Our Strip. What Next?

Unless it's a monstrosity like the 2014/15 shirts, I don't get too worked up about the kits. The front of both of this year's are fine. The back of the home one is ridiculous though. No reason not to have stripes there - not our fault if folk in the media can't be bothered doing some research to find out who our players are.

There's so many other ways we could have made it easier to see the names and numbers without going down the blank back route again.

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

Sadly my prediction of the home strip without stripes on the back proved correct. Terrible decision. At least when we buy out GLS and become fan owned the supporters should get a vote on proposed designs. A Saints strip without stripes back and front is just wrong IMHO.

YES THIS  ^^^ The purple is a dark pink . . .  and the weird stripes are weird...

Anyway, it is the performance on the park that matters the most. I won't be purchasing horrible strips this season . . .

I dont mind either, the away being slightly better.  I'm sure if we have a good season and are winning games,  they'll be fondly remembered. All we need now is, some new players in to wear them. 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I can't work out whether that home kit reminds me of the sort of thing you'd wear in an S & M dungeon or not.

Does the top come with nipple clamps?

I am also hearing "Rock on Tommy" for some reason.

Hilarious either way.

The away kit looks good though.

Maybe it was very dark in the dungeon you visited?

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Anyone else seeing a big 'H' for that Scandinavian team we dont mention on the home strip?

also looks identical to last season's Juve top, but with slightly less obvious black stripes, and Mullen instead of Ronaldo. A kind of Del Boy version, if you will.

looks more like a rent boy version in the home kit

So, after the efforts to get our stripes back on the backs of our kits, we’ve given up the ghost. BBC Old Firm-apologist commentator fcukers who couldn’t recognise a St Mirren player if they bumped into one will be happy.

Can neither Gordon Scott or Tony Fitzpatrick look at what Joma offered up and said immediately ‘if we have a black sponsor rectangle with two black stripes, then it just looks like a cheap Leeds United kit with a big fcuking black ‘H’ slapped on the front’.... can we try the sponsor logo in another way?

... and we never want to mention the ‘H’ word again anyway.

Black and white stripes really aren’t that hard to get right Gordon.

Edited by pozbaird