infamy, they've all got it in-for-me.

There had been nothing new in the previous hour. I don't think anyone has it in for me as such, I trace it back to some resentment early in this thread at me being right at the income being considerable (six figures/ 10% player budget) when people claimed it wouldn't be. Sore losers on here. 😂

There had been nothing new in the previous hour. I don't think anyone has it in for me as such, I trace it back to some resentment early in this thread at me being right at the income being considerable (six figures/ 10% player budget) when people claimed it wouldn't be. Sore losers on here. [emoji23]  

Lets not reopen the GLS said so argument but if there's been any spin on that, you know if that turns out to be shite, you are going to get absolutely caned. 

Roll up Roll Up [emoji1787]

35 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Lets not reopen the GLS said so argument but if there's been any spin on that, you know if that turns out to be shite, you are going to get absolutely caned. 

Roll up Roll Up emoji1787.png

You mean a bit like everyone that said it wouldn’t be as much should have got caned when the 10% came out? :rolleyes:

David Nicol has also came out recently saying it was a six figure sum. 

Lets be honest, ‘GLS said so’ shouldn’t even be an argument point & in reality it’s just people that couldn’t accept they were wrong. club chairman with full access to our accounts is going to know how much an income stream was. 😁

Edited by bazil85

Just had a read on P&B at the Fakes thread.

The chairman had a meeting with season ticket holders and was saying what the cost of things like heating/water/etc cost the club.

Also the story about why it took May so long to sign. Lost 200K last season and how many season tickets been sold this season.

How many seats were broken by Celtic fans last season and how it took a long time to get the cash off of Celtic. Ave wage is 48K.

Also someone said that the club should give the bigots 3 full stands, so the club makes more money   :lol:   

Wondering if bazil85 has a relative who supports the other Saints   :whistle

You mean a bit like everyone that said it wouldn’t be as much should have got caned when the 10% came out? :rolleyes:
David Nicol has also came out recently saying it was a six figure sum. 
Lets be honest, ‘GLS said so’ shouldn’t even be an argument point & in reality it’s just people that couldn’t accept they were wrong. club chairman with full access to our accounts is going to know how much an income stream was. [emoji16]
I'll refer my learned buddie back to my opening statement "not going to reopen the GLS argument"

8 hours ago, Tommy said:

Just had a read on P&B at the Fakes thread.

The chairman had a meeting with season ticket holders and was saying what the cost of things like heating/water/etc cost the club.

Also the story about why it took May so long to sign. Lost 200K last season and how many season tickets been sold this season.

How many seats were broken by Celtic fans last season and how it took a long time to get the cash off of Celtic. Ave wage is 48K.

Also someone said that the club should give the bigots 3 full stands, so the club makes more money   :lol:   

Wondering if bazil85 has a relative who supports the other Saints   :whistle

Sounds like they’re having a tough time of it. Fortunately we have made a profit last three seasons of accounts. I think we do take more than them to home games as well but can’t be completely sure. 

On 8/30/2019 at 6:46 AM, Hambud said:

I'm sure Ricky said we've sold out the entire stadium for the next 10 years.

*I may be misquoting him though.

Ah... Wouldn't that we good. 

But.. Our attendances continue to rise and will again this season and particularly so if we were to make the top six. 

I was but I wasn't surprised when you commented, you can't help yourself. Och well, onto the next
He WILL have the last word.
Odds on, guaranteed!
Never ever not happened.
Ever! NEVER! Not ever. Not once. At no time. In ANY thread. In ANY "discussion".
Last word EVERY time.

Never ever an important word.
Never adds to the discussion.
But by god, it's the last word.

Should it not be, expect a reply.

Why?

Go back and start reading again! [emoji23][emoji12]

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

He WILL have the last word.
Odds on, guaranteed!
Never ever not happened.
Ever! NEVER! Not ever. Not once. At no time. In ANY thread. In ANY "discussion".
Last word EVERY time.

Talking about Ricky obviously. :lol:

He WILL have the last word.Odds on, guaranteed!

Never ever not happened.

Last word EVERY time.

Should it not be, expect a reply.

Why?

Go back and start reading again! [emoji23][emoji12]

Is this a game of state the bleedin obvious? My turn,

next time I am in Paisley, you are buying me a pint [emoji23][emoji482]

I'm glad that the majority on here and almost certainly in the St Mirren support as a whole don't support the family stand being given to the bigots for all the reasons given.  Perhaps the chairman might actually listen to the fans on this eventually because i stated at the beginning of the thread it's not going away and i don't mind repeating this over and over again and i can also handle not having the last word.