Our Strip. What Next?

4 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Torfason!! Quality. Wit a player.
Home kit is growing on me. Think it will look good on the pitch.

It's really nice mate. I liked it before but in person it's just fantastic!

Picked up my boys top,who is 3,and he got age 4/5 years top,with his name and big number 3,and its actually a cracker..so a take back what a said previous, but still think goalie tops is from rave scene 80's,am sure a seen Kevin and Perry wear them in that film

Edited by paul torfason
Typo error

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 1:50 AM, madmitch said:

Just bought a new Crash helmet. I think Bell Helmets could create a better strip design than Joma!

IMG_20190613_091602.png

IMG_20190613_091620 side.jpg

IMG_20190613_091638 rear.png

Here’s my latest Saints themed Helmet....soon as I saw it I thought “that’s a Shoei in ....”

Coat retrieved........

BBC0C934-077C-4641-BD88-E2F89D74B4E3.jpeg

15AA7C1C-4051-4AC8-B1D6-B67B37AEDD42.jpeg

146743F6-60A5-45CB-96D6-9CC951E24B3D.jpeg

New strips are MUCH better in person. The photos don't really do them justice, home one is an absolute belter and the away one is tremendous too!

What's the warning tag for? 'Caution- if worn, you will be wearing a top that makes you look like a Germanic leg slapper-minus the feather adorned hat) How the hell can we- and Joma, go wrong with a simple design objective--Black and White stripes, front and back, red numbers and letters--see 2012/13 home top for inspiration

1 hour ago, Deekthebuddie said:
On 6/19/2019 at 12:45 PM, div said:
New strips are MUCH better in person. The photos don't really do them justice, home one is an absolute belter and the away one is tremendous too!

What's the warning tag for? 'Caution- if worn, you will be wearing a top that makes you look like a Germanic leg slapper-minus the feather adorned hat) How the hell can we- and Joma, go wrong with a simple design objective--Black and White stripes, front and back, red numbers and letters--see 2012/13 home top for inspiration

Still moaning about the strip! It has been chosen and will be worn by the team; accept it. I cannot get my head round why grown men can spend so much time and energy on moaning about kit whose sole object is to distinguish us from the opposition.