So, after the efforts to get our stripes back on the backs of our kits, we’ve given up the ghost. BBC Old Firm-apologist commentator fcukers who couldn’t recognise a St Mirren player if they bumped into one will be happy.

Can neither Gordon Scott or Tony Fitzpatrick look at what Joma offered up and said immediately ‘if we have a black sponsor rectangle with two black stripes, then it just looks like a cheap Leeds United kit with a big fcuking black ‘H’ slapped on the front’.... can we try the sponsor logo in another way?

... and we never want to mention the ‘H’ word again anyway.

Black and white stripes really aren’t that hard to get right Gordon.

Edited by pozbaird

5 hours ago, Jrok said:

Liederhosen

My first thought too. Dreadful strip. It's as well they got it out early so the laughing stops before our players need to face opposition. I think this will impact on our transfer dealings as no footballer worthy of the name would want to be associated with this monstrosity. 

ETA: Is it possible to have a mid season strip transfer...………………………………….. IN JULY!

Edited by stlucifer

30 minutes ago, Thorizaar said:

My favourite thread of every year without fail. Reading grown men having meltdowns about the design of a piece of fabric is joyous.

Presentation stands for a lot. I'm not in a meltdown but my eye's will be every home game

Here is a wee thought.....

The kit seems to have a similarity to the Juve kit this season.

A lot of teams such as Barca, Liverpool, man u etc have all had pink/purple change kits. 

Could it be that the club have tailored the kit designs in line with these tops clubs in a bid to capture the target market (a younger generation) who may be more likely to purchase, rather than those above 30 who are less likely to buy kits due to, well, age and other priorities?

Maybe giving the board too much credit but this could be a clever marketing strategy........

4 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

A lot of teams such as Barca, Liverpool, man u etc have all had pink/purple change kits. 

Could it be that the club have tailored the kit designs in line with these tops clubs in a bid to capture the target market (a younger generation) who may be more likely to purchase, rather than those above 30 who are less likely to buy kits due to, well, age and other priorities?

Maybe giving the board too much credit but this could be a clever marketing strategy........

Could well be but.....................could just as easily be a massive feck up by someone who was on LSD.

Just a thought. 

Edited by faraway saint

4 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

OR. Maybe they thought of the novel idea of having a kit with the initial of the word that described it.

HONKING. 

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

This thread took a bit of a dark turn :lol:

oaksoft likes nipple clamps :o

i like the kits  

It's not so much that I like them. It's that when I am padlocked up with a snooker ball in my mouth, I can hardly protest at them being put on me.