If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

4 minutes ago, munoz said:

On a Monday night at the tail end of last season we had a crowd of nearly 6500 against Hamilton. 

The support is there- getting them to come along regularly is the challenge. 

C'mon, that's when we were in the race to fight the drop..................like a cup quarter final or better.

You can tart it up all you like the facts, despite some people trying to massage them, are that we are around our maximum unless, as I said, we magically get to that "next level"................oh how I long for them debates again. 

51 minutes ago, munoz said:

On a Monday night at the tail end of last season we had a crowd of nearly 6500 against Hamilton. 

The support is there- getting them to come along regularly is the challenge. 

Neither you, me or the stats will convince those who just choose not to believe. The facts are that we need to average the total of the main and west stand plus some capacity in the family stand. We already bring in around 4300 or thereabouts. The main and west stand hold around 4500 I think. It can be checked on line. So we are not far off solving the issue. Would help of course if the armchair warriors got off their sofa's and came along. A top six position would solve that. 

23 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Neither you, me or the stats will convince those who just choose not to believe. The facts are that we need to average the total of the main and west stand plus some capacity in the family stand. We already bring in around 4300 or thereabouts. The main and west stand hold around 4500 I think. It can be checked on line. So we are not far off solving the issue. Would help of course if the armchair warriors got off their sofa's and came along. A top six position would solve that. 

Are you back to telling people, whoever your aiming this at, what to do with their time and money? 

What do you mean "armchair warriors"? 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Are you back to telling people, whoever your aiming this at, what to do with their time and money? 

What do you mean "armchair warriors"? 

The grammar in your post is appalling but I credit you with enough savvy to work out what armchair warriors are. The good news for the club is to put it simply more fans have turned up at the ground year on year for a number of years. There are clearly imo, if not yours, more who might well be tempted to get off their chair and get to the games. 

Edited by St.Ricky

33 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^ Back on the sherry and increased medication.

No answer, squirming to avoid embarrassing himself yet again........................:lol:

No need to tell the rest of the forum what you are up to!

Oh, and pack in the bullying - you might feel better for it!

13 minutes ago, sally02 said:

No need to tell the rest of the forum what you are up to!

Oh, and pack in the bullying - you might feel better for it!

He has harder drink  than a small sherry I believe. He maybe requires Dutch courage before going on yet another ill judged rant on one hobby horse or another or pathetically sub standard attempted put downs. 

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Mildly amusing, in a childlike way. 

Quite selective in your point.

Look around the forum, come back when you've spotted the flaw in your post.

Bullying. :lol:

Glad your childlike way found it mildly amusing.

I'm just away to read your 38101 posts and I'll get back to you.

3 minutes ago, sally02 said:

I don't want to slur your old dog but you really should think before you post.

You say nothing that's not been said before, the amount of posts I make means next to shit, except for the weak minded.

Take it easy, you'll give yourself a headache. :heart

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Mildly amusing, in a childlike way. 

Quite selective in your point.

Look around the forum, come back when you've spotted the flaw in your post.

Bullying. :lol:

7 minutes ago, sally02 said:

Bugger it, I just got to post No. 38099 and decided to give up - you can only read so much shite in the one night!

Edited by sally02

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Stop reading your own posts then. 

🐶

Did you get a packet of colouring crayons for Christmas?

You keep drawing wee pictures at the end of your submissions to me. They're quite good - a hidden talent - or just lost for words?

Edited by sally02

Exactly what the Fakes fans were saying on PnB. Those most vocal were those with an axe to grind and already not going to any games anyway. Basically using their latest announcement as some sort of justification for their already non contributory stance.

If more home fans turned up to games , we wouldn't be having this discussion.  
You can't help but think the most vocal complainers are the ones already not attending.  

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

If the club wanted us to buy a ticket, they would have suggested it before giving the family stand away.

It actually suits them to not turn away OF fans in favour of our own.

Less hassle.

BEK. Firstly. We are in the same camp regarding giving the family stand away. But.. Essentially those with an interest in the club have a choice (I know it works two ways) to turn their interest into attending more games or not. The tipping point for many is success on the pitch. Understandable. Enough success, sustained success, more home tickets sold. The trend is up. Unfortunately not, it seems, when it comes to OF games. Hence the boards decision. Also why a change of heart by fans who currently boycot the games would be significant. Imo of course