If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

2 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

For the reason i've stated already it shouldn't always be about money especially in these circumstances.

Why are we even in the Premiership, why didn't we just remain in Championship. Problem solved. 

I work in an environment full of bigots, but I'm not going to give it up, because it pays good money. 

If one lived next door to you, would you sell your house.   

Like to see how it will all be handled when or if fans take over.  

What is wrong with people today? Are they really such sensitive souls that songs about the Pope, Queen and Ulster genuinely upset them? 

What really irritates me is people who often born and raised in Paisley, that support these clubs, instead of the one that represents their town. It annoys me that we have empty seats whilst they sell out stadiums which are five or six times larger than ours, thanks in no small part to people travelling from all over Scotland rather than support their local team.

But I say pack them in and take their money off them. FTOF.

3 hours ago, pod said:

Why are we even in the Premiership, why didn't we just remain in Championship. Problem solved. 

I work in an environment full of bigots, but I'm not going to give it up, because it pays good money. 

If one lived next door to you, would you sell your house.   

Like to see how it will all be handled when or if fans take over.  

Can't compare , in your job if it was sectarian abuse being dished out that's a sacking  offence. A neighbour is just one person, who can be ignored easier.  When i was younger it might have been the norm to put up with bigoted pish but back  then it was the norm for homophobia and racism...is that also snowflake behaviour if you take offence to that?

Edited by proudtobeabuddy

Of course not to both. 
Reduction is a first step. 
No reason for us to adopt poor standards. 
Surely you agree
Great, I just didn't read it that way. Thanks for clarifying.

I agree, reduction is a first step and of course, we should adopt the highest standards

14 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Sectarianism, racism, etc should never be tolerated. I think a big problem in cleaning it up lies with the "snowflakes" and "easily offended by anything" types that can't tell the difference between a "bit if banter between friends" and an insult. If society is cleaned up too much then I won't be able to call my mate a c*nt. emoji38.png

Try telling council across West Central Scotland when it come to marches. 

14 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Sectarianism, racism, etc should never be tolerated. I think a big problem in cleaning it up lies with the "snowflakes" and "easily offended by anything" types that can't tell the difference between a "bit if banter between friends" and an insult. If society is cleaned up too much then I won't be able to call my mate a c*nt. emoji38.png

Kind of says a lot about yourself. 

36 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
8 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
Kind of says a lot about yourself. 

Of course it does, it was meant to. Are you really that stupid?

No but you clearly are. 

It says that you are a fool. 

Feel free to keep posting. 

I have plenty of time. 

Waste yours if you wish. 

But... Surely Oaky is a big enough boy to do his own stuff.. But doesn't seem like it. It looks like he needs to be mob handed. 

Edited by St.Ricky

4 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I thought this was all an act, but you clearly are thick as shit.

Making nonsensical replies does not make you appear intelligent, "win" you any arguments or make you look humorous, it just points out that you are a total spangle.

Oh dear. You have clearly not had a good day. I'm glad to say that I have. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Feel free to waste as much time on this as you like. It bothers me not one jot. Does make you and a few others look a bit silly though.. 3 or 4 grown men trolling an old guy. Hey😇Saint. 

18 minutes ago, W6er said:

Apparently St. Johnstone are giving three stands to the Old Firm:

http://www.weareperth.co.uk/wapforum/index.php?/topic/27187-3-stands-for-old-firm/

The BBC has published the attendance there today as 8,286! 

St Johnstone condoning sectarianism, bigotry and hatred.

Shameful behaviour

28 minutes ago, shull said:

7/10

Did you watch the game? Full credit to St Johnstone. They withstood a phenomenal amount of pressure from Rangers and took their two chances. Full marks. Rangers Central defence had a nightmare and are a weak Linkin an otherwise decent side. Money in the Bank for St J and a point more in the table. 9/10

2 minutes ago, shull said:

The 7 was for my friend, St Lucifer.

Zero out of Ten for St Johnstone for lapping up Sectarianism, Bigotry and Hatred.

And they have the nerve to call themselves a Family Club.

As Bad as St Mirren.

Almost as good, I'd say. I like their style and I'd love their points total right now.... Wouldn't you?