Our Strip. What Next?

5 hours ago, Jrok said:

Liederhosen

My first thought too. Dreadful strip. It's as well they got it out early so the laughing stops before our players need to face opposition. I think this will impact on our transfer dealings as no footballer worthy of the name would want to be associated with this monstrosity. 

ETA: Is it possible to have a mid season strip transfer...………………………………….. IN JULY!

Edited by stlucifer

Here is a wee thought.....

The kit seems to have a similarity to the Juve kit this season.

A lot of teams such as Barca, Liverpool, man u etc have all had pink/purple change kits. 

Could it be that the club have tailored the kit designs in line with these tops clubs in a bid to capture the target market (a younger generation) who may be more likely to purchase, rather than those above 30 who are less likely to buy kits due to, well, age and other priorities?

Maybe giving the board too much credit but this could be a clever marketing strategy........

4 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

A lot of teams such as Barca, Liverpool, man u etc have all had pink/purple change kits. 

Could it be that the club have tailored the kit designs in line with these tops clubs in a bid to capture the target market (a younger generation) who may be more likely to purchase, rather than those above 30 who are less likely to buy kits due to, well, age and other priorities?

Maybe giving the board too much credit but this could be a clever marketing strategy........

Could well be but.....................could just as easily be a massive feck up by someone who was on LSD.

Just a thought. 

Edited by faraway saint

4 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

OR. Maybe they thought of the novel idea of having a kit with the initial of the word that described it.

HONKING. 

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

This thread took a bit of a dark turn :lol:

oaksoft likes nipple clamps :o

i like the kits  

It's not so much that I like them. It's that when I am padlocked up with a snooker ball in my mouth, I can hardly protest at them being put on me.

39 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

Spot on.

The market is for the younger generation wanting the strip, and they or their parents buying the strip.

Not at a bunch of old balloons bumping their gums on the internet.:whistle

The home kit looks poor. I mean the lack of stripes isn’t good in my opinion. I realise it’s only a strip but it’s good to have a decent kit . I can’t for the life of me work out why we don’t just ditch Joma and get an off the peg Adidas with a saints badge like Hamilton do. Would be much better quality and design. Joma is essentially off the peg and the training gear and kits are generally available online minus the badge a lot cheaper. I haven’t been impressed with the quality of the kits and the poor application of the badges . I am not raging either but we could do better. We could also launch it better - all looks a bit rushed to me. Danny didn’t even put on his football boots. 

Guest TPAFKATS
The away strip isn't very flattering for the fuller figure................just as well Anton is gone. 
Yeah, the difference on Danny is noticeable. If the pattern makes him look like he's got a wee belly, it's no surprise the adults on here are in neltdown. A few Homer Simpson lookalikes [emoji3]

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

Yeah, the difference on Danny is noticeable. If the pattern makes him look like he's got a wee belly, it's no surprise the adults on here are in neltdown. A few Homer Simpson lookalikes emoji3.png

I never mentioned any forum members but come to think of it.................................😂