Sign in to follow this  
proudtobeabuddy

If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Genuinely breathtaking. 🤣

Only reason I have stayed in this chat so long is people calling me a liar (which I have proven wrong) 

i know my request for people to let this go will fall on deaf ears. Continually rambling about it won’t change it though. The arrangement is in place whether you like it or not. 

40 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Exactly.
Hardly a "one off" or even "a mistake"!

It was either a blatant lie... Spin to close sales... or he genuinely meant it but decided to go back on his word without so much as a thought for the people who trusted him at his word.

Whatever the scenario... only one brown noser would even attempt to defend the indefensible!

He could have at least explained in one of his newsletters that because the overspill area in the West Stand was no longer available for large away supports then to help balance the books they needed to house the OF in the Family Stand.

if you consider that Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs and Kilmarnock could have potentially used that area this season it’s a significant amount.

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

Only reason I have stayed in this chat so long is people calling me a liar (which I have proven wrong) 

Well that's another whopping lie right there. 🤣

You wouldn't let the subject go almost exclusively because people were disagreeing with you and you cannot handle that.

That was your biggest problem.

The responding to lying thing came later when you started deliberately spreading shit like a farmer on a well tilled field. 🤣

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Well that's another whopping lie right there. 🤣

You wouldn't let the subject go almost exclusively because people were disagreeing with you and you cannot handle that.

That was your biggest problem.

The responding to lying thing came later when you started deliberately spreading shit like a farmer on a well tilled field. 🤣

Nope, never a matter of not being happy with different opinions, another lie from you. People are entitled not to like it, or think it should happen. I presented my view on the matter that’s it. I then defended myself from people calling me a liar by showing the facts. 

Feel free to go back if you want. You still can’t point out where I have lied and you’ll not see a comment where I’ve said people aren’t allowed an opinion :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

He made a mistake in a 2016 interview to say ‘the right thing to do is consult fans’ 

some people just can’t let it go at all. Says more about the individuals that they’re desperate to hold onto a single interview from three years ago than it does about GLS 

I would just like to point out that saying "the right thing to do is consult fans" is not a commitment, or promise, to do the "right thing".

For those having a dig at GS, did he actually say "I will consult fans"?  If so, did he stipulate how many fans he would consult?  All?  Some?  SMiSA?  The ones on the board?

Right, time to put this big spoon away for today. :whistle

If as Ricky predicts and given we are on the up, a projection of Season ticket sales could see an extra 200 - 500 sold for the coming season.

Where is the tipping point where fans retain the priority rather than "finance" ?🌈

Edited by Sweeper07

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

If as Ricky predicts and given we are on the up, a projection of Season ticket sale could see an extra 200 - 500 sold for the coming season.

Where is the tipping point where fans retain the priority rather than "finance" ?🌈

When there aren't enough free seats elsewhere for ST holders from the Family Stand to move to.

Obviously the cost of the extra stewarding will have an effect too, so really a wee bit before that point.

Edited by Slartibartfast

35 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Nope, never a matter of not being happy with different opinions, another lie from you. People are entitled not to like it, or think it should happen. I presented my view on the matter that’s it. I then defended myself from people calling me a liar by showing the facts. 

Feel free to go back if you want. You still can’t point out where I have lied and you’ll not see a comment where I’ve said people aren’t allowed an opinion :rolleyes:

Many on here know you are a liar. There are two entire threads where people can see for themselves.

It was an entirely self-inflicted wound and there's really nothing you can do about that now.

You need to let this go Baz.

Just let it go.

There's no point traipsing over old ground.

Edited by oaksoft

28 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I would just like to point out that saying "the right thing to do is consult fans" is not a commitment, or promise, to do the "right thing".

For those having a dig at GS, did he actually say "I will consult fans"?  If so, did he stipulate how many fans he would consult?  All?  Some?  SMiSA?  The ones on the board?

Right, time to put this big spoon away for today. :whistle

And you can take your hair-splitting tools with you. 😋

We have enough people using slimy words on here as it is without you getting stuck in.

Nice attempt at fishing though. 🤣

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Many on here know you are a liar. There are two entire threads where people can see for themselves.

It was an entirely self-inflicted wound and there's really nothing you can do about that now.

You need to let this go Baz.

Just let it go.

There's no point traipsing over old ground.

There isn’t though, I will defend myself at people calling me a liar because it’s completely untrue, as I have evidenced. 

