The Thicko Club

shull

He is now in good company alongside Sweep, Munoz and a few others. 

They all still believe gstretchuk is me.. 

Wrong dafties. 

Keep up the good posting, Stretch. 

And to add, I like Lyons, decent player who gives 100%.

I didn't hate Samson. He gave his all too but was just a poor goalkeeper. Look at the dude we have now as Goalie. Fecking magnificent goalkeeper and miles better than the Hall of Famer. 

Doubt, anybody will retract their false shite posts and say sorry to Stretchy and I. 

FECKEM :double

Edited by shull

Most think gstrechuk is you because he posts total neg shite and drivel that reminds us of you, and your history of creating an alias, 

Try making an apology to all the decent posters on here and you might even see daylight, poor FAS having to put up with your crap

10 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Most think gstrechuk is you because he posts total neg shite and drivel that reminds us of you, and your history of creating an alias, 

Try making an apology to all the decent posters on here and you might even see daylight, poor FAS having to put up with your crap

While you're here I will ask you for a third time. 

Does your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or other partner know you were, for many months on here, abusing, drooling over, trolling and generally being a fecking misfit to a middle aged St Mirren supporter on a Football Forum, and still are by the looks of it? 

They must be proud. 

7 minutes ago, shull said:

While you're here I will ask you for a third time. 

Does your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or other partner know you were, for many months on here, abusing, drooling over, trolling and generally being a fecking misfit to a middle aged St Mirren supporter on a Football Forum, and still are by the looks of it? 

They must be proud. 

And yet your still in here :lol:

My wife could not giving a shit what I think or print on here, maybe yours does, cause yet again, you can give abuse from your wee cell but you sure cant take it  .

Admit it, you love the attention

6 minutes ago, shull said:

I am posting in the Main Forum every day and a few times this morning but you cannae find me. 

Bully for you, shows how sad you are................ :snore If its total pish its more likely you

Look at your title you twat- looks like you will be staying in here, when you dont have the brian cells to realise that you could actually contribute in a positive manner

The only reason I have actually responded to your trival, is yet again, you use a thread to slag off a poster, who unlike you does not abuse fellow Saints supporters.

Anyway leave you to your sad wee world and no doubt at some point you wll get booted off this forum for good.... ticktock

9 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Bully for you, shows how sad you are................ :snore If its total pish its more likely you

Look at your title you twat- looks like you will be staying in here, when you dont have the brian cells to realise that you could actually contribute in a positive manner

The only reason I have actually responded to your trival, is yet again, you use a thread to slag off a poster, who unlike you does not abuse fellow Saints supporters.

Anyway leave you to your sad wee world and no doubt at some point you wll get booted off this forum for good.... ticktock

Advice from the Village Idiot. :lol:

I think you should check Buddymarvellous's post in General Discussion earlier. 

Also other Thickos throwing abuse about in relation to my good self and the brilliant gstretchuk. 

Does your wife really know about you stalking decent middle aged men ? 

Weirdo 

Edited by shull

38 minutes ago, shull said:

I am posting in the Main Forum every day and a few times this morning but you cannae find me. 

26 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

And thanks for all the "likes " you have given me in General Discussion and other parts of the Main Forum. 

If only you knew, it was me you were admiring. 

Thanks again, it make me laugh hysterically every time you agree and like my great posts. 

Totally owned ye fecking stalking mess. 

8 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

As I'm not a grass I won't divulge the user name.

Did you enjoy your trip to 'shetland'? emoji16.png

Good try, but not him. You'll be astounded when you find out who he is.

He hasn't posted in the Main Forum today, unlike my real alias. Better get back and join the fun. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

Advice from the Village Idiot. :lol:

I think you should check Buddymarvellous's post in General Discussion earlier. 

Also other Thickos throwing abuse about in relation to my good self and the brilliant gstretchuk. 

Does your wife really know about you stalking decent middle aged men ? 

Weirdo 

My wife would probably think what most normal people would think - that your a tosser

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

My wife would probably think what most normal people would think - that your a tosser

Show her my posts and try her out. 

Firstly though, shows her your posts of the last 8 months. 

Wonder what she will think of you trolling, stalking, drooling over and abusing a decent middle aged man on a Football Forum. 

Go on, show her what you do. 

Just now, shull said:

Show her my posts and try her out. 

Firstly though, shows her your posts of the last 8 months. 

Wonder what she will think of you trolling, stalking, drooling over and abusing a decent middle aged man on a Football Forum. 

Go on, show her what you do. 

Ok showed her

She thinks your a tosser :lol:

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

By vile, you mean pointing out that all you do is slag off fellow buddies as in your title ?

No she still thinks your a fud, as do most on here

You're a quite creepy and very stupid. 

Has already been explained why Buddymarvellous has joined the Thicko Club. 

Did you not read his pish post on General Discussion earlier today ? 

I only return abuse, don't instigate it. 

Would be easier to converse with a wee jobby. 

11 minutes ago, shull said:

You're a quite creepy and very stupid. 

Has already been explained why Buddymarvellous has joined the Thicko Club. 

Did you not read his pish post on General Discussion earlier today ? 

I only return abuse, don't instigate it. 

Would be easier to converse with a wee jobby. 

Ditto

And by all accounts you are a wee jobby :lol: