Jump to content

If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.


Recommended Posts

I disagree. 
 
Children's ticket prices pitched to discourage attendance giving rise to the defence that kids don't attend.

Season tickets not valid for a full stand knowing full well many will not want to transfer to another part of the ground.

None of the regular incentives to encourage attendance take place.

I think he has a very good point here.

Everything is engineered to support the decision to take the easy money from the OF.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


12 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Children's ticket prices pitched to discourage attendance giving rise to the defence that kids don't attend.

Season tickets not valid for a full stand knowing full well many will not want to transfer to another part of the ground.

None of the regular incentives to encourage attendance take place.

I think he has a very good point here.

Everything is engineered to support the decision to take the easy money from the OF.

EK. 

I take the points on board. 

Let's see how many Saints Fans are at the coming and subsequent games against the big two. 

I think these numbers will be ahead of last season. I think also there may be more than we would get at other games. 

I accept that I could be wrong. 

Time (and other posters if I'm wrong) will tell. 

Edited by St.Ricky
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I can see where you are coming from LPM and accept that you took a principled approach unlike a number of posters on here who don't attend but moan.

I don't know anyone who attends who likes the decision but many understand why it was made.

I'm one of those but don't accept the premise that it cant be changed.

Easiest way is to fill the main and west stand ,leaving only the South Stand for families and roll up fans.

It is possible,

 

Sanctimonious git. 

GIAFR!

the_scratched.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I think the line from a well known film comes to mind. 

"You can't handle the truth" 

I am a ST holder. I go to the games.

The title of a film comes to mind reading your posts.

 

 

 

GROUNDHOG DAY!

 

 

 

 

Edited by stlucifer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

EK. 
I take the points on board. 
Let's see how many Saints Fans are at the coming and subsequent games against the big two. 
I think these numbers will be ahead of last season. I think also there may be more than we would get at other games. 
I accept that I could be wrong. 
Time (and other posters if I'm wrong) will tell. 
That is very possible bud..
But if so, it says a lot more about our supporters desire to support than our club's desire to encourage them to do so.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:


 

 


Can anyone tell us why the Panda Club does not run when we play rangers & celtic but it does for every other match?

Cheers

 

Historically less children attend these games 

issues with the housing them in another stand together due to the distribution of season tickets in Main & West 

even if they could house them together, difficult for the engagement & activity they usually do pre and during the match 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

I take it you forgot the imaginary meetings with non existent folk you claimed you had? emoji848.png

You took being a loser to a level only matched by a baby-killer on here. emoji23.png

Question

 

12 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

OH dear. You really do have issues. 

Answer

 

Translation:

YES.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Historically less children attend these games 

issues with the housing them in another stand together due to the distribution of season tickets in Main & West 

even if they could house them together, difficult for the engagement & activity they usually do pre and during the match 

Do you mean since the family stand has been shut, or previously?

and if its previously! For the avoidance of you making yet another "sweeping statement" please give us the numbers to back up your... well... sweeping statement!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Did you think of using a part of my user name all by yourself?

Or did an imaginary person help you with that, please tell us who helped you. Was it Donald Trump who you've just finished playing a round of golf with at Camp David. It was him wasn't it, Donny he's such a laugh ain't he. emoji23.png

There you go again. Running off at the mouth. One day you may grow up. Don't give up hope. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Advice from you, really. emoji23.png

I'd rather take advice on parenting from Josef Fritzel or Fred and Rose West than take any advice from a nutter like yourself. emoji44.png

And on and on and on and on you go. However, I'm not. Off to bed. Night. Pleasant dreams cockle. 

Edited by St.Ricky
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

I think I've upset wee dicky, poor soul. emoji852.png

Can someone explain to him that dreams aren't real, because right now he'll be dreaming he's in conversation with someone famous located in some far flung place and tomorrow he'll be on here claiming his dream really happened 

Dream on sunshine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Do you mean since the family stand has been shut, or previously?

and if its previously! For the avoidance of you making yet another "sweeping statement" please give us the numbers to back up your... well... sweeping statement!

Quoted from the new board based on the stats provided by the old board. Do you deny this and think the same number/ more young fans/ families attended these games last time we were in the SP & GLS is a liar? 

Good effort though 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Quoted from the new board based on the stats provided by the old board. Do you deny this and think the same number/ more young fans/ families attended these games last time we were in the SP & GLS is a liar? 

Good effort though 

Yet another of those "sweeping statements" you dont do! No numbers, no stats just piss and wind as usual.

Save Our Stands...!

S. A. S. Saints Against Sectarianism..!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

Yet another of those "sweeping statements" you dont do! No numbers, no stats just piss and wind as usual.

Save Our Stands...!

S. A. S. Saints Against Sectarianism..!

No sweeping statement, good effort from you again but you still have no idea if you speak for a majority. I hope the fall isn't too bad when you again realise there is absolutely nothing you can do about this situation... Well apart from attend matches & sign back-up to SMISA to help BTB complete quicker. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guessing at numbers here, but let say they are 500 season ticket holders from the west and main stand never go to the bigots games.

Those 500 then decide to buy their season ticket in the family stand for 2 reasons, no bigots games and around £70 cheaper.

Cost to club 35K

I might just do that myself next season, 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Guessing at numbers here, but let say they are 500 season ticket holders from the west and main stand never go to the bigots games.

Those 500 then decide to buy their season ticket in the family stand for 2 reasons, no bigots games and around £70 cheaper.

Cost to club 35K

I might just do that myself next season, 

 

 

Just speculation, nothing we've seen over the last two seasons as far as I can tell and announcements on season ticket sales. 

Thing about this chat, it'll continue to ramp up with the same points over and over until a while after Sevco game then die down. Same will happen again next time one of them visits with nothing changes. We know it won't so it's pointless. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...