I know you’re really upset about the two stand arrangement and GLS confirmed I was right about the income being significant and it not really impacting crowd numbers.

I’m happy to be your coping mechanism to a certain extent on this, if lashing out is what you need to get by. But I draw the line at people incorrectly saying I have lied at any point. 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

There isn’t though, I will defend myself at people calling me a liar because it’s completely untrue, as I have evidenced. 

I know you’re really upset about the two stand arrangement and GLS confirmed I was right about the income being significant and it not really impacting crowd numbers.

I’m happy to be your coping mechanism to a certain extent on this, if lashing out is what you need to get by. But I draw the line at people incorrectly saying I have lied at any point. 

It's time to move on.

Nobody is gaining anything from this now.

Let it go Baz.

Free yourself.

Just now, oaksoft said:

It's time to move on.

Nobody is gaining anything from this now.

Let it go Baz.

Free yourself.

That’s it let it all out, I’m here for you. all this upset over a decision that has minimal impact on your life can’t be easy. :rolleyes:

Just now, bazil85 said:

That’s it let it all out, I’m here for you. all this upset over a decision that has minimal impact on your life can’t be easy. :rolleyes:

Your patter is almost as rotten as your constant lies.

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

And you can take your hair-splitting tools with you. 😋

We have enough people using slimy words on here as it is without you getting stuck in.

Nice attempt at fishing though. 🤣

Now, now.  Where did I use "slimy words"?

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

This.... 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48612693

meanwhile our board are feckin around with crappy strip designs and accommodating racisct sectarianism in favour of familes and children.

well done board, feckin well done! 

Well done Kilmarnock

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

This.... 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48612693

meanwhile our board are feckin around with crappy strip designs and accommodating racisct sectarianism in favour of familes and children.

well done board, feckin well done! 

Almost like you have something personal against the board and want to use every opportunity (even when it’s something completely irrelevant) to have a pop. 

Almost like you have something personal against the board and want to use every opportunity (even when it’s something completely irrelevant) to have a pop. 
Jesus wept!
Are you officially employed as the club apologist?

Killie showed initiative, listened to fans and invested in their next generation of supporters.

Like it or not, our club stuck two fingers up at our next generation of supporters.

Someone points it out and you somehow feel the need to jump down their throat!

Irrelevant?
Seriously?

A club investing in their young supporters vs a club displacing their whole family stand.

You seriously cannot see the relevance?

Explains a lot!

Take the blindfold off.

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Jesus wept!
Are you officially employed as the club apologist?

Killie showed initiative, listened to fans and invested in their next generation of supporters.

Like it or not, our club stuck two fingers up at our next generation of supporters.

Someone points it out and you somehow feel the need to jump down their throat!

Irrelevant?
Seriously?

A club investing in their young supporters vs a club displacing their whole family stand.

You seriously cannot see the relevance?

Explains a lot!

Take the blindfold off.

- backing up a club decision & appreciating the financial benefit  isn’t the same as liking the situation, it also isn’t a bad thing. 

- Killie doing good positive things doesn’t need to be an opportunity for the usual suspects to take the same tired pot shots at our BOD

- our club did not stick 2 fingers up to anyone, any st Mirren fans wanting to attend these games can 

- LPM is culprit one in lambasting GLS at every opportunity. even apparently regarding completely unrelated stories. See point one. 

- Kilmarnock do something good = lets rehash a point that’s been done to absolute death with zero new points or purpose (the decision won’t change) so no I can’t see the relevance in the way he’s quoted this story. 

- Killies stadium allows them a lot more freedom to do activity like this. Take your blindfold off to the constraints of an 8,000 seat stadium & the importance of finance in football. 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

- backing up a club decision & appreciating the financial benefit  isn’t the same as liking the situation, it also isn’t a bad thing. 

- Killie doing good positive things doesn’t need to be an opportunity for the usual suspects to take the same tired pot shots at our BOD

- our club did not stick 2 fingers up to anyone, any st Mirren fans wanting to attend these games can 

- LPM is culprit one in lambasting GLS at every opportunity. even apparently regarding completely unrelated stories. See point one. 

- Kilmarnock do something good = lets rehash a point that’s been done to absolute death with zero new points or purpose (the decision won’t change) so no I can’t see the relevance in the way he’s quoted this story. 

- Killies stadium allows them a lot more freedom to do activity like this. Take your blindfold off to the constraints of an 8,000 seat stadium & the importance of finance in football. 

Baz, you need to let this go.