Our Strip. What Next?

FFS it’s a football strip and certainly not even close to some of the pish efforts in recent memory.

My first thought the day they unveiled that pinstripe effort with yellow bits was “f**k, that’s a relegation kit”.

My first reaction today was “that looks like the Juve kit”, which is pretty cool.

So this strip is regarded by most as an all time classic:
download.jpg.0b5fb447292087e084e631e61a6e0101.jpg

But today's kit - which is largely along this design....is horrendous? :lol: 

For me the main difference and the big issue is the location of the sponsors logo and the impact it has on the overall appearance.
The “Big H “ look does resemble lederhosen 🥴

20 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

The 80's Classic had generally class players wearing it.

I was gonny get the goalie top for six-a-sides...then I seen the pictures.

My goals against column is laughable enough without having to wear that fecking eyesore :rolleyes:

Unless it’s specifically designed to make strikers throw up every time to come near the box, in which case it’s actually brilliant.

But today's kit - which is largely along this design....is horrendous? [emoji38] 
The collar plays a massive part. If you look at Danny from behind he looks like a wee guy who cant fix his own collar.

Well, well, well.  What should I say about this strip??

The two stripes have changed from the two white stripes of this season to two black stripes.  I agree with those who are aghast at the lack of stripes especially at the back (are we sure Danny didn't lean against a newly painted white wall?).  At least the shorts are white which differentiates us from Dunfermline - that I welcome.  But, as I said at the beginning, we need some consistency in a recognised design.  OK, if seasonal differences are important then change the design of the neck or something but not the crucial symbol of St Mirren - Black and White stripes ie. more than two!!! 

Nah, I'm not enthusiastic about this jersey.

Edited by Desperately Seeking Susans

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

:angry:  Aye but the black stripes on this classic 80's top are  0-002 millimetres thicker than that eyesore Danny's wearing and Tony's moustache adds another black stripe as well

Imagine getting upset at people blowing off a bit of steam over a pretty horrible looking kit. 🤣

FTOF and others - calm down FFS. People are giving their opinion. We are not talking about blood in the street. 

People will move onto something else in a few days. 

Honestly, what a collection of drama queens. 🤣

Alan Wardrop and his fellow Board Members designed our new Black and White Top. 

Alan apparently loves it. 

Why don't they all hold a Press Conference and apologise for the monstrosity they put on show yesterday? 

Then bin the strips and bring out a St Mirren one. 

6 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Nice to see some of the squad not hanging around waiting to see who we sign, and keeping themselves in shape in the close season. Training kit looks the bawz too..!

You'll all be doing it tomorrow...!

Just got a call from yesterday morning, wants its joke back... 

Edited by bazil85