Livingston v St. Mirren 20th April

Magennis today. :wub:

Said for months that he is the difference and the heartbeat of our team. Comes on and within 5 minutes he has both stung their keepers hands with pretty solid effort and set up Danny Mullen to make it 2-1.

He is going to be a massive player these next 4 matches. 

15 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'm a big fan of artificial surfaces in general but the way that ball bounced and moved was very odd throughout.

That cost them Mullen's goal at least.

Horrible dangerous surface, Killie one not much better, I hate them all for Top League games. 

What an enjoyable day out. A few beers with Buds in a beer garden followed by a decent fair priced Lunch in The Almondvale suite and then winning the footie in the sunshine.

Fans were brill, as usual but we seem to be getting better and better. New songs being composed and performed every week, constant singing and amazing atmosphere. When Livi scored the tempo didn’t drop. If anything, it got louder. Yes we have “Ethan, Nazon and McGinn” but the fans don’t half make a din. Definite 12th man.

The finer points of the game and the performances of various players has been discussed but let’s be honest the positives are there for all to see and Oran Kearney looks like he could lead HIS Black and White Army to Safety in another great escape.

Four games to go and every one a cup Final. Really looking forward to each and every one of these Games. This buds, is Football and I'm smiling on a Sunday morning.

image.jpeg.c7539e9f6094df57bf2a9813dad864ec.jpeg

COYS…….

9 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

At 79:10 when there is a close up of Saints fans with their taps aff, it sounds like the commentator actually says "taps aff".

Yes, the Gaelic for

“I’m enjoying this moment in the sun so much I feel the urge to display my sex handles”,

is indeed “Taps Aff”.

I assume the wee boy running out with Oran after the final whistle was his son.

You could see his apprehension and excitement and having to be encouraged by Oran to make his way across the park to stand in front of our support.

I have no doubt there is a house in Northern Ireland rocking to the resounding chant of,

”Oran Kearney’s Barmy Army”

”Oran Kearney’s Barmy Army”

Lucas was the name on the back of the shirt.

i doubt he slept last night.

46 minutes ago, elvis said:

I know I am going to get pelters for this as its me who is saying it but the fans yesterday were FANTASTIC.wish I had been there.

Anyone know how many were there.

Good, good. Focus on the positivity, let the negative feelings go! :D

Yes, you'll be let down by SMFC again at some point.... More than once but that just comes with the territory. 

Just makes the good moments genuinely unforgettable rather than routine. 

3 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

What an enjoyable day out. A few beers with Buds in a beer garden followed by a decent fair priced Lunch in The Almondvale suite and then winning the footie in the sunshine.

Fans were brill, as usual but we seem to be getting better and better. New songs being composed and performed every week, constant singing and amazing atmosphere. When Livi scored the tempo didn’t drop. If anything, it got louder. Yes we have “Ethan, Nazon and McGinn” but the fans don’t half make a din. Definite 12th man.

The finer points of the game and the performances of various players has been discussed but let’s be honest the positives are there for all to see and Oran Kearney looks like he could lead HIS Black and White Army to Safety in another great escape.

Four games to go and every one a cup Final. Really looking forward to each and every one of these Games. This buds, is Football and I'm smiling on a Sunday morning.

image.jpeg.c7539e9f6094df57bf2a9813dad864ec.jpeg

COYS…….

To put the result in perspective, it's been a long time since the number of goals we scored in a match comes close to the number of bevvies mentioned in East Lothian Saint's match report!

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

To put the result in perspective, it's been a long time since the number of goals we scored in a match comes close to the number of bevvies mentioned in East Lothian Saint's match report!

That's only because I was working this morning and had to stop drinking at 2.59pm

1 minute ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Great win yesterday and brilliant support! If we can at least get level on points by the time we play Hamilton we can all but seal it by beating them due to our superior goal difference. 

We will get 10th on points I'm confident of that.