Welcome Back Lee Hodson

12 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
12 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Guilty of mixing my stats up but it was still a creditable tally from our squad. We took points off Celtic, Hibernian, Hearts and Aberdeen. 4 out of  the top six.

7 points from a possible 54 ! A repeat will see us struggling again. We need far more quality than we ended the season with. Bar Popescu (and even he comes with a cost caveat) I will not be too sad if anyone from last season who is out of contract doesn't return. As fans we seem to be very guilty of being overly loyal / sentimental. I honestly think there will be more quality out there than the likes of Lyons, Hodson etc

Have to agree here; especially re the fans loyalty to the team, Oran even commented on that in his comments after the game, sorry to here Hodson not returning, but I would be more sorry to lose Popescu, if Hladky goes there should be reasonable compensation and while we don't want to have too many loanees, they did OK last year on the whole, this year I think there will be fewer and we do have to trust OK, Gus and the board to do what's necessary. COYS

7 hours ago, jaybee said:

Have to agree here; especially re the fans loyalty to the team, Oran even commented on that in his comments after the game, sorry to here Hodson not returning, but I would be more sorry to lose Popescu, if Hladky goes there should be reasonable compensation and while we don't want to have too many loanees, they did OK last year on the whole, this year I think there will be fewer and we do have to trust OK, Gus and the board to do what's necessary. COYS

Post building, looking for likes, happy clapping utter pish...playing to your forum bum-chums...boring!!!

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

It would seem that it was all down to money.

Sadly we struggle to compete with the level of wages that English League one, and most likely League two also, are capable of offering.

Its probably not a area we should be looking for players. English wages are too pricey for us unless its loan deals. 

4 hours ago, gstretchuk said:
12 hours ago, jaybee said:

Post building, looking for likes, happy clapping utter pish...playing to your forum bum-chums...boring!!!

I don't need; nor look for likes regarding what I post,  I post my thoughts mostly reacting to other posts, I like  the ones I agree with and on occasions like the ones I disagree with if the point has been put cogently ((you might need to look that one up).  I can get sarky if I think someone is doing same to me, but I can appreciate others point of view and their right to express it, I can agree or disagree, I can do it in a civil or humorous tone, I can and have apologised if I get it wrong, I am certainly not perfect and I respect other individuals right to  behave like pure and utter arseholes, but you take advantage of my good nature by attempting to become the ultimate arsehole ............. .BUT you wil never succeed so long as Shull is about.

6 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I don't need; nor look for likes regarding what I post,  I post my thoughts mostly reacting to other posts, I like  the ones I agree with and on occasions like the ones I disagree with if the point has been put cogently ((you might need to look that one up).  I can get sarky if I think someone is doing same to me, but I can appreciate others point of view and their right to express it, I can agree or disagree, I can do it in a civil or humorous tone, I can and have apologised if I get it wrong, I am certainly not perfect and I respect other individuals right to  behave like pure and utter arseholes, but you take advantage of my good nature by attempting to become the ultimate arsehole ............. .BUT you wil never succeed so long as Shull is about.

Bollocks..ur a forum happy clapper...