St Mirren v Hamilton Mon 13th May

Start with The Duck and Cooke up front and make it an awful feckin night for their defence. This isnt a game for the Hobbit front line. This is a slug fest, toe to toe prize fight to at least give us a chance of tenth and make the Dundee game not just a dead rubber.

if ' Cautious Kearney' plays it the way he usually does Rice and Hamilton will revel in it and just seek to frustrate. They are in the driving seat, they dont need to go all out, but they will not sit off us, that's Kearney's style, not Rice's.

7 minutes ago, DLBud said:

Nazon and Cooke? You can’t help yourself can you?🤣

He loves to champion any manager but ours.

Now he's been proved spectacularly wrong regarding McIntyre, he'll be lumping all of his hopes that OK fails onto Rice.

Edited by FTOF

49 minutes ago, DLBud said:

Nazon and Cooke? You can’t help yourself can you?🤣

Would you persevere with the midget front line? They got bossed all over the park yesterday.

42 minutes ago, FTOF said:

He loves to champion any manager but ours.

Now he's been proved spectacularly wrong regarding McIntyre, he'll be lumping all of his hopes that OK fails onto Rice.

Bollocks, is that the best you can muster? Ask the majority of fans and they'll agree Kearney is over cautious, plays Lyons although he gives little return. It is a fact though that so far Rice has got more out of Hamilton than Kearney has since September with us. Lets hope he realises that and changes it in the next two games so we have a chance of tenth.

wouldnt be worried if its Dundee Utd or whoever in the play offs. Dont think any of them are that good, indeed we should be head & shoulders better than whoever gets to the final.

Edited by Lord Pityme

16 hours ago, elvis said:

You can write the script for this just now Hamilton will score from another defensive f**k up then sit back and watch us huff and puff for the rest of the game my predicton 1-1 or 1-0 Hamilton

Defo agree..game will be a bore-fest...decided no to bother going and watch on tv...hardly used season ticket this year..3 of us going for indian instead...

19 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Start with The Duck and Cooke up front and make it an awful feckin night for their defence. 

Would be interesting , play five at the back to give us a bit more height , and maximize Popescu,s long throws at every opportunity , and we should cause them a few problems .

Edited by MenstrieSaint

Defo agree..game will be a bore-fest...decided no to bother going and watch on tv...hardly used season ticket this year..3 of us going for indian instead...

Bank Holiday Monday just keeps getting better and better.

1 minute ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

Hope I'm wrong but can see this being a draw. Hamilton will just come to spoil the game, something they are very good at.

Horrible team, stadium and club.

This is what I am expecting and share the sentiment regarding them also, outwith the OF, they are the team I dislike most. Ever since the 90's when I really got into Football I hated this club.

Would take great pleasure in beating them, and leapfrogging them last day if they fail to win their match and we beat Dundee. 

6 minutes ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

Hope I'm wrong but can see this being a draw. Hamilton will just come to spoil the game, something they are very good at.

Many of us hope you are wrong too in this instance.  YEs Hamilton will be more than happy with a draw, but I doubt they will sit back for 90 minutes hoping for a  0   v   0.

So we need to get the 1st goal . . . and the last goal... both in the opposition net... :turtle

2 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

This is what I am expecting and share the sentiment regarding them also, outwith the OF, they are the team I dislike most. Ever since the 90's when I really got into Football I hated this club.

Would take great pleasure in beating them, and leapfrogging them last day if they fail to win their match and we beat Dundee. 

^^^^^^ THIS for sure . . . what a result that would be for us all !   :magic

19 hours ago, elvis said:

Dundees next manager once Jack gets punted out at Sunderland if he doesn't get them up.

Even by your standard, that's a cracker.  You expect JR to take a massive pay cut to go manage a Scottish championship club more likely to be fighting administration? If he is sacked then a lot of other bigger clubs will be looking at him. 

22 hours ago, elvis said:

You can write the script for this just now Hamilton will score from another defensive f**k up then sit back and watch us huff and puff for the rest of the game my predicton 1-1 or 1-0 Hamilton

Eh, did you not say before the Motherwell game we wouldn't get another point?

5 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Some fan you are. You must be related to Elvis. Why you bothering to watch the game on TV if you think it'll be a snorefest.of course you also said you are going for an Indian - bloody clever to do both at same time unless the restaurant has a TV.

3 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

Some fan you are. You must be related to Elvis. Why you bothering to watch the game on TV if you think it'll be a snorefest.of course you also said you are going for an Indian - bloody clever to do both at same time unless the restaurant has a TV.

He could watch it on his phone but he's taking the pish, just looking for a few bite's, I'm one person who wont 

be there though "f**k work and Monday night fitba" sadly I'll need to be in the south of England that day I'm 

totally gutted.... Anyway we'll do the business and no job on the planet could keep me away from Dundee away the 

following week.........COYS.. 

2 hours ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

It's our job to be THEIR Hamilton next Monday-provoke and bully them in equal measures.  The points won't be enough on their own, we need to try and draw some suspensions, rough them up and leave them knackered

5 hours ago, nedflanders123 said:

I can turn game off if shite and watch something else...no-way Saints will win this game....draw or 1-0 Accies all over it....